4 Days Rejuvenating Yoga Retreat in Ubud, Bali
Short Spiritual Yoga Retreat Bali
Yoga is about connection and mindfulness. Anything we do with mindfulness, we can call it yoga reconnect and re-energize your body and mind whilst experiencing the Balinese traditional life. Moving with pleasure through asana and breathing with joy, feeling motions of your breathing through pranayama. Open yourself relaxing your mind and body through meditation.
- 3 days of practice
- 1 yoga class per day
- Suitable for beginners and intermediate learners
- Daily delicious breakfast and drinks
- 3 nights accommodation
- Healthy lunch and dinner
- Ubud transfers
- Airport transfer
- Hatha Yoga
This retreat is the combination of yoga movement and deep relaxation treatment at the spa. Explore the Balinese life and nature surrounding the area and experience supreme relaxation while discovering the benefits of ritual in tropical nature paradise.
- 14:00 Pick up at the airport and check in at the hotel
- 16:00 - 17:00 One-hour massage at the spa
- 19:30 Healthy dinner at the restaurant
- 07:30 Morning yoga class (private or group class)
- 09:00 Breakfast in the restaurant
- 12:30 - 13:30 One-hour massage at the spa
- 14:00 Healthy lunch at the restaurant at your own expenses
- 15:00 Balinese offering making lesson at the hotel
- 16:00 Free time
- 07:00 Rice paddy trekking at your own expenses
- 09:00 Breakfast at the restaurant
- 11:30 - 12:30 One-hour massage at the spa
- 13:00 Healthy lunch at the restaurant or outside
- 15:00 Cooking lesson - make Balinese cake
- 16:00 Afternoon tea service served at the restaurant (own expenses)
- 18:00 One-hour evening yoga session
- 20:00 Healthy dinner at the restaurant
- 07:00 Morning yoga class (private or group class)
- 08:30 Breakfast in the restaurant
- 12:00 Check out by own arrangement
The itinerary is subject to change and would depend on availability only.
What is included
- Welcome drink upon arrival (Ubud Raya Hotel and Ubud Raya Resort)
- Scheduled shuttle service to and from Ubud center (Ubud Raya Hotel and Ubud Raya Resort)
- Daily breakfast (Ubud Raya Hotel and Ubud Raya Resort)
- Internet access in the room, lobby, pool, and restaurant areas (Ubud Raya Hotel and Ubud Raya Resort)
- Shuttle service to Ubud Palace three times a day (Ubud Raya Hotel)
- Free access to our gym facilities
- 1x Balinese Cake Cooking Class
- Daily One time Yoga Class
- Daily 60 Minutes Balinese Massage
- One Way Airport transfer
- 1x Healthy Lunch
- 2x Healthy Dinner
What is not included
- Mount Batur hike
- Cycling tour
- Trekking tour
- Blessing ceremony
- Traditional village and market visit
- Other services that not listed on the standard inclusions
This vacation is available all year round, please select an arrival date below.
- January 6 - June 30
- September 1 - December 19
- July 1 - August 31
- December 20 - January 5
- Check-in Time:14:00
- Check-out Time:12:00
- Swimming pool (outdoor)
- Air-conditioned rooms
- Barbeque facilities
- Concierge desk
- Dining area
Things to Do
Mount Batur hike, Cycling tour, Trekking tour, Purification, Blessing ceremony, Traditional village and market visit
Your breakfasts are served in a-la-carte style, choice of Indonesian, American, or vegetarian breakfast.
The following meals are included:
The following dietary requirement(s) are served and/or catered for:
- Gluten Free
- Other dietary requirements on request
The following drinks are included:
Various treatment available at Tirta Spa (9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.) Advance appointment is required.
Meet The Instructors
Dra. Ni Luh Ayu Putu, Nyoman Ida, & Dewa Ayu Made
Multiple Instructors will be guiding you during each days session.
Location Jalan Raya Sayan, Banjar Sindu, Sayan, Ubud, Bali, Indonesia
Arrival by airplane
Please book your flight to arrive at Ngurah Rai International Airport (DPS). Transfer from and to this airport is available upon request at an additional cost of 450,000 IDR.
Booking And Cancellation Policy
- A reservation requires a deposit of 50% of the total price.
- The deposit is non-refundable, if the booking is cancelled.
- The rest of the payment should be paid on arrival.