11 Days Internal Feminine Arts - Leadership Course (Chapter 1) For Women,Canggu, Bali
Women's Yoga Training India
Welcome to “Internal Feminine Arts” Chapter 1; a revolutionary journey for women who want to grow spiritually, while continuing to live a social life. The goal of this course is to return you to your nature, strengthen your Inner, and raise your Outer. For this, you will be discovering the genesis of woman’s mental, emotional, and spiritual nature. When you can understand how you were created and for which purpose, you fully own your life.
- Sunrise and star gazing rituals
- Trekking to natural pool in jungles
- Daily physical movement and breath
- Daily rituals, sacred chants, and meditations
- Spring water pool rejuvenation ceremony, farm tour
- Ecstatic dance, moon breathwork
- 3 vegetarian farm-to-table meals
- 10 nights accommodation
- Hatha Yoga
In this course, you will be receiving knowledge that is not available on the internet or books. Aliya Galim is committed to sharing a practice that may kindly shake your understanding of Life itself. She is interested to collaborate with women who are ready to face newness. The word “collaboration” is stressed here.
You enter the space of Internal Feminine Arts as partners, who reveal their vulnerable and honest self. Be ready to leave everything you have learned outside the door. Come empty and opened. You will be inspired to expand your comfort zone. You won't be leaving your comfort zone, but expand it. This is the difference. You don’t have to break your comfort; rather, turn the whole world into your comfort zone.
The practice and knowledge are based on three pillars of esoteric/spiritual schools: Tao, yoga, and Kabballah. These are like three sisters, that hold hands and share common principles. They all grow from the same ground: Nature and Shamanism.
We will be taking the best out of each for the body, breath, movement, and inspiration.
This is not a retreat, so be ready to study and mainly crash old beliefs of who you are.
%This is neither a yoga teacher training course, which does not cover the feminine aspect, either the woman body.
We are not emphasizing on physical strength, losing weight or building muscles. In this course, we are interested rather in the integral strength of a woman.
The three pillars support a foundation of this course, which is dedicated to studying two main female archetypes: Eve and Lilith. In the ocean of history and information; a lot was concealed, misinterpreted, or used against a woman.
As you know, Eve was the first woman and that she disobeyed and brought humanity to the first sin and chaos. Yet, it is not fully true. First of all, Eve did not sin but rather took responsibility to manifest evolution of the world. Second, she wasn’t Adam’s first wife.
The first woman was Lilith, who is very briefly mentioned in some ancient scripts, and she is fully absent in the Bible. But even those pieces of information reveal her as a dark demon, who kills newborn babies and men (if you google it). Aliya Galim is inviting women to break the manipulative story and unveil the real faces of Eve and Lilith together.
These two primordial women are crucial in your development. They are driving energies that live within each and every woman being on Earth. When you identify these two roles, their purpose, and power; you can become whole as a woman being.
The stories you tell and are told, create your perception of reality. In psychology, it is called Narrative Story technique. We become slaves of these stories and think they define us.
We are born, raised, and taught in this manner, that women are responsible and guilty, too emotional, they have to birth in pain, their bodies are lustful and their menstruation is dirty. Time is changing and women are questioning everything they have been taught or what they have taken for granted, that has not been validated by their own experience.
Chapter 1 is dedicated to studying the archetype of Eve. Though she was the second woman, you have to start with her. Eve is basically who you are on the external side. You tend to live more on the social life of wives, mothers; and this is the realm of Eve.
For whom is this course for:
If you are interested in learning archetypes of women, evolutionary and embryological development of feminine character, spiritual and physical anatomy,
- If you are interested to turn your physical practice into an energy and intention movement
- If you desire to find a center within yourself, learn how to end wars of relationships and find peace, be empowered with tools of wisdom and pass it to other women
- If you are seeking for power to live in a Feminine World, but masculine society
- If you want to know how to stay inwards, while being externally available to others
Then this course is for You
In Chapter 1, you will be learning:
The archetype of Eve
- Eve - the victim and saint
- Why there were 2 women and only 1 man
- The genesis of Eve
- Unveiling her purpose and power
- Art of receiving instead of giving
- Negative and positive aspects of her personality
- How to identify Eve in yourself and create a solid partnership, that transforms the inner “victim” within you
Taoist practice of Lower Dan Tien
Taoist energy level that is responsible for conception, birth, growth, and sustainability of the body.
