13 Days 100-Hour AcroVinyasa Teacher Training in Bali, Indonesia
AcroVinyasa Yoga Teacher Training Bali Indonesia
This yoga teacher training will be held at the beautiful Bloo Lagoon Resort in Padangbai, Bali. It is located one and a half hours from the international airport, has a beautiful setting and has a small, unspoiled village feel, qualifying them as one of the most attractive port towns in the world. While Bloo Lagoon is a place to live creatively, it is also a place of beauty and co-creation, of transformation, to balance and re-balance. You will have yoga training everyday and daily breakfast will be provided.
- Daily yoga sessions
- Certificate of completion
- Your own teacher training manual
- Teacher training tuition with YogaBeyond
- Daily healthy buffet breakfast
- 12 nights accommodation
- Vinyasa Yoga
The fact that you are reading this means that you were born to fly. You are one of those daring human beings who has realized, that just because you were born without feathers, doesn't mean that you can't fly. Whether you aspire to teach others how to spread their wings, or you simply wish to take your yoga practice to a whole new level, you have come to the right place.
This ACROVINYASA teacher training will teach you how to skillfully and safely take yoga from earth to air. Uniting elements of vinyasa, inversion training, and Acroyoga, this practice cultivates trust and community in a powerful way. This program will provide you with a complete roadmap to structuring and teaching ACROVINYASA classes at studios and events around the world.
YogaBeyond's personal insights and proven feedback process aim to give you an expanded awareness to help you grow not only as a teacher, but more importantly as a human being. YogaBeyond place emphasis on giving you the necessary tools to cultivate a confident teaching voice and nurture your own teaching style.
In short, YogaBeyond's mission is to inspire you to be the best version of you - on and off the mat. This immersive experience is an opportunity to learn, explore, and grow in a safe and supportive environment. So the question is, are you readyy?
Upon completion of this yoga teacher training, students will receive certificate affiliated with ACROVINYASA Certificate. Registration with ACROVINYASA Certificate meets identified standard set by the organization.
ACROVINYAS teacher training level 1 certification offers
- 100 hours hands on training and mentorship from Honza and Claudine
- ACROVINYASA™ teachers manual - only distributed exclusively at the teacher training
- Complete roadmap to structuring and teaching level 1 flow at studios and events around the world
- Broad understanding of anatomy, functionality, and connection between yoga and Acro practices
- Class sequences designed specifically for ACROVINYASA™ series and ongoing classes
- Content outline and structure for skillful facilitation of 2 or more hour workshops for all levels
- Teacher profile in the ACROVINYASA teachers directory on YogaBeyond website
- Social media and business education to grow your personal profile and brand
- Ongoing support and education within the AVTT database
- Certificate of completion
20 module training structure
- Class structure
- Teaching principles
- Safety and communication
- Feedback process
- Anatomy of yoga
- Vinyasa flow
- Inversion training
- Art of spotting
- Prone flow level 1
- Standing flow level 1
- Seated flow level 1
- Twist or side-bend flow level 1
- Supine flow level 1
- Inversion flow level 1
- Kneeling flow level 1
- Therapeutic flow level 1
- Workshop structure
- Web and social media
- Business of yoga
- 07:00 - 08:30 Asana practice (1.5 hours)
- 08:30 - 10:00 Breakfast (1.5 hours)
- 10:00 - 11:30 1 x Module (1.5 hours)
- 11:30 - 13:00 AcroVinyasa class practice (1.5 hours)
- 13:00 - 15:00 Lunch (2 hours)
- 15:00 - 16:30 1 time module (1.5 hours)
- 16:30 - 18:00 Practice teach (1.5 hours)
- 18:00 - 20:00 Dinner (2 hours)
- 20:00 - 21:30 Group practice (1.5 hours)
- 200-hour YTT certified
- 2 or more years of regular yoga practice
- 6 or more months of regular Acro practice
- Knowledge and embodiment of ACROVINYASA level 1 flow
- Participation in ACROVINYASA Instagram challenge for 3 to 6 months (recommended)
- A willingness to receive feedback, laugh at yourself, and grow as a person
- An appreciation for detail, precision, and high standards of yoga
What is included
- ACROVINYASA certificate of completion
- ACROVINYASA teacher training manual
- ACROVINYASA teacher training tuition with YogaBeyond
- Daily buffet breakfast
- 12 nights’ accommodation
- Fun surprises
What is not included
- Lunch and dinner
- Airport transfers
Arrival: Friday May 1, 2020
Departure: Wednesday May 13, 2020
EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT
The prices for the 2-bedroom villa below include an early bird discount of 400 USD per person. To benefit, book or reserve before December 31, 2019.
