14 Days 100-Hour Hatha Yoga Teacher Training Course in Rishikesh, India
Yoga Teacher Training Rishikesh
We offer residential 100-hour Hatha, Ashtanga yoga teacher training course in Rishikesh. The yoga school is registered with Yoga Alliance USA. This course is suitable for those people who are newbies. This course is also for those people who are practicing yoga for years and want to understand different aspects of yoga. Sometimes, people have the intention to do the 200-hour yoga teacher training course but they do not have enough time to complete it so they complete the 100-hour yoga teacher training and later, they come back and complete the 200-hour yoga teacher training.
13 days of practice
2 yoga classes per day
Daily guided meditation session
Mantra chanting, kirtan, and satsang lessons
Pranayama, anatomy, and philosophy
Daily breakfast, lunch, and dinner
13 nights accommodation
- Hatha Yoga
- Ashtanga Yoga
Students who complete their subsequent trainings are eligible to register with Yoga Alliance as Registered Yoga Teachers (RYT®).
- 05:30 Wake up
- 06:30 - 07:30 Shatkarma or pranayama
- 07:30 - 09:00 Hatha yoga
- 09:00 - 10:00 Breakfast
- 11:00 - 12:00 Yoga anatomy
- 12:00 - 13:00 Lunch
- 15:00 - 16:00 Yoga philosophy
- 16:30 - 18:00 Ashtanga yoga
- 18:00 - 19:00 Meditation
- 19:30 - 20:30 Dinner
- 20:30 - 21:00 Mantra chanting, kirtan, or satsang
- 21:30 Lights off
What is included
- Yoga mat
- Yoga cleansing kit
- 100-hour teacher training course certificate
- 1 trip to nearby places per week
- 12 yoga sessions
- 2 times tea per day
- Daily breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Guidance for a local market
- 13 nights accommodation
What is not included
- Transport from and to the airport
- Meditation garden
- Yoga shala
- Free Wi-Fi
All meals are included
The following meals are included:
The following dietary requirement(s) are served and/or catered for:
The following drinks are included:
Meet The Instructors
Multiple Instructors will be guiding you during each days session.
Location Rishikesh Yog Van, Malli Tapovan, Badrinnath road, Rishikesh, Uttarakhand, India
Arrival by airplane
Please book your flight to arrive at Indira Gandhi International Airport (DEL).
Booking And Cancellation Policy
- A reservation requires a deposit of 15% of the total price.
- The deposit is non-refundable, if the booking is cancelled.
- The rest of the payment should be paid on arrival.