2 Day Spa Journey with Yoga, Meditation, and Village Culture Retreat in Tabanan, Bali
Meditation and Yoga Retreat Indonesia
During your stay, you will enjoy daily spa treatments in a natural green garden and yoga classes in the middle of rice paddies. You will be immersed in experience Balinese culture retreat and find your balance with traditional Balinese yoga and meditation. Located will be in Sesandan Village, close to Mount Batukaru, in the middle part of Bali island.
- Daily village activities
- Daily Balinese yoga morning sessions
- Daily afternoon spa treatment with your choice
- Daily meals village style (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- 1-night accommodation
- Daily fresh juice
- Hatha Yoga
The package price is included accommodation, meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner, coffee, tea, drinking water, fresh juice), yoga, meditation, village activities, and daily spa treatment.
Here is this retreat schedule
Day 1 (arrival)
- 13.00 Check-in and lunch
- 14.00 Spa treatment
- 16.00 Village activities (option: village tour, rice terrace trekking, visit the waterfall, traditional making coconut oil, Balinese cooking class, making offering Canang or Balinese dance lesson)
- 17.00 Afternoon fresh juice
- 19.00 Dinner
Day 2 (Departure/ Check out)
- 07.00 Breakfast
- 08.00 Morning yoga session
- 10.00 Morning fresh juice
- 11.00 Spa treatment
- 13.00 Lunch
- 14.00 Departure/ check out
What is included
- 2days 1-night accommodation
- Daily spa treatment with your choice
- Morning Balinese yoga and meditation sessions
- Daily meals (breakfast, lunch, and dinner)
- Daily Village activities
- Daily fresh juice, coffee, tea
- Internet access
What is not included
- Arrival visa
- Check-in Time:13:00
- Check-out Time:13:00
- Internet access
During the retreat program, you will be staying at Bali Green Retreat (sharing room or twin bed). It offers an authentic taste of traditional village and the accommodation are surrounded by a natural green garden of Sesandan village. It is located approximately 30 minutes west of Tabanan city, 45 minutes northwest of Tanah Lot. Bali Green Retreat has several different accommodations located in the different location of Sesandan village itself. It takes about five to five minutes to drive from each side accommodations.
- A trip village tour
- Swing at the rice terrace
Bali Green Retreat is located at Sesandan, Megati, Selemadeg Timur, Tabanan, Bali, Indonesia. It is close to Mount Batukaru, about 30 minutes from Tabanan city, 45 minutes from Tanah Lot Temple, and two hours from the airport.
Things to Do
- Experience rice farming activities in Sesandan village
- Leaning Balinese music (Rindik)
During the retreat program, you will be served three daily meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner). Most of them based on Indonesian and Balinese cuisine meals. Tea, coffee, fresh juices, drinking water are also available.
The following meals are included:
The following dietary requirement(s) are served and/or catered for:
- Gluten Free
- Other dietary requirements on request
- Regular (typically includes meat and fish)
The following drinks are included:
- Detox Juices
Awaken your senses and release any old energy at the spa. This fresh air environment allows you to naturally sink into a deep well of treatments designed to rejuvenate and revitalize your body. You may choose from a wide variety of the messages including traditional Balinese massage, body scrub, back massage, body wrap, traditional holistic facial, foot reflexology, or the signature treatment ritual Balinese spa journey. We encourage you to spoil yourself with a different treatment every day.
Meet The Instructors
Gede is a disciple of the ninth generation of Perguruan Seruling Dewata in Bali, one of the oldest spiritual ashrams in the world. He started practicing Traditional Balinese Watukaru yoga, chakra opening, and healing meditation at the age of 17. He specializes in the Watukaru yoga tradition, Balinese traditional meditation, and the snake style of martial arts (pencak silat). He is committed to conserving the ancient Balinese yoga tradition, meditation, and silat. He is a self-taught artist and architect who has created many stunning Balinese culture and yoga-themed artworks and architecture.
Location Jalan Sesanadan, Megati, Selemadeg Timur, Tabanan, Bali, Indonesia
(DPS) Ngurah Rai International Airport 34 km Transfer not provided
Arrival by airplane
Please book your flight to arrive at Ngurah Rai International Airport (DPS). From the airport, please take a taxi/other transport to Bali Green Retreat. Transfer from and to this airport is available upon request with an additional cost.
Booking And Cancellation Policy
- A reservation requires a deposit of 30% of the total price.
- The deposit is non-refundable, if the booking is cancelled.
- The rest of the payment should be paid on departure.