200-h. Yoga Teacher Training, 22 days, Reiki Therapies, and Ancestral Rituals, Perú
Peru Yoga Teacher Training and Alternative Therapies
Sembrando Semillas con Yoga (EN: Planting Seeds with Yoga) invites you to join in this yoga teacher training in Sacred Valley of the Incas in Peru. This course is created for those who wish to learn techniques to balance physical and mental health through perfect alignment, daily meditations, observation of the mind, body cleansing, and knowledge of the subtle energetic anatomy. At the end of this program, you will feel changes in your outlook on life, creating more harmony, goodwill, and inner peace.
- Daily yoga classes
- Daily guided meditation
- Yoga Alliance professional certification
- Sacred cacao ceremony to open your heart
- Healing therapies and Reiki initiation and certification
- Use of Temazcal / sweat lodge to release stress
- Learn how to make a natural product
- 3 daily meals (vegetarian, vegan)
- 21 nights accommodation
- Hatha Yoga
- Vinyasa Yoga
- Nidra Yoga
- Integral yoga
- Bhakti Yoga
This yoga teacher training program is integrative because they specifically focus on healing the body and mind by applying and integrating different complementary therapies. This makes this yogic approach and practical teaching style a totally unique experience, yielding highly effective results. All students are guaranteed to grow and expand through these practical teachings of what yoga really is, an essential life skill in today's confusing, stressful, and unhealthy world.
Complementary therapies include learning asanas with accurate alignments (referring to Iyengar yoga), pranayama breath awareness, and meditation techniques to control the busy "monkey" mind, and meditation of forgiveness to forgive from the heart. In addition, you will also learn anatomy for correct understanding of the body postures, interlinking Peruvian cultural customs and shamanic practices, shamanic Nidra yoga to align chakras, satkarmas for detoxifying body and mind, and further body and mind cleansing practices of Jala Neti, Trataka, Bhandas, and more.
Purification is the most important thing for the benefit of physical health and well-being, a clear and strong mind for correct discernment, joy, happiness, and inner peace. Sembrando Semillas con Yoga also includes the important teachings of Sutras of Patanjali, Gunas, and Koshas to contribute towards a more ethical and morally balanced way of living.
This ethos helps to develop a focused mind, enabling you to reclaim your true self whilst reconnecting with the Mother Earth and universal energies. During the retreat, you all will live like monks. Sembrando Semillas con Yoga invites you to join them and experience this extraordinary life-changing retreat.
The benefits include an experience mind-blowing transformation and healing of inner beliefs, perceptions, and limitations. This training also gives you the opportunity to grow, evolve, heal, and let go of blockages that prevent one to shine while walking life's path.
While learning how to become a yoga teacher, you will also be guided through the different therapies, and these experiences will assist you to connect to your purest essence, igniting your inner light to sparkle. You will be professionally guided and supported while developing awareness and awakening the self.
The intention of this program is that the participant feels alive, in harmony, connected with the surroundings, and that the dormant spirituality within shall awake. This course will also help you to become strong and healthy, and to rediscover their divine connection. You will be guided to remember the union with the entire universe and Mother Earth.
Additional therapies during the YTTC 200-hours
Crystal therapy is also taught specifically to understand each chakra and how to help people align their energies healing both emotional and mental trauma.
Practice and teach Bhakti, learning many mantras or sacred sounds in order to connect one with the divine, in and around you, and to connect with your heart. For integral healing focus, you will receive three other important healing practices: Thai massage, Theta healing, and basic hypnotherapy. (optional)
Sembrando Semillas con Yoga will provide a list and work through some great tips in order to facilitate the transition from being a student to becoming a great yoga teacher.
Reiki level I a initiation will be in taught (optional)
A Temazcal or sweat lodge process in order to facilitate reconnecting with Mother Earth while activating the first four chakras.
Through an understanding of Nadhis and Shiva and Shakti, an understanding of chakra alignment, balancing and awakening is taught.
In order to live a healthier lifestyle, you will also be taught how to prepare natural products to facilitate your overall health and well-being. You will also be taken through a sacred Cacao Ceremony in order to facilitate the opening of your heart and releasing of any unwanted or unhealthy emotions.
We will do together an offering to mother earth as a part of healing and reconnect with the root of us and the creation.
Reflexology will be taught as body healing and detoxification.
Objectives in asana
- Developing sensitivity of feeling one’s own alignment as well as for recognizing alignment and lack of alignment in others
- To know one’s own limitations during practice in order to ensure effectiveness and safety, for
- oneself as well a for others
- To know which muscles and body movement are most important in each asana by experience
- at practice.
- To learn to be concentrated and single-minded (dharana) during one’s practice for a deeping ofthe asana performance and for assessing one’s progress.
- To establish flow in one’s practice and to be continuously aware of respiration and to calm
- the restless mind.
- To know what it means to perform a posture well in accordance to one’s own possibilities and limitations.
- Every Asana shall be become an internalization of consciousness, a meditation over the
- feelings arising within the body in order to connect to the truth that the body knows and
- To know how to work with Ujjayi respiration and to know how to apply bandhas during the practice of Asanas.
