7 Days Meditation and Yoga Retreat Andalucia, Spain
Renewing Yoga Retreat Spain
Come and experience a life changing holiday by opening your mind, and participate in a yoga and meditation retreat that was created for the serious practice of Yoga, breathing techniques sessions, and relaxing meditation, all backed up by deliciously prepared food in the beautiful area of Andalusia, the heart of Spain. The retreat offers meditation sessions, talks on Vedanta (Indian philosophy) and Hatha Yoga.
- Daily yoga sessions
- Daily meditation classes
- Breathing technique sessions
- Free time to enjoy the cool surroundings
- Daily breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- 6 nights' accommodation
- Airport transfer
- Hatha Yoga
- Integral yoga
- Sivananda Yoga
- Vipassana Yoga
- Tibetan Yoga
- Integral yoga
On this retreat, you will experience meditation sessions, talks on Vedanta (Indian philosophy), and Hatha yoga. The teachings are based on the 5 basic principles of yoga; proper breathing, proper exercise, proper relaxation, proper diet, and proper thinking (meditation). These principles come from a classical yoga which is also known as Integral yoga that originated in ancient India thousands of years ago.
For this vacation, you do not need to be an experienced yogi to participate. However, it is recommended that first-timers should collect some basic information on yoga, breathing techniques, and meditation before attending.
Schedule will change depending on season and daylight hours
- 07:00 Meditation (optional but to followed the whole week)
- 08:00 Yoga class
- 09:30 Breakfast
- 13:00 Lunch
- 16:30 Meditation (optional but to followed the whole week)
- 17:30 Yoga class
- 19:15 Dinner
What is included
- 6 nights' accommodation
- Afternoon yoga classes or meditation sessions
- Daily breakfast, light lunches, dinners, and snacks
- Free time to relax and explore the surroundings
- Morning yoga classes or walking meditation
- Transfer from Federico García Lorca Airport (GRX) or the nearest village of Moraleda de Zafayona
What is not included
- Any other personal expenses
- Check-in Time:15:00
- Check-out Time:11:00
On this retreat, you will spend your nights in the cozy B&B Yoga Center Casa Bhakti. The place is fully equipped for guests with en-suite double and twin rooms. The rooms have no television and the venue is entirely smoke-free. In addition, there is a swimming pool (not heated) that you can use during hot days. Some books are also available to keep you intellectually and spiritually entertained in the venue. Ping Pong table and free Wi-fi are also available. However, B&B Yoga Center Casa Bhakti recommends you to focus on other activities.
- Swimming pool (outdoor)
- Dining area
- Smoke-free property
- Yoga shala
The retreat center is located in Moraleda de Zafayona, Granada, Andalusia. The retreat venue, B&B Yoga Center Casa Bhakti, is situated in the beautiful area of Granada, Andalusia, and surrounded by the quiet sound of nature and the blending energy of the meditation and yoga retreats that take place. It is also located in the middle of olive and almond tree fields where you can do some nice walk. The nearest village is 1 hour and 15 minutes away by foot.
There are some other amazing places you can visit while you are in here such as Cordoba (177 kilometers), El Chorro National Park (107 kilometers), El Torcal National Park (88 kilometers), Gibraltar (239 kilometers), Malaga (100 kilometers), Ronda (154 kilometers), and Sevilla (225 kilometers).
- Alhambra, 45 kilometers
- Alhama de Granada, 20 kilometers
Things to Do
- Arab baths (43 kilometers)
- Cooking class
- Cycling tours (20 kilometers)
- Horse riding (10 kilometers)
- Hot springs (19 kilometers)
- Massage (can be booked at an additional fee)
- Olive oil tours (60 kilometers)
- Paragliding (43 kilometers)
- Rafting (47 kilometers)
- Skiing (80 kilometers)
- Visiting mosque of Cordoba (179 kilometers)
You will be served with daily organic vegetarian and freshly homemade breakfast, light lunch, dinner, and snacks during the retreat. Breakfast will be served at 9.30 a.m. after the morning yoga class. In addition, coffee and alcohol will not be served in this retreat.
The following meals are included:
The following dietary requirement(s) are served and/or catered for:
The following drinks are included:
- Herbal Tea
Holistic massage therapies are usually available once during the retreat upon request
Meet The Instructors
Loic has always liked making sure that people around him were happy and healthy. He has been teaching yoga and meditation, while having deep knowledge of Western nutrition, Ayurvedic cooking, and Tibetan medicine. Cooking, singing, playing music, having happy people around, and being present in the moment are few of the things that Loic tries to pass on forward to people interested in the same areas as him, or who simply share the same vision and joys in life.
Location B&B Yoga Center Casa Bhakti, Finca Las Calmas 1, Moraleda de Zafayona, Salar, Granada, Andalusia, Spain
Arrival by airplane
Please book your flight to arrive at Federico García Lorca Airport (GRX) or Málaga Airport (AGP) and then take an Alsa bus to Moraleda Empalme (1 hour 30 minutes)
Arrival by bus
The closest bus station is Moraleda de Zafayona or Moraleda Empalme which seven kilometers away from Casa Bhakti.
Arrival by train
There are trains from nearly everywhere to and from Granada, Antequera, Malaga, Madrid, or Barcelona. The closest train station is Loja San Francisco which is 30 kilometers away from Casa Bhakti.
Driving directions from Malaga and Sevilla
- From Malaga and Sevilla, take the A-92 direction Granada.
- From Granada, take the A-92 direction Sevilla, Malaga.
- Take the exit 211 - Moraleda de Zafayona.
- Drive for six and a half kilometers towards Alhama de Granada (A-402)
- Turn right after the sign "6km" at the sign "HR" and Casa Bhakti.
Booking And Cancellation Policy
- A reservation requires a deposit of 30% of the total price.
- The deposit is fully refundable if the booking is cancelled up to 19 days before the arrival date.
- The rest of the payment should be paid on arrival.