3 Days Gay Yoga Holiday in Bali, Indonesia
Revitalizing Yoga Retreat Bali
Join Yoga Tao for a fun-filled yoga holiday in Bali island of the gods. Improve your practice and make new friends from all over the world. With morning and evening practices led by an internationally experienced gay yoga teacher, this is the perfect opportunity to enjoy yoga. This retreat is for all gay men. The enlightened rainbow defines you. There is space for all and those who are beginners to experienced practitioners are welcome.
Daily yoga classes
Daily meditation sessions
Full use of kitchen facilities
Enjoy the peaceful surrounding
Meet new like-minded friends
Daily breakfast and dinner
2 nights accommodation
- Hatha Yoga
- 07:15 - 07:30 You will have an optional early morning meditation.
- 07:30 - 08:30 You will have a morning yoga practice.
- 08:45 - 18:00 Enjoy a healthy yogi breakfast followed by free time to rest, explore, adventure, get a massage, do an Indonesian cookery class and others. Special theme workshops are also hosted at this time.
- 18:00 - 19:00 You will have an evening yoga practice.
Optional evening activities may include dinners, kirtan (group chanting), guided meditations, and spiritual or special interest movie nights. These activities are subject to numbers and interest.
What is included
- 2 nights accommodation
- Daily breakfast and dinner
- Daily yoga classes
- Penyelarasan chakra (chakra balancing)
- Enjoy traditional activities
What is not included
- Airport transfers
Arrival: Friday March 6, 2020
Departure: Sunday March 8, 2020
- Check-in Time:11:00
- Check-out Time:11:00
You will stay in a private villa located in a perfect area between Canggu and Tanah Lot, overlooking the majestic river. This idyllic location is both peaceful and serene while only a short drive to the surfing mecca, Echo Beach and even closer to the world-renowned Nirwana Golf Resort at Tanah Lot.
- Swimming pool (outdoor)
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Air-conditioned rooms
- Dining area
- Meditation garden
During the retreat, you will be served daily vegan, vegetarian breakfast, and daily dinner including coconut. The menu is Indonesian, western, and with a lot of healthy dishes. Extra dishes and juices are personal expenses.
The following meals are included:
The following dietary requirement(s) are served and/or catered for:
- Other dietary requirements on request
The following drinks are included:
- Detox Juices
Meet The Instructors
Taopik Setiawan (Tao) is a natural food chef, yoga instructor, and holistic nutrition expert based in Bali, Indonesia. He teaches a holistic approach to yoga that is accessible and inclusive. Tao trained in Koh Samui Thailand, Southeast Asia. In Thailand, he studied yoga at Vikasa Yoga Centre. He also holds a certificate Thai Yoga therapy and certified from Thai Traditional Medicine Association of Thailand and graduated from Bogor Agricultural University.
Location Villa Nangka, Jalan Pantai Nyanyi, Banjar Pasti, Pandak Gede, Tabanan, Bali, Indonesia
Arrival by airplane
Please book your flight to arrive at Ngurah Rai International Airport (DPS). Transfer from and to this airport is available upon request. Yoga Tao also can arrange to pick you up from the airport for an additional cost.
Booking And Cancellation Policy
- A reservation requires a deposit of 30% of the total price.
- The deposit is fully refundable if the booking is cancelled up to 15 days before the arrival date.
- The rest of the payment should be paid on arrival.