5 Days Icelandic New Years Yoga Retreat in Reykjavík, Iceland
New Year Celebration Yoga Holiday in Iceland
Join Wild Human in welcoming the new year in Iceland. Enjoy the northern lights, yoga, meditation, a workshop on Indian head massage, and many more. Surround yourself with nature and its surroundings while making new friends and relaxing before starting the new year.
- Yoga practices
- Meditation sessions
- Enjoy a trip to Geysir and Gulfoss
- Workshop on Indian head massage
- Daily delicious big breakfast
- 4 nights accommodation
- Airport transfers
- Restorative Yoga
- Nidra Yoga
- Dynamic Yoga
Join us for five days over NYE in Iceland, potentially the most magical place on earth to spend this time of year.
You will arrive in Reykjavik on December 31 and be picked up by Wild Human's 4 x 4 cars and drive to the wonderful rooms in the city. Explore and relax. The group will have their first meditation on New Year's Eve setting your intentions and letting go of last year. Connecting to yourself and allowing yourself space.
The celebrations at the church in the center of the city is fantastic. More fireworks than you have ever seen. This city is an excellent place to come and really see how it is done.
Day 2 and 3
On January 1, you will start the day by meditating before breakfast, eat, and have a walk. The group then head to the luxury countryside house. Here, you will have two nights of fun and glory with a 12 person hot tub, en suite bathrooms for all rooms, yoga, relaxations, food, and fun.
Yoga in the evening is relaxing Yin, Restorative, and mediations, while yoga in the mornings is dynamic, flowing, and energizing. You will take walks, a trip to Geysir and Gulfoss. Nature in Iceland is unparalleled and the sunrise is incredible.
On Friday, January 3, you have the option to head to the Blue Lagoon, the famous hot spring. Then the group will go to the Radisson Hotel for their last night.
Flights are early on January 4 so the group wake up early and drive to the airport.
What is included
- NYE In Reykjavik
- Two nights in luxurious house in the country with en suite bathrooms
- Last nights accommodation close to the Blue Lagoon hot spring and airport
- Breakfast daily
- Yoga and Meditations
- NYE Firework Display and Intention Ceremony
- All transport in Iceland on the retreat (unless you land at different times then you’ll have to grab a taxi to town which isn’t far. Or they have a great bus service).
- Gulfoss Waterfall trip
- Geysir trip
- Indian Head Massage workshop
- Unlimited Hot Tub use
- Thor willing, Northern Lights exhibition!
What is not included
- Travel Insurance
- Lunches (usually because we are on the move and get something local)
- Dinner (which we tend to make all together when we are in the country house)
- Blue Lagoon Hot Spring Pass which is optional 70-80 Pounds
- Dinner at Blue Lagoon which is an optional extra to enjoy the incredible high end culinary delights for about £45 per head. Last time we were here we saw the northern lights.
Things to Do
You are free to visit the Blue Lagoon which will cost you around 60 to 80 Pounds
During your trip with Wild Human, you won't have to worry about breakfast because you will get a big healthy breakfast each day. Lunch and dinner are not included but the group tends to make food together in the big house or go out for dinner. Making food together is cheap, healthy, and fun
The following meals are included:
The following dietary requirement(s) are served and/or catered for:
Meet The Instructors
Rachel Cox has a background in dance, art, martial arts, and law. She returned to her first love of holistic therapy. It came naturally to her as she had been raised in an environment that welcomed and encouraged complementary therapies. Rachel has traveled the world to complete her various training and brings her unique zest for life to everything she does.
Location Radisson Blu 1919 Hotel, Reykjavik, Pósthússtræti 2, 101 Reykjavík, Iceland
Arrival by Airplane
Transfer from and to the airport is included. Wild Human will pick you up from the airport if you land at the same time as the others. Otherwise, the venue is not far from the airport and it's easy to take a cab or bus.
Booking And Cancellation Policy
- Deposit of £250 is required to secure your spot
- The deposit is non-refundable if the booking is cancelled.
- The rest of the payment should be paid upon arrival.