22 Day 200-Hour Yin and Yang YTTC in Nusa Lembongan, Bali
Yoga Teacher Training Nusa Lembongan, Bali
Are you ready for a life-changing journey through the exploration of Yoga on the incredible island of Nusa Lembongan, in Bali? To leave behind any limiting beliefs you might be carrying and discover parts of yourself that you never knew existed? More than simply a Yoga Teacher Training; this is a journey of self-discovery whereby you will discover everything that you are not. All of the names, labels, and ideas of who you think you are will be torn away, in order to reveal that which lies beneath.
This is an opportunity to connect with the deepest layers of your being, areas that have been hidden from years of societal conditioning, and previous experiences. A chance to not just explore, but learn what it means to actually live a yogic life within our modern society.
Embarking on this journey is not solely for those who wish to become yoga teachers, but for anyone who is looking to explore and connect with their innermost Self. It is for anyone who has already experienced a profound connection with Yoga but is uncertain whether they want to teach. If you are feeling lost or unsure about the direction your life is taking, this course is for you! It is time to put yourself first, to dedicate 22 days to the sole purpose of becoming the very best version of yourself. It is from this place of knowing and connecting with our deepest layers, that we may then share the many wonderful benefits that the practice of Yoga has to offer.
- Daily yoga asana classes, meditation, and pranayama
- 200-hour Yoga Teacher Certification to register with Yoga Alliance
- Tools for creating your own sequences for both a Yang and Yin style class
- Exploration of the History of Yoga, Yoga Philosophy, Anatomy & Biomechanics as it pertains to the practice of Yoga
- Teaching methodology & techniques, and Business of Yoga
- Maximum group size of 16 students, making it a truly personal approach
- 2 very experienced yoga teachers
- 1 snorkeling excursion to encounter marine life
- Daily breakfast, lunch, dinner, and drinks
- 1 Balinese massage at a spa center
- 21 nights accommodation
- Vinyasa Yoga
- Yin Yang Yoga
- Ashtanga Yoga
- Restorative Yoga
- Power Yoga
- Yin Yoga
What to Expect from your YTT with Yoga Bliss
- This training is designed to meet you where are at; to challenge you physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually so that you can experience deep transformation
- There is a strong focus on enhancing your personal practice so that you can feel confident and prepared to teach
- We will explore the history and evolution of modern postural yoga so that you may understand how and why yoga has gained its prominence
- We will go far beyond the physical practice by exploring not just the theoretical and etiological aspects of yoga, but we will show you how you can incorporate these principles into a modern lifestyle
- An in-depth study of the practical aspects of anatomy and how individual bodies might be limited in certain poses by their inherent anatomical structures
- Build upon your knowledge of the human body and how it moves in order to create sequences that are safe, fun and transformational
- Gain confidence in your teaching as you begin guiding others right from the very first day
- Overcome fears through some of the workshops offered in this training including arm balances, inversions, and Acro Yoga
- Discuss the business aspects of yoga and how you can actually earn a living doing what you love
- Successful graduates of this course receive an internationally recognized certification by the Yoga Alliance
- Small groups guaranteed, with a maximum of 16 students per training
Techniques, training, and practice
- Daily practice of both a Yang (Ashtanga or Vinyasa/Flow) & Yin (Yin or Restorative) style asana class
- Daily meditation and pranayama (breathing techniques)
- Learn the anatomical aspects of each pose in the half-primary series of the Ashtanga Vinyasa system
- Yin and Restorative modifications and correct prop usage
- Sequencing tools for both Yin & Yang style yoga classes
Anatomy and physiology
- Working with injuries, limitations, and accommodating classes for mixed levels
- Biomechanics of movement
- Principles of compression and tension
- Discover how to align yourself in poses so that you may remain safe from injury
- Respiratory, muscular, and skeletal systems
- The subtle energetic body of the nadis, chakras, and doshas
- Look into the history of yoga and the transformation from its ancient roots to the modern postural yoga we are accustomed to
- Discern and overcome the obstacles to beginning a daily sadhana (spiritual practice)
- Study the eight limbs of yoga and learn how to incorporate key elements into your teaching and your life
- Discover the koshas and how they can be utilized as a catalyst for the learning process
- Learn what constitutes a yogic lifestyle and the commitment required to proceed on this path
- Enhance your communication skills and learn how to manage group dynamics
- Learn how to effectively guide students through Pranayama and Meditation practices
- Understand the principles of demonstration, observation, assisting and adjusting
- Discover and define your teaching style and the qualities needed as a teacher
- Take a look at the business aspects of teaching yoga
Who is this course suitable for?
