4 Days Detox and Yoga Holiday in Ubud, Bali, Indonesia
Detox and Yoga Break Bali
Transformation in just a few days? Yes, here at Bali Detox Retreats, we see it happen all the time. 3 days is the minimum required for your physical, emotional, and mental wellbeing to reset. We aim to give your body, heart, mind, and soul a mini-retreat that packs in great rewards.
- Yoga sessions
- Guided meditation sessions
- Colon hydrotherapy sessions
- Two 1-hour full body massage treatment
- Daily fresh juices, coconut water, and unlimited oxygen water
- Cleansing in the holy water temple
- Health check and orientation
- 3 nights accommodation
- Hatha Yoga
Our retreat packages include detox juices, massages, yoga, and meditation. In addition, we have a series of additional program activities for a small cost. These activities can be added to your program, making it even more individualized.
Detox, short for detoxification, is the body's natural, ongoing process of neutralizing or eliminating toxins from the body. Toxins are anything that can potentially harm body tissue, including waste products that result from normal cell activity, such as ammonia, lactic acid and homocysteine, and human-made toxins that we are exposed to in our environment, food, and water.
When you do a detox, you remove toxins from your body. A detox cleanse can be very beneficial and can make you feel a lot healthier, although you need to make sure you are engaging in a well-researched protocol and continue to give your body the nutrients it needs to function properly and support the cleanse.
Advantages of detox
- Get rid of excess waste
- Increase energy levels
- Strenghten immune system
- Increase mental focus
- Clearer skin and shinier hair
- Detox and Juice Supplement
What is included
- Transfer including pick up and drop off to airport
- 3 nights accommodation
- 3 days unlimited supply fresh detox juices, coconut water, and unlimited oxygen water
- Daily pro-biotic, natural supplement intake and fiber powder
- 2 sessions yoga
- 2 colonic hydrotherapy sessions
- Infrared sauna 2 x a day for 15 - 30 minutes
- 2 sessions kidney compress and amethyst bio-mat therapy
- 2 sessions of 1 hour massage
- 1 natural facial
- 1 session body scrub
- 1 hour session of foot reflexology
- Fruits platter and fresh fruit juice in the last morning of fasting
- Complimentary natural product
The grand entrance way opens up to the marble and teak retreat center that has
8 bedrooms, 9 bathrooms, private spa room, full western-standard kitchen, private catering kitchen, dining room, large screen projection cinema room, full staff, beautiful infinity pool with decks galore, and views to awe and soothe the soul.
- 2 fully equipped kitchens
- 8 foot movie screen with projector available for movie nights with 100's of movies to choose from. The room can lounge over 30 people for a relaxing movie.
- Air conditioning
- Alkaline water ionizer
- Amazing panoramic tiered rice-fields view
- Combination safe
- Champion juicer
- Dehydrator machine
- Dining area for 16-plus chair seating
- Infrared sauna
- Jacuzzi bathtubs
- Outdoor shower
- Oven, blender, mixer, etc.
- Pool-seating for 12 pax or more (very comfortable lounge chairs)
- Reverse osmosis water filter system
- Stereo systems
- Separate floor seating for 8
- Wireless internet connection
- Hot tub / Jacuzzi
- Swimming pool (outdoor)
- Air-conditioned rooms
- Dining area
Overlooking spectacular views of beautiful terraced rice-fields and palm trees, stands a fabulous retreat center home featuring luxurious open spaces. Villa Gaia is located in the most desirable location in Bali "Ubud".
- Ngurah Rai International Airport, 90 mins
Meet The Instructors
Multiple Instructors will be guiding you during each days session.
Location Villa Gaia Bali, Jl. Sriwedari no.5, Br Tegallantang, Ubud, Gianyar, Bali, Indonesia 80571
Driving directions from Ubud main road
From Jl. Raya, main market road in Ubud, turn at Circle K and across from Cafe Mocha onto Jl. Sriwidari.
Continue about 1 km you will pass Balinese compound with two winged garuda's on right corner.
At a right angle turn, look for black and white posts on left side.
Gaia Holistic is the 4th house on the right, number 5 above door with a flower of life motif driveway.
Park motor bike on lower level or park car up incline to 3 car parking platform.
Booking And Cancellation Policy
- A reservation requires a deposit of 50% of the total price.
- The deposit is non-refundable, if the booking is cancelled.
- The rest of the payment should be paid on arrival.