14 Days 100-Hour Yoga Teacher Training for Beginner in Rishikesh, India
Yoga Teacher Training India
A short yoga course is certainly the perfect starting for a yoga student. This 100-hour yoga teacher training is a perfect move for a successful yoga teacher. This training is one way to make your life happier and easier or keep your body and soul healthy. It is the perfect combination of meditation, mantra, pranayama, and yoga philosophical and practical aspects.
Following the standards of Yoga Alliance, this basic yoga teacher is prepared for the next level so you register for RYT 200, RYT 500, and many more. In principle, you will be advised by your yoga skills and knowledge. This 100-hour yoga teacher training is the only way to pursue a yoga teacher's dream! The first step in your yoga journey is a really different application to find your body for the first time.
- Hatha and Ashtanga yoga asana
- Pranayama and mudra or bandha
- Meditation, mantra chanting, music concert
- Shatkarma, yoga anatomy, and philosophy
- Daily breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- 13 nights accommodation
- Yoga mat and jal niti pot
- Hatha Yoga
- Vinyasa Yoga
- Ashtanga Yoga
- Nidra Yoga
- Sivananda Yoga
- Bikram Yoga
- 05:30 Wake up
- 06:00 Herbal tea
- 06:15 Shatkarma / yogic cleansing
- 06:30 Pranayama and mudra / bandha
- 07:30 Yoga asana
- 09:00 Breakfast
- 10:30 Yoga anatomy / guest lecture
- 11:30 Yoga philosophy/ guest lecture
- 12:30 Lunch
- 15:00 Hatha / Ashtanga yoga asana
- 18:15 Meditation / mantra chanting / music concert
- 19:15 Dinner
- 21:00 Lights pff
Timing can change by the situation.
What is included
- Daily teaching practice sessions
- Daily yoga classes
- Free Wi-Fi
- Workshops on anatomy, meditation, body alignment, etc
- Yoga teacher training program that follows the standards of Yoga Alliance
- Yoga philosophy and yoga sutra lectures
- 13 nights accommodation
- Yoga mat
- Jal niti pot
What is not included
- Transport from and to the airport
- Check-in Time:06:00
- Check-out Time:20:30
The available accommodations are shared double rooms with free Wi-Fi.
This retreat will be held at Aatm Yogashala in Rishikesh, India.
Things to Do
- Trekking in the jungle
- Visit the evening Ganga aarti
- Visit the nearby restaurants and coffee shops
- Whitewater rafting
Meal is not provided in this price .
The following meals are included:
The following dietary requirement(s) are served and/or catered for:
The following drinks are included:
Meet The Instructors
Multiple Instructors will be guiding you during each days session.
Location Aatm Yogashala, Jonk Road, Swarg Ashram, Rishikesh, Uttarakhand, 249304 India
Arrival by airplane
Please book your flight to arrive at Indira Gandhi International Airport (DEL). Alternatively, you may book your flight to arrive at Dehradun Airport (DED). Transfer from and to this airport is available upon request.
Booking And Cancellation Policy
- A reservation requires a deposit of 30% of the total price.
- The deposit is non-refundable, if the booking is cancelled.
- The rest of the payment should be paid on arrival.