100 Hours Ayurveda Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh, India
Ayurveda Yoga Teacher Training
Adi Yogpeeth is a Registered Yoga school with Yoga Alliance offers 100 Hour Ayurveda Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh, India. The highly experienced team of instructors have successfully trained over 1000 yoga students from all over the world. They provide a quiet spiritual serene atmosphere to learn Ayurveda with personal attention and guidance. This Ayurveda Yoga Teacher Training course is suitable for both beginners, intermediate and advanced level practitioners in Ayurveda and Yoga.
- Indian classical dance
- Mandala art and kirtan dancing night
- Daily adjustment and alignment class
- Daily therapeutic yoga asana practice
- Guest lecture on nature cure, yoga therapy
- Daily yoga therapy, holistic yoga asana, and Ayurveda classes
- 3 pure yogic vegetarian food, juice and detox tea
- Daily Ayurvedic massage and practical classes
- Free taxi pick-up from Dehradun Airport (DED)
- Daily holistic pranayama and shatkarma
- 10-nights comfortable accommodation
- Daily mantra chanting and ahatkarma
- Hatha Yoga
The curriculum covers all the theoretical aspects of yoga along with the practice. Apart from developing the art of teaching, students will also gain an in-depth understanding of the practice of Therapeutic Yoga Asanas, Philosophy, Yoga Anatomy, Physiology, Mantra Chanting, Chakras, Kriyas, Ayurveda, Yoga Therapy, Mudras, Bandhas, Pranayama, and meditation. Therefore, join Adi Yogpeeth for your personal and professional growth today.
Ayurveda is a vast subject and needs constant research, practice and discussions in order to master this skill. For all yoga enthusiasts, whether a beginner or intermediate, we have devised 100 Hour Ayurveda Yoga Teacher Training in under the guidance of highly knowledgeable yoga masters. Our class size is also very intimate in order to impart proper yoga knowledge, feedback, group discussion and self practice.
Recitation of Sacred Sound (Healing Mantra Chanting)
The purpose of mantra chanting in yoga is to generate vibrations and connect with the universe. Each mantra is special and rich with spiritual energy.
- Om Asato Maa Sadgamaya (Mantra from Upanishad)
- Tvameva mata ca pita Tvameva (Sloka on gods)
- Om Tryambakam Yajamahe (Mantra on lord shiva)
- Guru Brahma Guru Vishnu Gurudevo maheshwara (Guru stotram)
- Yogena Cittasya (Sloka on sage Patanjali)
Therapeutic- Holistic Hatha Yoga With Iyengar Style Adjustment-Alignment:
The word Haṭha literally means "force" and thus alludes to a system of physical techniques. In India hatha yoga is associated in popular tradition.
- Surya namaskar (sun salutation)
- Chandra namaskar (moon salutation)
- Lolasana - swinging pose
- Kukkutasana - rooster pose
- Sarpasana - snake pose
- Shalabhasana - locust pose
- Dhanurasana - bow pose
- Paschimottanasana - seated forward bend
- Janu sirshasana - head to knee pose
- Parivirta janu sirshasana - revolving head to knee pose
- Sarvangasana - shoulder stand
- Padam sarvangasana - shoulder stand lotus pose
- Sirshasana- Headstand
- Natarajasana - lord shiva’s pose
- Utthita hasta padangusthasana
- Naukasana - Boat Pose
Holistic Pranayama (Breathing Practices)
Pranayama is an ancient yogic breathing technique that is used as preparation for meditation and is a vital aspect of practicing yoga. It improves the respiratory system and purifies the body and mind
- Introduction of Pranayama, benefits of pranayama, general guidelines
- Clavicular, Thoracic and Diaphragmatic Breathing (Yogic Breathing)
Sitting postures for pranayama sadhana
- Easy pose
- siddha yoni asana
- Nadi - Sodhana
- Surya - Bhedi & Chandra - Bhedi
- Sheetali & Sheetkari
Mudra (Yoga Gestures)
The practice of Mudra hand gestures is an ancient facet of yoga. Performing gestures affects the energy flow of the body and can change a person's spiritual and mental characteristics.
- Introduction of Mudras
- Jnana & Chin mudra
- Yoni mudra
- Bhairava mudra
Bandhas (Energy Lock)
The practice of Bandhas expands the lung capacity and breathing capabilities during yoga. It also strengthens the entire body from the inside out.
- Introduction to bandha
- Jalandhara bandha
- Moola bandha
Meditation is a systematic practice that promotes physical, mental and emotional tranquility with the purpose of reaching Samadhi (self-realization).
- Breathing Awareness Meditation
- Dynamic meditation
- Tips for developing concertation
- Silence Meditation
Yoga Nidra (Psychic Sleep)
When a yoga practitioner moves through the various internal states of Yoga Nidra, a profound experience of relaxation occurs. This is called "Turiya," a sensation of pure bliss.