- To know the names of the Asanas in Sanskrit as well as the English translation.
- To get well established in the Asana sequence practiced and to know it by heart in order to
- create flow during practice.
Objectives in pranayama and meditation
Proper understanding of the mechanics of Pranayama and Meditation
including benefits and risks
- Establishment of the physical and mental condition to practice pranayama and meditation in
- the proper way in order to sustain personal practice after the training.
- Being able to properly guide others in different pranayama and meditation techniques. Showing the capacity of maintaining an undistracted and dedicated pranayama practice for
- longer periods
- Being able to sit still without distraction for longer periods.
- Developing the right view of how to deal with mental as well as physical distractions during
- Developing a refined and sharp mind that is fit to explore the subtle inner reality.
- Development of detachment towards the mental content, or untouched and unmoved witness Consciousness
Objectives in Anatomy
Good understanding of the concepts of Prana, Nadis, Chakras, Koshas and Kundalini.
- Knowledge of how to apply this understanding to ones own practice and to the guidance of others.
- Understanding of how the yogic tools actually transform our energetical constitution,
- influencing our physical, emotional, mental and intellectual layers.
Basic knowledge of the most important muscle groups and good understanding of the different types of body movement
- Understanding of how to identify the key muscles and alignment principles in each pose
- Understanding of how to use muscle activation combined with alignment for safely exploring
- and guiding Asana practice – Getting a feeling for when and how to cue posture
- Being able to identify and correct wrong alignment and faulty posture
- Being able to provide safe alternatives for limitations.
- Getting a deeper feeling for the types of movement, alignment and muscle identification
- Being able to sequence and design a class for certain body limitations
- Understanding of how certain Asanas relate to and support each other.
Leading a yoga class and teaching methods
- Corrections are provided for each teaching session and each student individually.
- Training more ease and confidence as a teacher
- Improve Wording and Voice Projection
- Develop clear verbal cuing as well as confident and correct hands-on adjustments
- Establish a strong presence as a teacher
- Improve your overview of the group practice
- Learn to balance demonstration and assistance, as well as talking while demonstrating
- Teaching skills for large groups, small groups or private lesson
- Learn to teach from the heart with love and kindness
- Good understanding of how to create, design and lead a yoga class
- Understanding how to grow as a teacher and how to learn from each class
- Understanding the importance of self-reflection and self-assessment
- Developing a refined view on class structure, sequencing and one's role and responsibility of
- leading a class.
Typical Daily Schedule
- 06:30 Wake up
- 07:00 Meditation, pranayama, and chanting mantras
- 09:00 Breakfast, self-study
- 10:00 Philosophy and healing therapies
- 12:00 Spiritual Sadhana, morning Vinyasa, and alignments
- 13:00 Sacred lunch, self-study
- 15:00 Afternoon spiritual Sadhana, alignments, and Vinyasa sequence (sometimes there will be healing therapies between)
- 18:00 Sacred dinner, self-study
- 19:00 Philosophy and devotional mantras
- 21:00 Sacred rest
WORKSHOPS AND HEALINGS DURING THE TEACHER TRAINING
As a Registered yoga school through the Yoga Alliance, we provide 200 hour and 300h training to students wishing to learn techniques to arrange physical and mental health through perfect Yoga alignment, daily meditations, observation of the mind and the breath, body cleansing, and knowledge of our subtle energetic anatomy. We hope to allow for students to remember their true self and to reconnect with the Earth and the universe.
Crystals Therapy helps to balance and unlock Nadis (chakras), physical problems acting on glands and organs, harmonizing also mentally and energetically.
Active meditation practice is a process of liberation of emotions through physicality, connecting with the elements present in all Air, Fire, Earth and Water.
Sound Therapy energy healing through the vibration of voice and instruments, understanding that energy is the great force that moves all of creation. One can reach a vibrational state of emotional, physical and spiritual transmutation.
Reiki Initiation (Level 1 and 2) you can access the ability to connect with the universal energy to heal emotional and physical ailments in yourself, and in others too. Traditional Thai massage which can relieve stress and tension of tendons, muscles, decreasing pain whilst strengthening the immune system defenses.
Theta Healing is a powerful brain wave healing technique. Theta is one of the five brain wave frequencies that are in constant motion in the human mind affecting consciousness.
Dance Therapy and the associated music helps one to release personal inhibitions, opening up to and awakening the freedom and respect of one´s body, and towards others too. Cacao Ceremony accelerates and activate one´s evolution. Drop stagnant energies that no longer serve, healing and increasing one´s vibrational energy by stimulating the heart into a loving vibration. Temazcal Sweat lodge cleanses and releases toxins, connecting with the womb of Pachamama (Mother Earth), allowing us to feel reborn.
Learn this ancient foot massaging technique for activating all internal organs for their correct functioning, cleansing and draining impurities while healing and restoring overall health and wellbeing.
Nidra Yoga, a way of heal through full relaxation. One silent day to know yourself and patterns. Preparation of a natural product, to encourage people to take care of their body, to live in a healthier ways. Liver cleansed with natural plants ( optional).
