21 Days 200-Hour Bali Bliss Yoga Teacher Training in Ubud, Bali
Idyllic Bali Yoga Teacher Training
Join this yoga teacher training in the idyllic island of Bali where beauty is honored in every step. You will enjoy being in nature, healing, and learning at the same time on this magical island surrounded by lush green rice grass and bright blue palm tree lined skies. It's a perfect choice for people who'd like to experience the journey of self-inquiry and devotion to the fullest. Enjoy all the programs, tune into the mindful rhythm of the culture, and discover all the beauty within you.
- Daily calming yoga sessions
- Daily meditation and spiritual lessons
- Yoga sutras and yoga anatomy session
- Kirtan and Temescal (sweat lodge ceremony)
- The art of teaching / touch & alignment sessions
- A certification of 200-hour yoga completion
- 3 daily exotic vegetarian meals
- 20 nights' accommodation
- Hatha Yoga
- Vinyasa Yoga
- Ashtanga Yoga
- Restorative Yoga
- Sivananda Yoga
- Transformational Yoga
- Yin Yoga
Upon completion of this yoga teacher training, students will receive certificate affiliated with Sacred Paths Yoga. Registration with Sacred Paths Yoga meets identified standard set by the organization.
This yoga teacher training blends traditional yogic teachings with spirituality and earth medicine to provide a holistic, synergistic, and applicable approach to living this practice. This program is designed for those souls with an interest in yoga, spirituality, as well as meditation, and an interest in deepening that connection to live your life with intention and more fully aligned with your truth.
This yoga teacher training also offers an opportunity for self-growth, personal development, and transformation while providing the tools necessary to develop your own personal practice or to step into your calling as teacher and guide. You will explore yoga history and philosophy, anatomy, alignment, yogic diet, Ayurveda, healing arts, and more while tapping into the expansiveness of this practice. The experience will be richly informative, empowering, and inspiring.
With highly experienced facilitators and an integrative approach, this program is designed to deepen your personal experience and knowledge of yoga and to help transform all aspects of your life. Sacred Paths Yoga will surely guide you to become empowered practitioners and to step into your own voice as teachers. Awaken to your heart’s calling as you embark upon this sacred path.
Sacred Paths Yoga builds a solid foundation for you as the students to then expand upon as they find their voices as teachers or in their own personal practice. They emphasize an embodied understanding of poses and alignment, intelligent sequencing, and transitions while embracing grace, ease, and fluidity. With this deeper awareness and understanding of the body, you can come into full alignment with mind, body, spirit, and your life’s purpose.
The style of yoga shared at Sacred Paths Yoga is a mindful Vinyasa flow based practice that allows one to find connection and embark upon an insightful journey within. You link breath and movement to emphasize meditation and stillness in motion. This practice becomes a sacred prayer to your body, to access the stillness of the mind, and to connect with spirit. The experience is deeply intentional as you honor yogic philosophy and invite your soul to look inward and find peace with what is present.
The sequence is rooted in traditional Hatha and Ashtanga Vinyasa practices but has evolved to meet the needs of the modern student. The program offers a holistic and well-rounded approach, balancing the Yin and Yang, the passive and active, the lunar and solar, as well as the feminine and masculine energies to leave one feeling centered and harmonious. Not only does this practice offer physical benefits but also it works on the energetic and spiritual form, tapping into the wisdom of ancient yogic teachings while connecting to the earth medicine and exploring the elements as a path to transformation and union with all that is.
In this yoga teacher training program, you will meet and exceed the requirements of Yoga Alliance for anatomy, techniques, philosophy, lifestyle, ethics, teaching methodology and practicum, and beyond while creating a container for self-inquiry and personal growth. While honoring the traditional forms of this practice, you explore the expansive nature of yoga and spirituality in all forms. Whether it is your intention to step into your calling as a yoga teacher or to learn the foundations of yoga and deepen your practice, this program will be equally informative and transformative.
You will view yoga as a spiritual practice, as a path to self-realization, union, bliss, conscious connection, deepened awareness and mindful living. Throughout this process, you will explore different paths to union including movement, song, dance, chanting, ceremony, and more. In this journey, you will embody yogic living, fully immersing yourselves in the experience of living and breathing this practice on and off your mat with a beloved community as the unwavering support system. This path asks for dedication, discipline, and courage to look deep within to uncover your truth and your own authentic connection. Without your daily distractions, habits, and patterns, a new way of perceiving the world is revealed.