- Reservoir of prenatal, primordial energy
- Learning level of rooting and connecting with the Source
- Taoist anatomy of energy preservation
- Connecting the system of feet, legs, pelvis, kidneys, and womb
You will be moving all the time, throughout the day. In classical Yoga course, you have 1 class in the morning and 1 class in the evening. Rest of the day you are receiving theory. This course is different in a way that theory and practice are one. You will be moving through knowledge all day long.
Movement in IFA gives you:
- resiliency instead of strength.
- mobility instead of flexibility.
- freshness instead of tiredness.
- How to move from losing to preserving energy
- What is the difference between feminine and masculine energy and how to use it in everyday life
Blood and moon medicine
Blood and moon medicine is about conscious menstruation and graceful menopause. You will be learning the physical and psychosomatic/spiritual anatomy of your flow.
Spiritual anatomy of the female body
you will be studying Spiritual Anatomy of woman’s body, Embryology, and Taoist Anatomy.
- This means that every piece of you (nail, hair, organ, bone) was created with a purpose. And everything translates into information and energy.
- Spiritual Anatomy allows you to establish real intimate relations with your flesh and blood. It will motivate you to take full responsibility for the Temple that you live in.
- Embryology will give you insights on the way your body was built. This allows you to move in a safe and correct way.
- Taoist Anatomy allows to prevent energy leakage, restore it and preserve it for further development.
Physical practice will be presented by Lila Flow. It is a physical movement that Aliya Galim has organized specially for women because it is integral and contains all aspects of Feminine. It is inspired by and contains elements of: Oriental dance, Indian dance, primal movement, asana practice, qigong, neigong, spiral and waves, visualization, vocalization, and gravity communication. Its sequence flows through five phases of the moon:
- Dark moon - Conception
- Waxing - Unfolding
- Full moon - Manifestation
- Waning - Reflection
- Dark moon - Death
This allows aligning woman’s practice with her internal hormonal/cycle/ energy rhythms. This style targets the health of joints, tendons, and bones. Its pace and intention build the real internal strength that is not lost over the years. Lila Flow is for women who want to have a sensitive, resilient, and fluid body; rather than muscular, strong, and tight.
- To explore new ways of breathing
- To discover new parts of your body capable of breath
- Some of the pranayama exercises will be there, but mainly you will be offered to learn new techniques
We will be studying and analyzing some of the parts of following philosophical and esoteric scripts:
- Tao Te Ching: tractate of Lao Tzu
- Sefer Yetzirah – Book of Creation, Kabbalah
- Canon of Immortal Sisters, Tao
- Canon of Yellow Emperor, Tao
- The faces of the Mind, Yoga Philosophy
- Finding own sound and silence
- Chanting and singing
- Righteous speech
- Anatomy and physiology of voice
- Reading and meditating on holy scripts and poetry
Work with Primordial Mother
Primordial Mother is the One who birthed this Universe, Earth, and humanity. We also call her Goddess or Pacha Mama.
- Establishing relationship with Mother, a powerful source for your body
- Language of gravity
- Healing love and compassion
Art of visualization and awaken dreams meditation
It may remind you of Yoga Nidra, but it is different. Awaken Dreams is adapted for woman and is influenced by shamanism, sound healing, visualization, and reprogramming.
Art of resting
Women today are tired beyond their capacity and tired women are not able to heal herself, lead other women, and raise her men and society. You will be learning the art of resting and recovering daily during the course.
Sharing circle and how to inspire other women
This is relative to women of various professions. Even if you choose not to lead any circles in the future, you are a natural influencer through your social life. Your family, women around you, and men will be affected.
Prior to the course you will receive a link to a self-study, short introduction course. You must finish it before joining the group in Bali. That’s why enrollment to this program will be closed one month prior to the starting dates.
The online course contains:
- Fundamentals of the essential feminine anatomy
- Energy, Yin, and Yang, masculine and feminine
- Basic breathing exercises
- Awaken Dreams guided meditation
- Extra tasks and preparation
Purpose of the online course:
To save time, as the amount of information is huge. It is important you learn and discover gross anatomy selected by Aliya Galim and then you will layer spiritual anatomy on top together during the residential course.
It is to be sure that all participants share a common ground of information and ready to take off together as one team. On an energy level, this will create a bond between you, which is a great opportunity.
