21 Day 200 Hours Hatha Yoga Vinyasa Teachers Training in Rawai, Phuket
Your Future Transformation:
Picking the right training for you can be incredibly difficult. There are so many schools and so many programs and all of them sound very similar and everyone's website says the same thing.
So allow us at InDepth Yoga Academy to first tell you a little bit about what makes us different.
We hold space for small, intimate groups of no more than 5 people. Our instructors are available 24/7 on matters of the personal and professional kind, it truly allows for deep interpersonal connections, 1 on 1 mentoring and the experience of full immersion into the subject of yoga.
The smaller group size allows for much higher personalization in our trainings, the students can explore much further into the areas of their interest while still receiving much more insight and experience in vital aspects such as teaching, alignment, and adjustment.
We give our students the maximum amount of quality mentorship that allows to solidify the makeup of an intuitive, confident, experienced practitioner and teacher.
Our students begin teaching from day 1, which might sound scary now but it is nowhere as terrifying as being thrown in the deep waters the last week of the course and expected to provide a full class! By the end of our training, each student is able to easily teach, sequence and align a full yoga class.
Our choice of such intimate groups is justified by the endless benefits to each one of our students, a true relationship blossoms not just between the peers but between the teacher and students. Our students think of us as mentors, friends and protectors and the school, a safe heaven that they can return to at any point. And they are right.
Our training will go much deeper than most not only in the magnificent and fascinating world of yoga philosophy but the inner philosophy of one's being. The strength of the intuition, the unfolding of the true self, the wisdom from within us and the unraveling of one's soul with nurture, peace, and contentment.
We allow you to figure it out at your own pace, spend as much time as you need to navigate your emotions, and locate and work through conditions set my society and family, fears born from within and resistances to change and to happiness itself. We enable you to come upon a path of liberation, inspiring intuitive self-awareness and spiritual being of soul, truth, planetary alignment and the true self.
We don’t focus on a singular aspect of the study but allow your intelligence to flourish and grow throughout your stay, the course allows you to learn the inner workings of mindfulness and meditation from a philosophical as well as practical point of view but even more so it creates and details attentive and realistic methods of bringing spirituality and mindfulness into every day living for yourself, your loved ones and your future students.
We choose to inspire everyone to make space in their heart for understanding of humanity and the workings on inter-being and connectivity between one and all, the techniques and practices of ancient times that allow us to blossom and live better in our current century and experience all which we love, love all which we experience and understand our purpose on this earth, this life and this exact moment.
This is the essence of our school, our philosophy, and our teachings, this is the path of living without limitations, teaching, changing lives and practicing with love, happiness, and peace.
- Incredibly experienced instructors with over 20 years of experience in yoga, philosophy, psychology and sport science
- 1 on 1 mentorship
- An emphasis on eastern practices like pranayama, yoga Nidra, etc that are the heart and soul of yoga as we know it
- Deepen your yoga practice and learn how to take it to the next level consistently
- We believe that as all yogis are unique so are you, and our small group size allows us to enable you to find our voice, practice and teaching style. We strive to provide all the necessary tools, guidance, confidence and encouragement for you to experiment, explore and discover what works for you and develop your own voice
- Immersion into the tropical, rejuvenating, spiritual atmosphere of the island
- We offer one of the most affordable Yoga Alliance accredited intimate, mentorship focused yoga training because we believe in making the transformational path of yoga study as accessible as possible
- Lifetime connections, a home away from home. The most amazing part of your experience just might be the people you'll meet
- Incredible beaches, close to nature, sunsets like you’ve never seen before and fruits upon fruits upon fruits
- Hatha Yoga
- Vinyasa Yoga
- 06:45 Wake uptime
- 07:00 - 08:30 Cleansing techniques and yoga practice
- 08:30 - 09:00 Pranayama / mantra chanting
- 09:00 - 09:30 Karma yoga/cooking (selfless service)
- 09:30 - 10:30 Breakfast
- 10:30 - 12:30 Theory lecture I
- 12:30 Karma yoga/cooking
- 13:00 - 14:00 Lunch and resting time (self-study)
- 14:00 - 17:00 Theory and practice lecture II
- 17:00 - 18:30 Yoga practice
- 18:30 - 19:00 Pranayama / mantra chanting
- 19:00 - 20:30 Diner
- 20:30 - 21:00 Meditation
- 21:00 - 22:00 Self reflection / bedtime
What is included
- 21 days clean, comfortable and atmospheric accommodation
- Full course materials with interesting further reading, poses, philosophies and more
- Tea and fresh juice multiple times a day
- Walking meditation sessions on the beach
- Arts and crafts sessions (we make dream catchers!)
- Yoga movie nights
- 1 free yoga photo session (you’ll learn why during your Yoga Business lecture)
- 2-3h asana practice daily
- 1h meditation daily
- 1h mantra and pranayama daily
- 3min group counseling and discussion daily
- 5.5h lecture, mentorship, workshop
- Yoga Living mentorship and practice
What is not included
- Airport transfers
- Airline tickets
- Swimming pool (indoor)
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Air-conditioned rooms
- Dining area
- Environmentally friendly
- Meditation garden
- Multilingual staff
- Smoke-free property
- Yoga deck
- Free parking
- Free Wi-Fi
- Internet access
- Ironing/ironing board
- Parking lot
- Wireless internet
- Outdoor shower
We provide coffee, tea, and other drinks. All of our students have access to a beautiful and spacious kitchen that they can use to cook their own meals right here in the school.
We are also located next to many small cafes run by friendly locals that offer a variety of food options both European and, of course, Thai.
The following meals are included:
The following dietary requirement(s) are served and/or catered for:
- Other dietary requirements on request
The following drinks are included:
Meet The Instructors
Multiple Instructors will be guiding you during each days session.
Location 80/128 Moo 7, Rawai, Phuket, Thailand 83100
(HKT) Phuket International Airport 35 km Transfer not provided
Arrival by airplane
Please book your ticket to arrive at Phuket International Airport (HKT). From there, you will be able to get a taxi to the school address.
Booking And Cancellation Policy
- A reservation requires a deposit of 27% of the total price.
- The deposit is non-refundable if the booking is canceled.
- The rest of the payment should be paid 10 days before arrival.