On this training, you will work in a 4-day cycle with 1 day off in between. Upon completion of the coursework, peer teaching, and evaluation, you will also receive a certification of completion which will then enable you to register with Yoga Alliance as a Registered Yoga Teacher (RYT 200). Generally, this teacher training program will allow you to:
- Explore traditional yogic teachings, earth medicine, and spirituality in a process of self-inquiry and personal growth
- Learn to teach the Sacred flow Vinyasa sequence as well as receive guidance on creating and teaching your own unique sequences
- Explore traditional Hatha, Restorative, Yin, and Prenatal yoga
- Experience yogic living to deepen your personal practice and commitment to this path
- Practice daily meditation, pranayama, and asana
- Experience spiritual immersion
- Explore the art of teaching, touch, and alignment to gain knowledge, insight, and clarity
- Practice Kirtan, chanting, and medicine songs from around the world as you got to experience Bhakti bliss
- Enjoy nightly evening gatherings, Satsang, to reflect on the day’s journey and insights
- Experience various ceremonies including full and new moon ceremonies, fire ceremony, water blessing ceremony, earth gratitude ceremony, puja (Hindi offering), cacao ceremony, and so on
- Study yoga anatomy and its physiology as well as applicable techniques to incorporate these principles into your own teaching and practice
- Study yoga sutras and its philosophy
- Explore Chakras, Bandhas, and energetic anatomy
- Study Ayurveda and experiencing the yogic diet
- Practice advanced pranayama
- Learn Kriyas, yogic cleansing techniques
- Practice how to integrate yoga into your daily life through spiritual lessons and art of living discussion
- Learn the art of yoga marketing and exploring your vision for bringing this practice into your community
- Discuss ethics for yoga teachers and student-teacher relationships
- Explore other healing modalities and expand your skill set as healer and guide
Daily sample schedule
Sacred Paths Yoga works in four day cycles with a day off in between each. The daily schedule is as follows:
- 06:00-09:00 Meditation, pranayama, and yoga session
- 09:00-10:00 Breakfast
- 10:00-13:00 Philosophy, anatomy, special topics
- 13:00-15:00 Lunch and afternoon break
- 15:00-18:00 The art of teaching (art of touch) and alignment session
- 18:00-19:00 Dinner
- 19:00-20:00 Evening gathering
What is included
- 20 nights’ accommodation
- 200-hour yoga teacher training curriculum
- A certification of 200-hour completion
- Daily meditation, pranayama, and asana session
- Daily vegetarian breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Daily yoga teacher training class
- Various ceremonies in the program
What is not included
- Ground transfers to Dragonfly Village
- Optional activities such as day trips and massages
- Required texts
- Check-in Time:16:00
- Check-out Time:10:00
- Swimming pool (outdoor)
- Environmentally friendly
- Yoga shala
During this yoga teacher training, you will be staying at Dragonfly Village situated in Ubud. Dragonfly Village focuses the energy on living simply and consciously within an organic environment. Various facilities such as balconies facing the rice fields, private outdoor gardens, hot shower, and swimming pool are also provided.
The accommodations at Dragonfly Village are century-old antique bungalows, original wooden houses brought over from remote villages in Java, decorated with beautiful carvings, a hundred percent of recycled teak wood. Each bungalow has an attached mud-wall bathroom with passion fruits and vines climbing over the natural roof, which is semi-open to nature.
Various rooms are available based on single occupancy, double occupancy (Coconut, Lychee, Mango, and Mangosteen), triple occupancy (Papaya, Banana, and Lotus suite), as well as quadruple occupancy (Blue Moon). All rooms are supplied with natural organic shampoo, soap, and insect repellent and equipped with 1 bed. All the beds and furniture are specially designed and made from recycled plow wood, which the farmers used with the buffaloes to plow the rice fields before.
Note: You now have the option to book a private accommodation. But if the program fills, you will be moved to a shared room instead. In that case, the price difference will be refunded.
This yoga teacher training will take place at Dragonfly Village, Bali, Indonesia. Dragonfly Village is an oasis of tranquility in bustling Ubud and set amidst the lush green rice fields. Palm trees line each sunrise and sunset against the beautiful backdrop of sacred Mountain Agung and the northern mountain ranges in the distance.
Ubud is the thriving cultural and spiritual capital of Bali. Home to Bali’s yoga, art and health scene, it provides a sanctuary in an idyllic, nurturing space, and full of the revitalizing qualities of the abundant land.
Things to Do
- Area tours and shopping
- Art and performances trips
- Day trips to the beach or mountains
- Dining in Ubud
- Rice field walks
- Trips to temples
- Volcano hiking
During this yoga teacher training, you will enjoy daily vegetarian breakfast, lunch, and dinner prepared with the freshest local organic ingredients and filled with love.
The following meals are included:
The following dietary requirement(s) are served and/or catered for:
- Gluten Free
- Lactose Free
The following drinks are included:
On this yoga teacher training, you can enjoy sauna and Balinese massage at an additional cost.
Meet The Instructors
Lacey Hickox Lehman
Lacey Hickox (E-RYT 500) views this sacred practice as a path to self-discovery, self-love and as a divine tool to deepen our connection with Spirit. She infuses her offerings with many modalities including Thai massage, Reiki, Sound Healing, Earth medicine, and Shamanic ceremony.
Darin Jay Lehman
Darin Jay Lehman (E-RYT 500) takes an integrative approach to his teachings, weaving modern day understandings of the world with many traditions including the yogic, shamanic and judaic paths. Darin merges the physical practice of yoga with the connection to higher Spirit, the elements and the directions while bringing the expression of Bhakti into his classes through music.
Kristen Srimati Hughes E-RYT 500 thrives in the flow of yoga. It is through deep listening of the breath and mindful awareness of body that she discovers the magic that is total union with the divine. Srimati has traveled throughout North America and Central America sharing her wisdom with people of all cultures and languages. And, it is one of her deepest joys to reach each person on a soul level within each class, training, and workshop.
Sam Bianchini 500hr RYT and shamanic healer has studied for nearly a decade with yogis, healers, and medicine carriers from traditions all over the world. From a young age, Sam harnessed a passionate creativity and sought a deeper connection to the Divine Love. She was introduced to yoga in 2005, and knew immediately this practice was what she had been searching for.
Location Dragonfly Village, Ubud Road, Subak Sukawayah, Abangan, Ubud, Gianyar, Bali, Indonesia
(DPS) Ngurah Rai International Airport 29 km Transfer not provided
Booking And Cancellation Policy
- A reservation requires a deposit of 16% of the total price.
- The deposit is non-refundable, if the booking is cancelled.
- The rest of the payment should be paid 30 days before arrival.