Bloo Lagoon is an international ecotourism village, a combination of home, studio and shared resort that overlooks the ocean above Padangbai, Bali. Their Bali eco resort is located approximately one hour and a half from Denpasar International Airport. Padangbai is a busy port where most people take the ferry to / from Lombok and onwards to the Gilis, Komodo Islands and Flores. At the northern end of the town sits the eleventh century Pura Silayukti Temple and just beyond it lies the Blue Lagoon, a small white sand beach great for snorkeling, diving and relaxing in the local warungs.
- All bedrooms have a queen size bed with a spectacular view
- Each bedroom has a traditional Balinese style bathroom
- All villas include a fridge and a well-equipped kitchen
- 24-hour access to outdoor pool and water slide
- Free Wi-Fi internet access
- Unlimited drinking water
- Check-in time from 2 p.m.
- Check-out time 12 p.m.
- Swimming pool (outdoor)
- Environmentally friendly
- Free Wi-Fi
- Internet access
This yoga teacher training will take place in Bloo Lagoon, Padangbai. 'Bloo is the new Green' - this play on words denotes Bloo Lagoon's resolve to address environmental issues in a multi-faceted way. They are very conscious of their relationship with not only with the 'green' land ecosystem but also the 'bloo' ocean ecosystem.
Things to Do
During your free time you can indulge yourself with the Spiral Spa at Bloo Lagoon.
Restaurant caters meat, vegetarian, vegan, and raw options. Helix Restaurant at Bloo Lagoon has menus for lunch and dinner with meals ranging between 4 to 8 USD per meal. For ease of payment, all drinks and food ordered during your stay will be added to your room and paid at check out. Please note that lunch and dinner are not included.
The following meals are included:
The following dietary requirement(s) are served and/or catered for:
- Raw Food
- Regular (typically includes meat and fish)
Meet The Instructors
Claudine & Honza
Yoga found her over 15 years ago in her hometown of New York City and the practice immediately resonated. Since then, she has sought every opportunity to learn from teachers around the world within various lineages. Her teaching is influenced from Kripalu, Anusara, Iyengar, Forrest, Hatha, Vinyasa, and AcroYoga as well as fitness, pilates, and holistic health. She believes that above all, humor is an essential ingredient in yoga and that laughter is the best core exercise there is. Her humble guidance points her students towards the wisdom and strength they already possess.
A teacher of movement, wellness, and spirituality, he is known for his unique teaching style incorporating elevated thinking within empowering physical practice. The intention behind his class delivery is to inspire a spark within a person. His teaching explores the practices of Hatha, Vinyasa, Yin and AcroYoga, as well as life coaching and fitness training. The desire to invite others to follow their bliss has led he and his wife Claudine, to the creation of the brand YogaBeyond, and the practice AcroVinyasa, a highly transformative and inspiring stream of yoga.
Location Bloo Lagoon, Jalan Silayukti, Padangbai, Bali, 80872, Indonesia
Arrival by airplane
Arrive at Ngurah Rai International Airport (DPS), Bali. Transfer from the airport is available at an additional cost of 40 USD.
Booking And Cancellation Policy
- A reservation requires a deposit of 15% of the total price.
- The deposit is fully refundable if the booking is cancelled up to 2 days before the arrival date.
- The rest of the payment should be paid 33 days before arrival.