- Students with a minimum of 1 year of dedicated asana practice in Vinyasa, Ashtanga or Hatha Yoga (Particularly if you want to teach)
- Those interested in simply deepening their personal practice (recommended 6 months consistent practice)
- Those wishing to discover more about yoga history, philosophy and anatomy, and how to integrate this knowledge into their practice and teaching
- To teach Yoga authentically, we must first have an established personal practice. During this intensive course, we will practice different styles of yoga including Ashtanga, Vinyasa, Power, Restorative and Yin Yoga
- To be certified as a yoga teacher, attendance in all classes is mandatory, as well as successful completion of both a written and practical exam
- 06:30 - 08:00 Morning asana (Ashtanga or Vinyasa)
- 08:00 - 09:00 Pranayama and meditation
- 09:00 - 10:00 Breakfast
- 10:00 - 11:00 Anatomy or Philosophy
- 11:00 - 13:00 Asana lab and teaching practice
- 13:00 - 14:00 Lunch break
- 14:00 - 16:00 Anatomy or Philosophy
- 16:00 - 18:30 Restorative or Yin practice and teaching
What is included
- 22 days course
- 1 snorkelling excursion
- 1 Balinese massage at Spa Center
- 21 nights accommodation
- 3 meals a day
- Free coffee, tea, and refill water all-day
- Yoga Bliss YTTC manual, tote bag and water bottle
What is not included
- Bank transfer fees
- Money exchange fees
- Transports (around 30 USD for return ticket from Bali)
- Check-in Time: 14:00
- Check-out Time: 11:00
- Health Club
- Swimming pool (outdoor)
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Air-conditioned rooms
- Environmentally friendly
- Luggage room / storage
- Multilingual staff
- Picnic area
- Special menu request
- Yoga deck
- Yoga shala
- Yoga studio
- Bicycle rental
- Board rental
- Car rental
- Conference room
- Convenience / grocery store
- Free parking
- Free Wi-Fi
- Internet access
- Meeting room
- Parking lot
- Tour assistance
- Wireless internet
For your stay with Yoga Bliss, you will have two options to suits all budget. The rooms are on site and so ideal to have a quick access to your room (and to the swimming pool) during the training.
Yoga Bliss Private Deluxe Bungalows
Offers a private terrace, a private bathroom with hot water, air conditioning, a mosquito net, Wi-Fi, a fridge, a kettle, and an umbrella. That is the students preferred choice!
Yoga Bliss Shared Deluxe Bungalows
Offers all the above but shared with one other student. This room has twin bed, so you will have one bed each.
During this training, you will enjoy one snorkelling excursion to encounter marine life and maybe manta rays.
The venue for this course will be located in the heart of Lembongan island, close to all commodities. As a lot of travelers say, Nusa Lembongan is like Bali used to be 20 years ago. This paradise island has become a must visit, being away from the traffic jam or the hawkers of Bali.
The island has white sandy beaches and clear blue waters. It is a quiet and perfect spiritual place. The beach is nearby and you will see that everything is really close on this island, as its size is approximately eight square kilometers.
- Bali - 30 minutes
- Beach - 5 minutes
Things to Do
In order to relax in Nusa Lembongan, things to do are diving, snorkeling, surfing, hiking, and sunbathing
Food is important as it’s what keeps us functioning. We choose what we eat but sometimes we lose track and it can be hard in our busy world to take care of ourselves. What you eat affects your body and your mind in a different way.
During your training with Yoga Bliss, you will have the time to explore new food, as well as a new way of eating and cleansing. It will always be a choice coming from you and we will not ask you to follow a particular path.
Yoga Bliss will provide you 3 meals a day of healthy local food at the Green Garden Restaurant, it is located at the same place than the shala. You will have the choice between vegan, vegetarian, and meat options.
The following meals are included:
The following dietary requirement(s) are served and/or catered for:
- Lactose Free
- Raw Food
- Regular (typically includes meat and fish)
1 Balinese massage for 1 hour at Yoga Bliss partner spa center.
Meet The Instructors
Gwen is the founder of Yoga Bliss and one of the lead teachers. She took her first yoga class more than a decade ago and began to teach following the request of her teachers. Her pratice varies from Ashtanga to Restorative or Vinyasa. She has studied Ashtanga Yoga, Yoga Anatomy, Yoga Philosophy and Restorative Yoga in France, Mysore (India), and Indonesia with world-renowned teachers as Monica Gauci, Gregor Maehle, Laruga Glaser, Judith Hanson-Lasater, Lizzie Lasater, Cyndi Lee and many others. Her teaching style combines a strong emphasis on traditional Yoga with the needs of each individual.
With more than a decade of practice and teaching experience, Lisa was initially drawn to yoga through asana. But as she evolved, so did her practice. From building power and strength with Ashtanga and Power Yoga - to the more subtle, mindful practices of Yin Yoga and Meditation. She believes that a “one pose fits all” approach has no place in yoga and as such, her teaching is focused on meeting students where they are at, in the present moment. When not on her mat, or engulfed in a book, she travels extensively to experience all of the amazing gifts that this life has to offer.
Location Yoga Bliss, Nusa Lembongan, Indonesia
(DPS) Ngurah Rai International Airport 32 km Transfer not provided
Arrival by boat
Bali is located only 30 minutes away by boat. To get there please book online a transfer with Rocky Fast Boat or Sugriwa Express. In another alternative, you can take a taxi to the harbour where you will be able to find a lot of companies to bring you to Nusa Lembongan.
Booking And Cancellation Policy
- A reservation requires a deposit of 50% of the total price.
- The deposit is non-refundable, if the booking is cancelled.
- The rest of the payment should be paid 30 days before arrival.