7 Days Ayurveda Retreat for Health, Healing & Happiness in Bangalore, India
Wellness Retreat India
Shathayu plays a key role in promoting holistic wellness which encompasses five major dimensions of complete well-being – Mental, Physical, Spiritual, Social and Lifestyle. We offer complete health and wellness solutions under one roof.
- Be more relaxed and refreshed than you’ve ever been
- A chance to get away and step aside from all the hustle and bustle of city life
- Peace and quiet for the mind, refreshing energy for the body
- The ideal location to unplug and enjoy the beauty of nature
- Hatha Yoga
- General Yoga
- Ashtanga Yoga
- Dynamic Yoga
- Ayurveda Yoga
- Power Yoga
- Integral yoga
- Therapeutic yoga
- Chakra yoga
With the tag line "heal together, live together" the concept of our retreat revolves around optimum healthcare in creating the kind of healthy society that we all yearn for.
We strongly believe that being healthy extends beyond the realms of physical well-being. This retreat encompasses physical, psychological, and spiritual wellness.
We have developed novel methods of assessing health by combining the concepts of traditional knowledge of Ayurveda and the present day biomedicine in a scientific way.
We offer a multitude of physical treatments and therapies from an array of holistic healthcare streams such as Ayurveda, yoga, and naturopathy.
All therapies are designed based on specific individual ailments that adhere to the classical methods of treatment suitably innovated for ultimate efficacy as well as comfort.
An example of the treatments we offer is Panchakarma (fivefold detoxification therapy), a traditional Ayurvedic treatment.
It is the ultimate healing experience for detoxifying the mind and the body. It helps in strengthening the immune system, restoring balance and well-being.
Along with customized and professional service, we offer a specialized sattvic diet. The menu is recommended considering the health conditions monitored and designed by doctors.
We strictly adhere to scientific Ayurvedic principles and yoga practice. This retreat would be your ideal place to discover health and wellness.
We also offer a holistic corporate wellness program to master the art of balancing a personal and professional life.
- 6:00 AM - Yoga and meditation session
- 7:00 AM - Morning herbal tea/juice
- 8:00 AM - Treatment/therapies (as per the slots allotted) - includes two 90 minute therapy sessions and one 30 minute therapy session
- 9:00 AM - Breakfast
- 10:00 AM - Doctor’s round
- 1:00 PM - Lunch
- 3:00 PM - Activity
- 4:30 PM - Evening health drink
- 5:00 PM - Yoga and meditation
- 6:30 PM - Activity
- 7:00 PM - Doctor’s round
- 8:00 PM - Dinner
What is included
- 6 nights accommodation in luxury rooms designed in a contemporary yet comfortable style to blend in with the natural environment
- 3 daily delicious and healthy meals in our cozy dining area
- 2 daily yoga and meditation sessions
- Various Ayurvedic and naturopathic treatments
- Rejuvenation program tailored to your body constitution and length of stay
- Activities including hiking, nature walks, rejuvenating Ayurvedic massages, indoor and outdoor games, connecting with nature and one self, and experiencing the beautiful sunset and sunrise
- Free WiFi
What is not included
- Additional Ayurvedic Massages
- Airport Transfer (available at additional cost of INR 1700)
- Check in Time: 12 PM
- Check Out Time: 11 AM
Our premium Ayurveda, yoga, and naturopathy retreat with international standards offer a truly perennial dream-like ambiance overlooking a hill on three sides and a lake on the other
This is the basic category of room. The room has its own private bathroom and free access to high-speed WiFi.
The room is spacious and comfortable for one person and is air-conditioned.
This room is more spacious compared to the standard room and has wider windows for a better view.
The room has its own private bathroom and free access to high-speed WiFi.
The room is private and air-conditioned.
This room is spacious and includes a balcony overlooking the natural lake. The room has its own private bathroom and free access to high-speed WiFi.
The room is private and air-conditioned.
At Shathayu Retreat our team makes sure that your experience with healthy food is not dull, but tasty and inspiring. Our Executive Health Chef will merge ancient Ayurveda food technique with a modern palate for a healthy, tasty and vegan treat.
We try to bring in variety to your food by offering a variety of Indian and continental cuisines that are not only tasty but also helps in maintaining health.
The following meals are included:
The following dietary requirement(s) are served and/or catered for:
- Gluten Free
- Other dietary requirements on request
The following drinks are included:
- Detox Juices
- Herbal Tea
Meet The Instructors
Dr. Adithya Hande
Dr. Adithya Hande is an expert in acupuncture, yoga, hydrotherapy, nutrition, and manipulative therapy, treating patients with acute, chronic pain disorders.
He completed his under-graduation degree in Asia’s finest naturopathy and yogic sciences college (SDM College of Naturopathy and Yogic Sciences, Ujire).
This college is affiliated with Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, in Bangalore.
He represented his university in India's inter-university yogasana competition consecutively for three years.
He secured the 3rd position four consecutive times in the state-level yoga competitions conducted by the university.
He is also one of the lead trainers in the Gunniess World Record event.
He holds the record for the largest yoga class (in multiple venues) which involved 62,824 participants in 47 locations.
Locations spanned across Dakshina Kannada and Udupi districts of Karnataka State.
The event was organized by Dr. D. Veerendra Heggade, held on December 13th, 2013.
Location Shathayu Ayurveda Yoga Retreat, S.No.261, Avathi Village , Devanahalli, Bengaluru, Karnataka 562110
Arrival by airplane
Please book your flight to arrive at Kempegowda International Airport, Bangalore, Karnataka.
Shathayu Ayurveda Yoga Retreat is located 20 minutes away from the airport
Booking And Cancellation Policy
- A reservation requires a deposit of 50% of the total price.
- The deposit is fully refundable if the booking is cancelled up to 20 days before the arrival date.
- The rest of the payment should be paid on arrival.