- Basic Relaxation
- Tension Relaxation
- Full Body Relaxation
Yoga Cleansing (Shatkarma)
Yogic cleansing exercises are important to learn how to incorporate your breath and meditate properly during physical aspects of yoga. It also removes the blockages in the energy channels.
- Jalaneti Satkarma (Nasal cleansing with salty water)
- Rubber neti (Nasal cleansing with a rubber string)
- Agnisar Kriya
Anatomy and Physiology (Sharir Vijnan):
Proper understanding of the physical body will help to prevent injury before, during and after practice. There are two kinds of yoga anatomy: physical and spiritual. Understanding both types is needed.
- Digestive system
- Respiratory System
- Circulatory System
- Nervous System
- Effects of Pranayama in Respiratory System
- Endocrine System
- Bodily systems
Yoga Therapy & Ayurveda
- Introduction & Importance of Yoga Therapy.
- Understanding individual’s body type and its ailments through Yoga Therapy.
- Planning a nutritious yogic diet programme, making lifestyle changes through yogic mindful living and meditative practices.
- History and Basic Principles of Ayurveda.
- Three types of body constitution and their diagnosis.
- SaptaDhatu (7 body tissues) and how to nurture them by herbs and yoga practices.
- 6 types of tastes and their relation to body constitutions.
Yoga Philosophy (Yoga Darshana):
Yoga Philosophy is the foundation of our yoga practice and is the key to earn yogic strength. Through the path of Vedanta Philosophy, you will establish a solid, well-rounded yoga practice.
Patanjali yoga sutras
- 1- CHAPTER 1- Samadhi pada
Assessments are based on:
Students will take turns practicing their teaching skills by performing in front of their peers and teachers.
- 05:00 Morning bell
- 06:00 Therapeutic-Holistic Hatha yoga With Iyengar Style Adjustment-Alignment
- 07:45 Holistic Pranayama and Shatkarma
- 09:00 Breakfast
- 10:10 Yoga Anatomy
- 11:00 Ayurveda & Yoga Therapy
- 12:00 Indian Yoga Philosophy
- 13:15 Lunch
- 16:00 Ayurveda practice
- 18:00 Meditation
- 19:15 Dinner
What is included
- Daily nutritious vegetarian meals, herbal tea & juice
- 10 nights comfortable accommodation
- Complete yoga materials such as yoga books, yoga manuals, garland, school t-shirt, yoga bag
- Certified yoga teachers
- Daily shatkarma & Mantra Chanting
- 1 Himalayas sightseeing trip
- 1 free relaxing ayurvedic massage
- Free taxi pick-up from Dehradun airport (DED)
- Weekend excursions
What is not included
- Air condition
- Room heater
- Check-in Time:12:00
- Check-out Time:12:00
Adi Yogpeeth surrounding and accommodation are one of the best and cleanest spaces in whole Rishikesh. Whether you are on a vacation or on a yoga course, amenities make your life a little easier when you are away from home. For different types of travel, there are amenities that are more important than other ones. They basically provide two types of accommodation and they are private and twin shared room and student, according to their preference, can choose accommodation.
In the room, clean bed sheets, blankets, and pillows will be provided. Every room has air-conditioner and attached bathroom with cold and hot water 24 hours. This complete school campus has unlimited high bandwidth Wi-Fi service. The school is surrounded by the serene green mountains which heal the inner soul and river Ganga flow at a walking distance.
- Dining area
- Environmentally friendly
- Luggage room / storage
- Smoke-free property
- Yoga shala
Learn yoga in world’s yoga capital, Rishikesh, from traditional Himalayan yoga teachers from the very basics to advance in a traditional way at Adi Yogpeeth which is situated in Tapovan, Laxman Jhula, Rishikesh which is in India’s northern state of Uttarakhand, in the Himalayan foothills beside the Ganges river. The river is considered holy, and the city is renowned as a world’s yoga capital. The surrounding of Adi Yogpeeth is very serene and peaceful and at the same time very energetic by the flowing energy of river Ganga.
Also, Rishikesh is a magical and holy place that has been somehow attracting people from all over the world for many years already. The school is at a walking distance from the river Ganga. The school is surrounded by the serene green mountains which heal the inner soul and river Ganga flow at a walking distance. It is far from the craziness but near enough to reach everything you need. All over Rishikesh, you can find local markets, unique shops, and breathtaking views of the holy river and nature.
Things to Do
There are some amazing things to do in Rishikesh. These activities are not included in the package, but they can be arranged upon request.