What is included
- 3 daily organic and vegetarian meals
- 21 nights accommodation
- 200-hours of accredited study and Yoga Alliance professional certification
- A teacher training manual
- All healing therapies plus Reiki initiation
- Ceremonies with Andean shamans
- Daily beverages and snacks
- Daily yoga and meditation classes
- Initiation as a Mesa carrier, with cloth and lineage stone provided
- Pick-up in Cusco and transfer to the center
- Laundry service
- Visit different places in the sacred valley of the Inkas
What is not included
Entrance to Pisac Ruins
- Dining area
- Yoga studio
- Free Wi-Fi
During the training, you will be staying in an accommodation provided by Sembrando Semillas con Yoga. The accommodation during this training has everything you need in order to feel comfortable, relaxed, and at home. Shared, spacious, and cozy rooms overlook beautiful views of the magnificent Sacred Apus (mountains) of the Sacred Valley.
Every morning and during free time, you are able to relax in the communal lounge area where you can enjoy herbal teas, read a book, or play an instrument. Wi-Fi and laundry facilities are available on site.
Bathrooms have hot showers, which ensure students will sleep like babies at night. The yoga school has everything available to ensure all students feel right at home during their stay. The yoga studio is also fully equipped with all the necessary tools for deepening and enjoying your daily practice. This includes mats, straps, bolster pillows, blankets, and of course, much love!
Things to Do
Benefits include: experience mind-blowing transformation and healing of inner beliefs, perceptions and limitations. Affording yourself the opportunity to grow, evolve, heal and let go of blockages that prevent one to shine while walking life´s path. Our yoga teacher training retreat transforms you to become an amazing Yoga Teacher, you will also be guided through the different therapies, and these experiences will assist in connecting to your purest essence, igniting your inner light to sparkle. Be professionally guided and supported while developing awareness and awakening the self. Upon yoga teacher training retreat completion you will receive an International Yoga Teacher Certificate affiliated and approved by the USA Yoga Alliance.
Complementing your daily yoga practice is a healthy supply of either vegan or vegetarian food that is freshly prepared in the kitchen. Fortunately, Peru has a constant supply of largely organic fresh and colorful produce, which helps maintain the student's high energy levels to support their emotional and physical well-being during the retreat.
The daily menu is varied with three meals being served. Sembrando Semillas con Yoga encourages gratitude and blessing of food to help connect with Mother Earth’s gracious offering. They uphold the belief that "food be thy medicine, and medicine thy food."
The following meals are included:
The following dietary requirement(s) are served and/or catered for:
- Gluten Free
- Raw Food
The following drinks are included:
- Detox Drinks
- Energy Drinks
- Herbal Tea
Meet The Instructors
Marisol has been practicing yoga for 16 years. She discovered that through the regular practice of yoga, one attains happiness, mental, and physical health. Her focus is on the connection with inner self, as well as on the connection with Mother Earth and the universe. She has studied Ashtanga (300 hours) in India, Vinyasa flow (300 hours) in Peru, and Vinyasa flow (200 hours) in Bolivia. She is a Reiki master and has studied crystal therapies, naturopathy, naturism, human health, and spent a total of 500 hours in Vipassana meditation. In Peru, she is known as a "medicine woman".
Genesis is a medicine woman and holistic therapist. She is also a master in reflexology, Tuin Na massage, aura color therapy, yoga, Reiki, guided active meditations, removal of entities, medicinal healing songs, dance and movement, and crystal healing. Over the years, Genesis has developed her own therapeutic style that balances a combination of personal patterns, emotions, duality, elements, and animal powers. Her primary focus is on sacred feminine healing and personalized amulet therapy where necklaces and bracelets are made with specific stones.
Carol specializes in sound healing circles. The subtle vibrations of various instruments lead one through an internal journey process where profound transformation of one’s health and well-being takes place. During the yoga retreats, Carol leads the early morning mantras. She is also a professional photographer and visual communicator, creating students' great memories.
Eleven years ago, Stéphanie fell in love with Pisac, with its beautiful valley, and her new life begun ever since. Learning, healing, and rebirthing every day through the many medicines became the reasons she decided to stay here and share her life with healing massages and therapies with all the beautiful people she met. She dedicated her life to assist and help others in this transforming journey. For her, Thai yoga massage and energy healing are a caring way to share with people, bringing deep healing at different levels of being.
Location Pisac, Cusco
The yoga teacher training will take place in Sembrando Semillas con Yoga, situated in the Sacred Valley of the Incas, at a well-known market town called Pisac.
Arrival by airplane
Please book your flight to arrive at Jorge Chávez International Airport (LIM). Afterwards, take a connecting local flight to Alejandro Velasco Astete International Airport (CUS) in Cusco, which takes approximately an hour. Later, you can drive to Pisac, which is a 45-minute drive from Cusco. Ample public transport is always available. The organizer will pick you up in Cusco, for more details please contact them.
Recommended Airport: Alejandro Velasco Astete International Airport
Booking And Cancellation Policy
- A reservation requires a deposit of 50% of the total price.
- The deposit is fully refundable if the booking is cancelled up to 30 days before the arrival date.
- The rest of the payment should be paid 90 days before arrival.