3 Days Sanatana Yoga Retreat in, Ubud, Bali, Indonesia
Rejuvenating Yoga Retreat Bali
Fly High Yoga is a form of Aerial yoga taking the same yoga poses you would normally practice on the ground but you are now suspended about a meter above the ground while your hands are on the mat below. The yoga belt fully supports the weight of your body making it easier to hold the poses in the correct alignment, with less pressure on your neck and back. It also improves your posture (check if you’re sitting with your shoulders hunched in front of a computer screen all day), lengthens the spine (check if you practice running, surfing or mountain-biking), and increases strength and flexibility.
Daily yoga practice
Pranayama and meditation session
2 nights accommodation
- Hatha Yoga
- Aerial Yoga
- 08:00 - 08:30 Class intro. History of Fly High and Founder
- 08:30 - 10:00 Three part yogi breath, Hatha yoga class with pranayama and meditation
- 10:00 - 10:15 Break
- 10:15 - 11:30 Fly High belt installation, shoulder warm up, and strengthening. Plank, floating bridge, floor series poses, twisting poses. Using the belt on the shoulder blades
- 11:30 - 12:15 Lunch
- 12:15 - 13:15 Warrior standing series - Warrior 1,2, triangle, head to knee, upside down pigeon and bow pose, tree pose, half moon, airplane, flamingo, levitating angel. Backward entry
- 13:15 - 13:30 Break
- 13:30 - 14:30 Forward entry- upside down toe twist, forward bend, headstand, and twist with partner adjustment. Fly flip dog
- 14:30 - 14:45 Break
- 14:45 - 16:00 Sequencing a Fly High class, closing, and pictures
What is included
- 2 nights accommodation
- Daily breakfast
- 1x Balinese massage
- Picture documentation
What is not included
- Airport pick up
- Airport drop
- Arrival visa
- Personal expenses
- Requested additional activities
- Requested additional meals and drinks
You will be accommodated at the Sanatana villa. Sanatana offers a tranquil retreat for everyone: comfortable shared a double room with air conditioning, safety box, wardrobe shelf, shared bathroom, terrace, Wi-Fi access.
- Air-conditioned rooms
- Multilingual staff
Things to Do
Trip around Bali to explore this beautiful island in nature and culture.
All meals are included
The following meals are included:
The following dietary requirement(s) are served and/or catered for:
The following drinks are included:
Meet The Instructors
Multiple Instructors will be guiding you during each days session.
Location Sanatana Villa, Jl. Kangetan, Singakerta, Ubud Bali, Indonesia
Arrival by airplane
Please book your flight to arrive at Ngurah Rai (Bali) International Airport (DPS). Transfer from and to the airport is included. Happyfish bali will pick you up from the airport.
Booking And Cancellation Policy
- A reservation requires a deposit of 15% of the total price.
- The deposit is non-refundable, if the booking is cancelled.
- The rest of the payment should be paid on departure.