4 Days Freediving and Yoga Holiday in Nusa Lembongan, Bali
Paradisiacal Freediving and Yoga Retreat Bali
Come discover the joy of living on a small tropical island during this retreat. Live with the sun by waking up early for a powering yoga class then ride the waves at the rhythm of the tides. You will have to see these beautiful sunsets with your own eyes to believe them! If you are a beginner in surfing or yoga, there is no need to worry since the qualified instructors will do their best to teach you in a fun and safe way. Experience Bali to relax and recharge your energy!
- 1 freediving Level 1 course
- 3 yoga and meditation classes
- 1 snorkeling trip with the majestic manta rays
- Transfer to Lembongan, pick-up from your hotel in Bali and speedboat
- Use of all yoga equipment including mats, blocks, etc.
- Daily sumptuous vegetarian breakfast
- 3 nights accommodation
- Hatha Yoga
- Vinyasa Yoga
- Yin Yang Yoga
- Ashtanga Yoga
- Power Yoga
Isla Indah Retreat & Monkey Surfing and One Breath Freediving offer you a surf and yoga retreat that welcomes everyone from all levels of experience. Whatever your experience is in freediving and yoga, they know that you come to try your best and learn, so they will do their best to ensure you get the greatest time.
Freediving level one course with One Breath
Running over three days, this complete course will give you all the basics about freediving, to reach 16 meters depth and practice safely. SSI level one certification is provided at the end of the course and a complimentary snorkeling trip with the Manta Rays to encounter these majestic animals.
House of Om
Yoga classes are taught in a fun and supportive environment, where laughter and smiles are welcome every single day and you share in each others' journey. The teachers will modify each class to suit the audience, making the classes both beginner-friendly and challenging enough for the more experienced yogi. They provide all of the equipment such as mats, blocks, bolsters, and straps, and water is available throughout the class.
Please note that you are located on a small island so WiFi is slow and electricity cuts can happen, but it's part of the charm of the island and gives you a good excuse to have a better look at the stars!
What is included
- 1 SSI level one freediving course
- 1 snorkeling trip to the majestic manta rays
- 3 breakfasts
- 3 nights accommodation
- 3 yoga and meditation classes accessible to every level and tailored for surfers
- Complimentary Wi-Fi and spring water
- Souvenir eco-friendly bottle and bag
- Transfer to Lembongan
What is not included
- Bank-transfer or Paypal transaction fees
- Lunch & Dinner
- Safety deposit of 300,000 IDR (depending on the accommodation you will be staying)
- Transportation once on the island
- July 1 - September 30
- December 19 - January 9
- January 10 - June 30
- October 1 - December 18
Nestled in the heart of Lembongan Island, Isla Indah Retreat is ideally located just within a short walking distance from the beach and many activity centers. The garden bungalows offer all the comfort of western standards room, king size bed, air-conditioning, hot water, and Wi-Fi. The healthy food at Pisang-pisang especially caters surfers, free-divers, and yogis.
Santika Guest House is a friendly guest house located on the main street of Jungut Batu and only 100 meters from the main retreat Isla Indah. They are provide clean room with double bed size, room with fan and cold water. It’s also have a short walking distance to the nearest beach.
- Free Wi-Fi
Nusa Lembongan is a sleeping beauty, still uncrowded and peaceful. It is known for surfing, diving, and the love for underwater life. Many things are to discover off the beaten path like seaweed farming, Hindu ceremonies, and amazing landscapes.
Please keep in mind that Nusa Lembongan is a small island and you may experience power outage any time of the day (usually 2 or 3 hours maximum). The water pressure can be low and internet is a bit slow but that gives you a great excuse to turn your phone off and go outside have a look at the stars!
Please note that there is currently construction in the neighborhood (if noise happens it will be only during the day and usually while you will be busy doing activities) and that is out of our control.
Things to Do
- Scuba diving
- Stand up paddle boarding
- Exploring the island, they will be glad to explain to you where to go once onsite
- Relax on the beach
- Coaching and meditation
- Enjoy amazing sunrises/sunsets
Let them take care of you with healthy meals served with a big smile
Since they started to create the menu 5 years ago they aim to offer fresh and yummy cuisine for active and conscious people without sacrificing the flavor and quantity.
Now they are glad to offer their guests an extended menu including unique and diverse cuisine to ensure you will enjoy eating at the restaurant everyday of your stay.
- You will be served three fantastic breakfast throughout your stay (3 different breakfasts to choose from)
- Also included one buffet dinner at set date to enjoy an evening with other guests, instructors and organizers.
- Because they consider guests as family, they treat them as it and they like to spend time with them and share a moment together.
Pisang-Pisang is a great venue to meet other travelers, hang out or just simply relax.
Vegetarian and Vegan friendly
Unique smoothies and juices
They open early at 7:00 a.m. to ensure you will get your breakfast before your early morning activities.
The following meals are included:
The following dietary requirement(s) are served and/or catered for:
- Gluten Free
- Other dietary requirements on request
- Regular (typically includes meat and fish)
- Whole Food
The following drinks are included:
Meet The Instructors
Igor started freediving in 2012 in deep quarries of the Czech Republic and realized that he has quite good ability to dive on a single breath. In 2015 he decided to become a freediving professional and successfully finished instructor course on Koh Tao island, Thailand. His professional career began in Dahab, Egypt and then he has taught courses also in Thailand and Indonesia and helped many students from all over the world to become good freedivers.
Location Isla Indah Retreat, Jungutbatu Beach, Nusa Lembongan, Bali, Indonesia
Arrival by airplane
Please book your flight to arrive at Ngurah Rai International Airport (DPS) in Bali. The transfer to Lembongan (pickup from your hotel in Bali and then a speedboat ride) is included in the price. However, far pick-up locations, such as Ubud, Canggu, or Amed might be subjected to extra charge.
Booking And Cancellation Policy
- A reservation requires a deposit of 50% of the total price.
- The deposit is non-refundable, if the booking is cancelled.
- The rest of the payment should be paid on arrival.