28 Day Refreshing Yoga Holiday in Rawai, Phuket
Refreshing Yoga Retreat in Phuket
If you want to learn all aspects of yoga as well as the latest training trends in Bikram / Hot yoga from certified instructors, this holiday is for you. All levels of yoga practitioners are welcome at Action Point Fitness Resort. With a strong emphasis on developing proper techniques in posture, the holidays are perfect for those who want to learn and discover the fundamentals of Pilates. Action Point also provides you with a personal trainer to help you achieve results never imagined!
- 1-day yin yoga session
- 24 Hot yoga sessions
- Steam sauna and ice baths
- 12 personal training sessions and access to any CrossFit class
- Buddha hike, island boat trip, and massages
- Airport transfers to and from hotel
- 27 nights accommodation
- All meals
- Bikram Yoga
- Thai yoga
- Yin Yoga
The program starts with a one-on-one personal program orientation with one of the fitness and nutrition specialists. Together, you plan out the program focusing specifically on what you want to get out of it.
There are many physical, mental and emotional health benefits associated with practicing Hot-yoga. It is widely recognized for its ability to:
- Detoxify the body and improve the aging process
- Elevate mood and enhance concentration
- Improve balance and posture
- Improve heart health by reducing stress, lowering blood pressure and slowing the heart rate
- Increase strength and flexibility
- Manage chronic health conditions like insomnia, depression, low back pain, and arthritis.
In addition to all this, practicing Bikram / Hot yoga will make your heart rate increase when activity is done in the heat, which creates increased cardiovascular activity and quite simply will cause you to burn more calories quicker. Additionally, the heat increases metabolism levels and speeds up the breakdown of glucose and fatty acids. This helps to tone your body and lose weight. The result is the body will increase the ability to burn fat and increase metabolism.
If this is not enough, practicing yoga in a heated room stimulates the lymphatic system responsible for flushing out toxins from your system. This helps rid your body of toxins and makes it healthier. The hot and humid room makes your body sweat, which promotes detoxification and elimination through the skin, the body's largest organ. Your capillaries will dilate in the heat oxygenating the tissues, muscles, glands, and organs and helping in the removal of waste products.
The sample outline of your schedule is as follows:
- 07:00 Breakfast with low-calorie high protein foods
- 09:00 Morning Crossfit class
- 11:15 Hot yoga session
- 12:30 Lunch with low-calorie high protein foods
- 14:00 Personal training session or other activities)
- 16:00 Steam room and ice bath session
- 18:00 Thai or oil massage
- 19:30 Dinner Please note that training sessions and activities are interchangeable and can be 100% customized.
You can choose from the different activities provided in Action Point and create your ideal holiday:
Hot yoga training
Muay Thai training
Strength and condition
Thai or oil massage
During your holiday, you will also have the option to follow some morning beach workouts at one of the most beautiful beaches of Phuket island - Nai Harn beach. The holiday includes one-morning beach workout per week and an island excursion. The holiday retreat package gives full access to all of the resort facilities: swimming pool and Jacuzzi, ice bath and hot sauna room and cross-training area, massage and herbal steam sessions, Bikram and Hot yoga area.
What is included
- 27 nights accommodation
- 1-on-1 nutrition consultation
- 20 hot yoga sessions
- 4 yin yoga sessions
- 12 CrossFit
- 12 personal training
- 8 muay Thai intro
- 12 massages
- 8 ice bath
- all meals
- Transfer to and from airport
- Island excursion by boat
What is not included
- Hot tub / Jacuzzi
- Steam room
- Swimming pool (indoor)
- Swimming pool (outdoor)
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Air-conditioned rooms
- Car rental
- Free parking
- Free Wi-Fi
- Parking lot
Action Point offers accommodation in their 12 modern boutique style air-conditioned rooms, featuring a balcony and ensuite. All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV, safety deposit box and refrigerator. The ensuite bathrooms are equipped with a rain shower, slippers and bathrobes.
Buddha hikes and one island hopping boat trip are included in the price.
This holiday will take place in Action Point Weight Loss & Fitness Resort in Phuket, Thailand. Action Point can proudly say that they are maybe the most private fitness resort in Rawai.
- Rawai beach and Nai-Harn beach - 5 minutes drive
- Phromthep Cape - 10 minutes drive
Things to Do
Enjoy what Phuket has to offer with its blue-ocean, beautiful beaches and scrumptious local cuisines! Spend your free time on the beach and ease your mind with the sound of the crashing waves, or enjoy the resorts rooftop pool with a coconut drink in hand!..
The retreat features a seasonal menu that ranges from raw and healthy options through to Western fare and Thai cuisine. All meals and snacks are included in the package.
The following meals are included:
The following dietary requirement(s) are served and/or catered for:
The following drinks are included:
- Detox Juices
Three Thai or oil massages per week are included in the package plus 2 icebaths.
Meet The Instructors
Multiple Instructors will be guiding you during each days session.
Location 63/53 Soi Saiyuan 10 Moo 7, Rawai, Phuket, 83013 Thailand
Arrival by airplane
Book your flight to Phuket International airport (HKT).
- Phuket International airport (HKT) - 1 hour
Booking And Cancellation Policy
- A reservation requires a deposit of 25% of the total price.
- The deposit is non-refundable, if the booking is cancelled.
- The rest of the payment should be paid on arrival.