8 Day Yoga and Surfing Retreat Bali: All Inclusive Package Wellness Holiday
This is not a boring Retreat!
The Yoga Lab Retreats offers wellness holidays in exotic countries. An eco-chic concept for luxury holidays in which you will disconnect and reconnect. You will find and restore the balance between your body and mind, a detoxing experience that promotes real change adapting to your routine and improving your quality of life. This Yoga Lab Retreat in the south of Bali dynamics is based on daily yoga and surf classes for all levels, two massages, detox programs in a unique, exclusive and safe environment. Breakfast and dinner are included fit-box and Wi-Fi.
- Natural organic amenities to protect your body
- Private Surf Lesson for all levels maximum of 2 students per teacher
- Daily Yoga Classes in reduced groups to ensure the attention of the students
- A stunning location to enjoy a great rest but in the middle of the most trendy area
- A balance between body and mind combining yoga, surf and healthy fresh organic food
- All-Inclusive eco-chic concept luxury wellness holiday in a hotel boutique
- Vegetarian and vegan healthy fresh breakfast and dinner
- Stylish comfortable single or double rooms
- 60 minutes Balinese massage
- Hatha Yoga
- Vinyasa Yoga
Start the day with a yoga class for all levels in a stunning shala yoga with all material for the practice. After the class, you will enjoy a breakfast based on organic food from avocado toast, scrambled eggs, bakery, fresh juices and coffee, among others, in a chic environment with pool, sun beds and nice decoration perfect for your pictures!
After breakfast, enjoy a fun surf class for all levels in the exotic beaches of Bali. This holiday offers daily surf classes from beginners to the most advantages surfers.
Enjoy the rest of the day on the beach, chill in one of the two pools or take a break and recover your body with a massage! Your wellness holiday includes two sessions of Balinese treatment to pamper yourself .
At 7 p.m. start the dinner buffet, where you can enjoy the rest of your new friends. The area is plenty of bars, restaurants, shops and other entertainment places, but in a quiet area only a couple of minutes of everything!
What is included
- Daily surf classes
- Daily yoga classes (1 or 2)
- Package of 2 massage
- Unlimited optic fiber WiFi
- Breakfast 06:30 - 11am
- Communal buffet dinner at 7pm
- Free use of our fitbox
- Drinking water
- Bali tour and activity help-desk
What is not included
- Airport transportation can be arranged at extra cost
- Ticket flights
- Check-in Time:14:00
- Check-out Time:12:00
You can choose between a Deluxe Doble Room for share with a friend, familiar or solo traveller, or a private one.
All the activities and tours are included in the package as appear in the itinerary with equipment for surf and yoga classes, and transportation as well for the surf lessons.
1.9 km and only 5 min by bike from the most popular beach, our accommodation provides an oasis of peace in the most trendy area to ensure the rest and have everything closer.
Things to Do
Additional tours can be arranged depends on the availability. Private certificate guides are provided in a comfortable transportation with A/C:
- Palm reader
- Water Purification in the temple
- Traditional Fire Dance in the temple
- Additional surf lessons for 30 USD
- Please, ask for the spiritual full package tours
- Surf extensions to Lombok island
The price of the retreat includes breakfast and dinner, food will be vegetarian and organic.
The following meals are included:
The following dietary requirement(s) are served and/or catered for:
The following drinks are included:
- Detox Juices
Add extra massages for 20 USD per treatment before arrival.
Meet The Instructors
Marian The Yoga Lab
After more than 11 years in tourism marketing, traveling the world, and offering experiences to travelers, Marian got certified as a yoga teacher in Bali. Having practiced different styles of yoga since 2005 in Spain, Mexico, India, and Indonesia, she also spent two months studying meditation in two ashrams in India and Ayurveda. Marian's goal is to teach the benefits of real yoga, with body and mind working together to create a balance with the help of Ayurveda. Her passion for yoga and other cultures, as a globetrotter, have been a source of inspiration.
Location Jl. Pantai Batu Bolong, Canggu, Kec. Kuta Utara, Kabupaten Badung, Bali 80351
- (DPS) Ngurah Rai International Airport: 11 km Transfer available for additional € 25 per person
Airport: Ngurah Rai International Airport Airport transfer available: Ngurah Rai International Airport (€ 25 per person) Additional charges may apply. You can request this in the next step.
Booking And Cancellation Policy
- A reservation requires a deposit of 30% of the total price.
- The deposit is non-refundable, if the booking is cancelled.
- The rest of the payment should be paid 5 days before arrival.