22 Days 200 Hours Hatha Intuitive Flow Yoga Teacher Training in Bali, Indonesia
Intuitive Yoga Teacher Training Bali
Join Anshu, an international yoga and meditation teacher published author and breathwork facilitator along with an amazing team of highly experienced yoga teachers to bring the powerful practice of yoga to everyone and anyone regardless of age, body type, race, gender, nationality, or any other categorization. This unique teacher training is designed to get you fully immersed into you and teach you to 'live' yoga in your daily life, not just 'do' yoga on the mat. You will be introduced to different yoga styles and guided to teach the style that is aligned with your essence, however, the main focus on this training is Hatha yoga with an element of flow. This training is an alchemy of yoga, mindfulness, and Tantra, conducted in three modules.
- Daily yoga practice
- Daily pranayama session
- Certification of completion
- All practice and teaching instructions
- Sunrise meditation and walking session
- 2 relaxing massages session
- Daily fruits and herbal teas
- 21 nights accommodation
- Hatha Yoga
- Nidra Yoga
- Laughter yoga
- Bhakti Yoga
Module 1 - Preparation
In this module over a period of four weeks, you will have two to three-hour lecture every week along with home practices and reading to connect with yourself deeper, embody yoga philosophy, meditate and establish self-practice. You will learn to apply yoga in your daily life, not just in a class. This will prepare you for the immersion.
Module 2 - Immersion
- In the beautiful island of Bali, you would immerse yourself in the world of yoga and teaching for three weeks. You will learn the following:
- Asana and alignment
- Pranayama and the power of breath
- Meditation, Yoga Nidra, and guided relaxations
- Eight limbs of yoga, Yoga Sutras, yoga philosophy, and history
- Anatomy and physiology
- Yoga for stress relief and Laughter yoga
- Class structure and sequencing
- The art of teaching yoga with full presence
- Therapeutic aspects of yoga
- Teaching yoga with safety
- Introduction to Ayurveda
- Subtle body energetics - Chakras, Koshas, Nadis
- Bringing yoga to the world
Module 2 - Integration
In this three week module, you would have a weekly two to three hours discussion to help you get started with yoga teaching. Anshu-Singh will introduce you to the business of yoga and even help you with marketing and your resume.
This module is to support you as you go back to your life. This is a very important component of the training to ensure your success as a yoga teacher. Here are the five guiding principles that form the basis of this unique training that will make you into an authentic heartfelt teacher:
- 1. Yoga is a way of life, not only a practice of 90 minutes - Anshu-Singh will teach you to live yoga, not just do yoga. It means understanding yoga philosophy deeply and applying it to your life.
- 2. If you can smile, you can do yoga - Yoga is accessible and beneficial to people of all age groups and all body types, Anshu-Singh wants to help you teach in a way that you can make a difference in many people's lives. They will teach you alignments and also teach you how to modify the postures and practice for different bodies.
- 3. Teach from the heart and dissolve ego - Anshu-Singh will help you connect with your own heart and deepen your relationship with yourself so you can inspire your students to do the same. Experience oneness and universal love with the participants in your classes. You would be able to make everyone feel welcome and supported as they work on becoming a better version of themselves, not hurt themselves in the process as they are trying to copy what the teacher or other students are doing.
- 4. Be authentic - Activate your intuition and learn to trust yourself while teaching and in life. Learn to teach as an authentic teacher by embodying yoga as a way of life. This yoga teacher training will help you get deeply connected with your intuition and your most authentic self. And you will learn the magic of connecting with your students, and learn to build rapport and create trust.
- 5. Bring yoga back to its roots - Yoga in the western world has become so much about the physical body. Anshu-Singh will teach you the asanas with emphasis on the subtle emotional and energetic body. They will help you learn the 'Real' yoga and connect with its true essence. Yoga is not just about bending the body in different positions and posting pictures on Instagram. Yoga is not a religion and nor is its gymnastics. Yoga is an integration of mind, body and breath and beyond.
- A unique blend of online and in-person immersion
- Go deep into making yoga a way of life - Anshu-Singh invites you to live yoga, not just do it
- Learn to teach from the heart and intuition
- Learn authentic yoga with a lead teacher who brings the balance of east and west
- A team of highly experienced teachers and practitioners
- Teach a full class as part of your practicum.
- Four weeks online training before the intensive immersion in the beautiful island of Bali along with additional three weeks of training after the immersion
- Get introduced to different styles of yoga
- A unique blend of yoga, mindfulness, and Tantra
- Ongoing support even after the training is finished
This is how a day would like while you are in Bali:
- 05:45 - 06:45 Sunrise meditation/walk
- 07:00 - 08:30 Asana and pranayama practice
- 08:30 - 10:00 Breakfast and review morning practice
- 10:00 - 13:00 Philosophy and other talks
- 13:00 - 15:00 Lunch break - rest and review
- 15:00 - 17:00 Teaching skills and other talks
- 17:00 - 18:00 Break and reflections in silence
- 18:00 - 19:00 Sunset practice
Some evenings may have a special schedule. The online modules have two to three hours weekly calls along with self-study. The dates listed here are for the Immersion Module.
What is included
- All practice and teaching instructions
- Manuals and worksheets
- Daily fruits and herbal teas
- Opening ceremony and dinner
- Graduation ceremony and dinner
- Sound healing
- Bhakti yoga
- Karma yoga
- Cacao ceremony
- Breath work journey
- 1 special spiritual trip in nature
- 2 massages
- Yoga Alliance 200 Hr YTT certificate
What is not included
- Health insurance in Bali
- Airfare to/from Bali
- Check-in Time:12:00
- Check-out Time:10:00
Anshu-Singh has partnered with a nearby hotel to provide accommodation for this training. You are welcome to arrange for your own accommodation. The accommodation is available close to where the training will be held.
The private accommodation offers guests a tranquil, rejuvenating, home away from home experience. The bedroom has a spacious and comfortable double bed. Air-conditioning is provided to ensure your comfort during hot days.
The teacher training will be held in a beautiful center - Villa Bliss in Bali. The villa has a beautiful garden, a swimming pool, an outside area for classes, and a yoga shala with a terrace surrounded by trees.
Things to Do
- Scuba diving
You will be served tropical fruits and herbal teas every day. Opening dinner and graduation dinner is included.
The following meals are included:
The following dietary requirement(s) are served and/or catered for:
The following drinks are included:
Anshu-Singh will gift you two massages. You can choose to book an appointment whenever you need it.
Meet The Instructors
Anshu never really thought that she will become a yoga teacher as she had a thriving career in the software industry in San Francisco. During her break in Bali, she attended a teacher training to deepen her own practice of yoga. She experienced a deep connection as she taught her first yoga class and got on the path to connecting with her life purpose. She has practiced yoga all her life, meditation for 11 years and has been on the teaching path for more than six years. Anshu's aim is to make yoga accessible and available for all body types and all age groups.
Location Sanur Beach, Jl Tirta Empul No4, Sanur, Bali, Indonesia
Arrival by taxi
Taxi is the best way to get around. Anshu-Singh will provide you free transport as a gift to and from the airport.
Booking And Cancellation Policy
- A reservation requires a deposit of 20% of the total price.
- The deposit is fully refundable if the booking is cancelled up to 60 days before the arrival date.
- The rest of the payment should be paid 30 days before arrival.