6 Night Spanish Yoga Retreat, Spain
6 Night Spanish Yoga Retreat, Spain
Give yourself a treat this year and come and join us at Los Molinos de Padul, a beautiful place next to the lagoon of El Padul, where the migratory birds stop on their way back to Europe from Africa for the summer.
The retreat has been running since 2008 and is held on the site of an old Arab mill about half an hour outside of Granada, nearest town Padul. A stream flows through this beautiful site giving it a wonderful energy and natural soundtrack for the perfect yoga retreat. Whether it is your first experience of yoga or you are an experienced yogi, the retreat offers you an opportunity to switch off and nurture your mind, body, and soul.
- All yoga is done outside under a canopy.
- There are 3 classes a day: a morning dynamic class; a lunchtime workshop; and a gentler evening class followed by relaxation and meditation.
- Food provided is vegetarian but no meat eater has ever been disappointed or left hungry. Allergies catered for.
Give yourself a treat this year and come and join us.
- Dynamic Yoga
- 8:30-10 AM: Dynamic Yoga Class
- 10-1 PM: Breakfast followed by free time
- 1-2 PM: Interactive Yoga Workshop
- 2-7 PM: Lunch followed by free time
- 7-9 PM: Evening Yoga Class, Relaxation and Meditation
- 9 PM: Dinner
- 11:30 PM: Lights out
Thursday: Silence day from first thing in the morning until the evening meal.
What is included
- Flight transfers (if arriving and departing within specified timescale)
What is not included
- Cost of Massage/Holistic treatments
- The retreat is on the site of an old Arab mill with the flour mill and oven still in place, therefore benefits from a stream running through and under the main building gives wonderful energy.
- The grounds are beautifully maintained and include a 100+ year old olive tree.
Vegetarian Food made with local delicious fresh products, Breakfast with Organic bread, yogurt, extra virgin olive oil, tomatoes, fruit, cereals, infusions, Lunch, and Dinner. The food is to die for.
The following meals are included:
The following dietary requirement(s) are served and/or catered for:
The following drinks are included:
Massage and Holistic Treatments are available between classes at around £30-£45 Per Treatment
All treatments are done outside in the shade to the sounds of birds tweeting in the trees and the odd passing family of ducks.
- Reiki Price: £40, Duration: 45 min
- Thai massage Price: £45, Duration 1 hour
- Reflexology Price: £35, Duration 1 hour
- Chiromassage Price: £45, Duration: 1 hour
- Osteopathic Massage Price: £45, Duration: 1 hour
- Craniosacral Therapy Price: £45, Duration: 1 hour
- Lithotherapy (volcanic hot stones treatment) Price: £45, Duration: 1 hour
- Acupuncture Price: £40, Duration 1 hour
- Chi Nei Tsang Price: £40, Duration 1 hour
- Flores de Bach Price: £30, Duration 1 hour
- Test de Intolerance Alimenticia Kinesiology Price: £40, Duration 1 hour
- Holistic Kinesiology Price: £45, Duration 1 hour
Meet The Instructors
Beatriz Hoyos & Jane Sheridan
Jane started practicing yoga in 2001 and very quickly felt the benefits in both mind and body. Having always been a naturally busy person Jane’s time on the mat gives her an immediate and welcome sense of calm that has become a vital part of her life. In 2012 Jane took the leap and decided to train as a yoga teacher, qualifying in 2013, and has been teaching ever since. She teaches in London and has a dynamic style using a mixture of Vinyasa flow and static postures.
Beatriz has been practicing and teaching Yoga since 2003 she has visited and traveled throughout India several times and has trained in various forms of Yoga, at centers in the Himalayas, Kerala, and Rishikesh. A graduate of The British School of Yoga in Devon, and The Yoga Hut Tapovan in Rishikesh, India, and student of several other schools such as Agama Yoga or Ananda Yoga. She lived and taught in Granada for ten years, until 2014 and now teaches in Madrid.
Beatriz places special emphasis on techniques to aid breathing, concentration and the channeling of energies, rather than simply the physical exercise that yoga also involves.
Booking And Cancellation Policy
Booking & Cancellation Policy
- A reservation requires a deposit of 14.5% of the total price.
- The remaining balance (total price - deposit) is due 15 days prior to arrival at the destination.
- The deposit is non-refundable if the booking is canceled.
Organizer Policy (Kalmayoga Retreats)
- We reserve the right in any circumstances to cancel a retreat, in which case we will offer a full refund of all monies paid.
- In particular, our retreats require a minimum number of at least 50% of the participants to have booked by 6 weeks before the start date.
- If this minimum number is not reached by that date we may cancel and refund the money to you.
- In no case will we cancel a retreat less than 6 weeks before the scheduled departure date, except for reasons of force majeure, or failure on your part to pay the final balance