5 Days Summer Yoga Jazz Festival Retreat in Tenerife, Spain
5 Days Summer Yoga Jazz Festival Retreat in Tenerife, Spain
Summer Yoga Retreat in Spain
5 Elements Holistic Retreat and IV Jazzroja Festival have the pleasure to invite You re-born with an unique Funny Healthy Holiday enjoying Nature and Music from 27 of June to 1 of July 2019.
- Hatha Yoga
- Vinyasa Yoga
- Nidra Yoga
- Wellcoming Organic fresh fruit juice
- Ayurveda test to find Your personal Dosha
- 7 PM - Organic Vegetarian or Vegan Dinner *
28 June, 29 June & 30 June
- 8:30 - 9:45 PM - Yoga
- 10 PM - Special Organic Brunch
- 11:30 PM - daily activities or excursion ( surfing, hiking, SUP, etc...)
- 4 PM - Natural Body treatment & Massage
- 7 PM - Organic Vegetarian or Vegan Dinner
- 7:45 PM - Shuttle to the concert
- 00:30 AM - Shuttle back to the resort
- 8:30 - 9:45 AM - Hatha Yoga
- 10 AM - Special Organic Brunch
- 12 PM - Check out & Pic nic ( it is possible to stay in the resort untill Your depart)
CONCERTS / DATES
Friday 28th June - Plaza de la Pescadora, Los Cristianos
- 18:00H - Inauguración (Presentación del Ayto de Arona, Charla de la Fundación Canaria Carrera Por La Vida).
- 18:25H - Taller de DJ con Diego Reyes (con músicos invitados)
- 19:30H - Beselch Rodríguez Trio (Fusión Timple Canario, Flamenco)
- 20:45H - Blues News Band (Blues/Rock)
- 22:50H - Alexis Alonso Quartet (Jazz, Fusion)
- 24:00H - Anna Paula Quintet (Brazilian Jazz)
Saturday 29th June - Plaza de la Pescadora, Los Cristianos
- 19:00H - Swing For Kids
- 20:30H - Jazz Five (Vocal Jazz, swing, Standards)
- 22:00H - Charly Daicz Quintet (World Fusion)
- 23:30H - Sam Saxo & The Nasty Funkers (Jazz Funk)
Sunday 30th June - Plaza de la Pescadora, Los Cristianos
- 19:00H - Taller "Be A Voice" con Alejandra Mereb (AMAE Los Cristianos) y invitados "2 For The Road"
- 20:15H - Enrique Valdiveso Organ Jazz (Taller interactivo con Hammond B3)
- 21:00H - Jazz Roja Open Jam Session (con actuación audio-visual de "Spectrum" , Javier Rodríguez - Vibráfono / Laura Mariela Fiasche - Bailarina)
- 22:45H - Bad Sons Club - Latin Jazz
What is included
- 4 Nights in a luxury farm Resort in a private or double shared room
- 4 Full Organic & Vegetarian or Vegan Feeding ( Brunch -Pic Nic lunch for the excursions- Dinner - illimited Water and Herbal teas)
- 4 Morning 90 min. Vinyasa Yoga classes under great trees, for beginners and intermiediate , We provide mats and block .
- 1 Surfing class all levels including boards and wetsuits of your size in a natural sandy beach with crystal waters nearby the lodge
- 1 Stand up Paddling board excursion aside wild and peacefull Dolphins, We provide Sup board and paddle.
- 1 Hiking excursion along the sea side of a sleeping Volcano by the Sea and snorkeling by Natural pools of a Marine reserve. We provide masks
- 1 full Body peeling with local sea salt
- 1 Full Body Regenerating Mask with local Organic Aloe Vera
- 1 Full Body Ayurveda Massage with personalized Medical oils
- daily drive to all activities as to Live music Festival and back
- Airport Transfers
What is not included
- Air Tickets
- Drinks out of the resort
- Alcoholic beverages
"Let Food be the Medicine, Medicine be the Food"
Hippocrate, 400 B. C.
We believe the fact that we are what We eat as We can feel it after years of inner conscious listening...
Our Main Holistic Chefs Ale B. Gurukkal ( Ayurveda Healer and Passionate on the Mediterranean and international cooking ) Mirella Impellizzeri ( Graduated as Yoga Teacher with Italian Yoga Federation 35 years ago) will be also supported by a passionate local Team.
Apart from having a long culinary family tradition based in Sicily, They practice Yoga from many years and took part in " Art of living association " seminaries about food.
They daily take Organic vegetables and fruits from small Local Farmers to prepare them on a Satvic way, possibly raw or less cooked and steamed to maintain all alkalizing nutritional properties alive.
Our Guests feel the Prana ( energy ) of it, prepared with Love, Passion, Knowledge on Sicilian and Mediterranean Cuisine :
only then Their Consciousness will center on what They eat to just feel it in a Tantric way ...
The following meals are included:
The following dietary requirement(s) are served and/or catered for:
Meet The Instructors
Ale B Gurukkal
Mr. Ale Boi Gurukkal is the founder of 5 Elements Holistic Retreat. He is the teacher of different styles of Yoga, Ayurveda and Herbal Treatment therapist. He is passionate about Mediterranean Vegetation, being a Thai Masseur, Surfer and Sailor.
He strongly believes the fact that it is necessary to follow a single prospect in life that is: Physical & Mental Discipline - Positive Mood - Healthy and Natural Nutrition - Respect for Ourselves and Every Living Being as for Our Mother Earth ...Everything goes together in intimate connection.
He started practising yoga at a very early age under the guidance of his mother, a teacher in European Federation of Hatha Yoga. He graduated as a physical education teacher in 1996. Soon after that, he came to India to study Ayurvedic Massages and Herbal Treatments under the guidance of Sri Vasudeva Gurukkal and the Ayurvedic Doctor- Dr. Shaji Mon. Along with that, he learnt more about Integral Hatha Yoga- ‘Kalaripayatt’ (Indian Martial Arts) and graduated as the Therapist in Ayurveda Kalary Massage.
He has been working as the Spa Manager in a well-known school of yoga in Paris. He also learnt yoga from Sri B K S Iyenger & Sri Pattabi Jois Ashtanga Vinyasa and took part in ‘Sudarshan Kriya’ in association with the Art of Learning. He graduated in Traditional Thai massage and Thai Yoga in 2015 and has gained more than 19 years of experience working at various different spas around the globe with various personalized cares.
His continuous learning is focused on a Natural and Global way of Holistic Healing, getting rid of mental & body toxins and wish for the Body, Mind and Soul to be One Healthier Essence.
Location Casas de Piedra Villa, Tenerife/San Miguel de Abona, Spain
Arrival at Airplane
Please arrive at Sur Reina Sofia Airport (7 km) or at Norte Los Rodeos Airport (57 km)
Booking And Cancellation Policy
- A reservation requires a deposit of 14.5% of the total price.
- The deposit is non-refundable, if the booking is cancelled.
- The rest of the payment should be paid upon arrival.