10 Days Explore Yoga Teacher Training and Retreat in Bangalore
Short Yoga Teacher Training India
Explore Yoga Teacher Training and Retreat is dedicated to promoting a traditional form of yoga in an environment which emphasis to live an ashram type of lifestyle (daily yoga, meditation sessions, organic vegetarian food, farm setup, and more) in private, serene and "simply" luxurious accommodation and related facilities. Experience new dimensions of yourself. Its fun learning with yoga holiday for those who would like a more relaxed and flexible schedule.
- Daily yoga practice
- Time to self-practice
- Daily pranayama session
- Learn the teaching methodologies
- 9 nights accommodation
- Daily delicious meals
- 05:30 - 06:30 Suprabhatam, Nitya Kriya, and Jala Neti
- 06:30 - 08:00 Morning yogasana
- 08:00 - 08:30 Room cleaning (personal)
- 08:30 - 09:00 Breakfast
- 09:00 - 10:15 Karma yoga/project work
- 10:15 11:15 Tea/Satsang
- 11:15 - 12:30 Special techniques/pranayama
- 12:30 - 13:15 Lunch
- 13:15 - 15:00 Rest
- 15:00 - 15:45 Chanting/lecture
- 15:45 - 17:15 Teaching methodology/advance yoga
- 17:15 - 19:00 Tuning nature/self-practice/Bhajan
- 19:00 - 19:30 Dinner
- 19:30 - 21:00 Personal
- 21:00 - 05:30 Shubha Ratri
What is included
- Airport transfer
What is not included
- Extra personal care like medicine, clothes, and more
If you have special dietary requirements it's a good idea to communicate it to the organiser when making a reservation
The following meals are included:
The following dietary requirement(s) are served and/or catered for:
The following drinks are included:
- Detox Juices
Meet The Instructors
Well experienced instructors available.
Location Yoga School, Arjunabettahalli, Gollahalli, Nelamangala, Bangalore Rural 562123, India
Booking And Cancellation Policy
- A reservation requires a deposit of 25% of the total price.
- The deposit is non-refundable, if the booking is cancelled.
- The rest of the payment should be paid on departure.