By the end of this course, you receive a Certificate of Attendance of IFA. If you would like to lead this program around the world, completion of both Chapter 1 and Chapter 2 is required. This will grant you the Internal Feminine Arts Leadership certificate. IFA certificate is valid for a lifetime and you don’t have to renew annually or pay fees.
Example of the daily routine
- 06:30 - 09:30 Morning session: meditation, breathing, movement, dance, and chanting
- 10:00 - 11:00 Breakfast break
- 11:30 - 13:30 Midday session: practical learning, Theta healing meditation, and visualization
- 13:40 - 15:40 Lunch break
- 15:40 - 18:40 Evening session: movement, sharing, dance, performance, chanting meditation, and theory
- 18:40 Dinner break
- 21:00 Night sky meditation and rituals (not every day)
Schedule will be aligned with the work of hours of meridians in your body, which will deepen the experience of the learning process and support your health. Please be aware that schedule can flow and change, so please let go of your inner “planning mode”.
- It may get fresh and chilled in early mornings and later evenings, make sure you have clothes to keep you warm
- There is no Wi-Fi connection, so be ready to have a social/technological detox, which is essential for this training
- You will be living in a surrounding of wild Mama Nature, with provided essentials for your comfort
- There are no shops or cafes around in the area
- If you are on a special diet, this may be arranged accordingly on request
What is included
- Daily physical practice and breath practice
- Daily rituals, sacred chants and meditations
- Spring water pool rejuvenation ceremony
- Trekking to natural pool in jungles
- Farm tour
- 10 nights accommodation
- 3 vegetarian farm-to-table meals
What is not included
- Airfare to Bali
- Transfer from / to airport (may be arranged on request)
- Personal expenses
- Additional food
Arrival: Sunday February 23, 2020
Departure: Wednesday March 4, 2020
This is the first of two parts of the course. If you are interested in the continuation, please search for “Internal Feminine Arts” Chapter 2 here.
The course is taking place in a very special, hidden paradise, on top of the mount Batukaru, with virgin jungles and breath-taking views over Bali island. This is basically a farm with own grown food, that will be served to your meals.
All bungalows are created in a beautiful Balinese tradition and there are various types of room. The choice of room is available by “first come, first serve”. If you are lucky, you might get a big single bed or share room with another Seastar of the Circle.
Some of the bungalows have bamboo curtains, instead of walls. So, sleeping at night on top of the mount with the fresh air, will completely recover your nervous system. Do not be bothered about privacy as this place is very secluded and quiet. All staff is aware of the intimate and sacred vibe of this course. Extra information will be sent in the welcome letter.
- Dining area
- Environmentally friendly
Your meals are based on a Sattvic diet, with protein and healthy fats, which excludes inflammatory foods and carbs (wheat, rye, coffee, meat, potatoes, tomatoes, eggplants, and poultry).
The following meals are included:
The following dietary requirement(s) are served and/or catered for:
Meet The Instructors
Aliya Galim is a connected practitioner of Feminine Arts and Shamanism. She organized a physical practice Lila Flow, that she believes can take woman out of the box of modern physical movement and resonate with the internal world of female’s soul. Aliya is author of 3-month online course for breathing “Inspiration”. Her field is: embryology, anatomy and physiology, breath, Earth energy, psychosomatic development of mental and physical diseases, dance and primal movement, shamanic breathwork, ancestral healing, voice recovery, ecstatic dance, and healing arts.
Location Batukaru Coffee Estate, Banjar Gunung Sari, Desa, Jatiluwih, Penebel, Kabupaten Tabanan, Bali 82114, Indonesia
Arrival by airplane
Please book your flight to arrive at Ngurah Rai International Airport (DPS). Please contact Aliya Galim for more details.
Please arrive at least 2 days before the course, so you can restore your body after the shift in time zone and flight. Taxi can be arranged on separate payment terms.
In case of getting to the venue on your own, you can pick a taxi from Ubud or any other place you are located and ask to drive you to Batukaru Coffee Estate in Br Gunungsari, Jatiluwih, Penebel, Tabanan. Extra information will be sent out in a Welcome letter and also be arranged for a group drive via WhatsApp.
Booking And Cancellation Policy
- A reservation requires a deposit of 30% of the total price.
- The deposit is fully refundable if the booking is cancelled up to 30 days before the arrival date.
- The rest of the payment should be paid on arrival.