- Attend Ganga Arti
- Ayurvedic massage and therapies
- Bungee jumping
- Camping and bonfire
- Cliff jumping
- Experience the traditional Indian culture
- Flying fox
- Mountain biking
- Parasailing and paragliding
- Rappelling and rock climbing
- River rafting - the most popular thing to do in Rishikesh
Adi Yogpeeth regards food as medicine. Using only fresh seasonal herbs and vegetables from the local market, they provide a daily menu of wonderfully nourishing vegetarian food. Food that not only supports the healing of the body but also enhances the purification process during your stay. In addition to serving healthy, soulful, delicious vegetarian meals, they provide unlimited, filtered mineral water from their private well; naturally chilled and served from traditional earthen water basins.
Adi Yogpeeth also provides an unlimited supply of detoxifying herbal teas made from homegrown herbs like tulsi basil, lemongrass, and ginger. This wonderfully refreshing tea is available throughout the day and is a great detox drink for the body. It k
The following meals are included:
The following dietary requirement(s) are served and/or catered for:
- Gluten Free
- Other dietary requirements on request
- Whole Food
The following drinks are included:
- Detox Juices
1 Ayurvedic Yoga massage is included in the price.
Meet The Instructors
YOGI , PANDIT , YOGI BHAVESH , & OTHERS
YOGI PARLAD JI
Yogi Praladh Ji has been a Hatha yoga teacher at Adi Yogpeeth for more than a year. He is completely established in Hatha yoga. Parladh Ji’s teaching style is completely different from others, he teaches full of love, respect, as well as understanding that each of you needed. These qualities make him a good yoga teacher. Parladh Ji was born and brought up in Rishikesh and learned yoga in Rishikesh with many great masters. He is a well-experienced teacher with good practical knowledge.
PANDIT MANDEEP JI
Mandeep Bhatt Ji has been an ardent student of Vedic Study since last 20 years and has been teaching Mantra Chanting and Meditation during yoga programmes at Adi Yogpeeth Rishikesh India
YOGI BHAVESH JI
Yogi Bhavesh Ji attributes every aspect of his life to Lord Shiva and his Guru’s grace. He is certified by reputed institutions like Kaivalyadhama, Swami Rudradev Yoga Centre and Yoga Alliance(500 hours). Yogi Bhavesh Ji also founded a Mumbai based yoga group called Yoga Virtually. Yogi Bhavesh Ji is a master in vedanta and has deep philosophical knowledge. Yogi Bhavesh Ji teaches pranayama, philosophy and meditation. He not only understands the subject matter, but lives it everyday thus imparting true knowledge to his students.
YOGINI PARVEEN SHARMA JI
Yogini Parveen Ji is an expert at yogic health, Ayurveda, nutrition and the human body. She is certified by reputed institutions like Dev Sanskriti University and Yoga Alliance. She is adept at the esoteric techniques of pranic healing and energy channelisation. Yogini Parveen Ji has also taught yoga in different parts of India to students of varying age groups and treated complex health conditions. She is a bundle of unreserved joy, and is unlikely to be found without a smile on her face. Yogini Parveen Ji brings the same energy to the classroom and makes learning fun for her students.
YOGI SURAJ NEGI JI
To watch Yogi Suraj Negi Ji perform his Vinyasa flows is like witnessing a controlled explosion of energy. He has learned his craft during his master's degree in Yoga Science from Uttarakhand Sanskrit University. He has been teaching for about 4 years now out of which some months have been spent in conducting Hatha, Ashtanga-Vinyasa and Iyengar based retreats in China.
YOGI NITIN JI
With the Master of Science (MSc) degree in Yogic Science and Holistic Health, Nitin Ji has been teaching in various schools in Rishikesh for more than six years. He has a knack of connecting with the students by sharing several anecdotes and conducting character building activities. He is a well-known Social Worker and runs an NGO called Jeevan Jagriti which provides free education for students in Yoga, Computers, and Academic Skills.
Location Adi Yogpeeth, Tapovan, Laxman Jhulla, Rishikesh, India
Arrival by airplane
Fly to Dehradun Jolly Grant Airport (DED) in India.Traveling by plane from Delhi airport to Dehradun airport is the safest and most convenient way of transportation and it is a 1-hour journey. Most of the students choose this option and the charge is in between 50-60 USD. At Dehradun airport, the school driver will be waiting with a name board to pick you up and transfer you to the school.
Arrival by taxi
Delhi airport to Rishikesh by car is a 6-7 hour journey. Delhi airport to Rishikesh taxi can also be arranged for 65 USD by the school. At Delhi airport, the school driver will be waiting with your name board and transfer you to the school.
Arrival by train
Traveling by train (from Delhi train station to Haridwar Station) is also suitable and the fare is between 20-25 USD, and it is a 4-5 hour journey. At Haridwar railway station, the school driver will be waiting with your name board to receive you.
Booking And Cancellation Policy
- A reservation requires a deposit of 25% of the total price.
- The deposit is non-refundable, if the booking is cancelled.
- The rest of the payment should be paid on arrival.