22 Days 200-Hour Yoga and Ayurveda Holistic Teacher Training in Canggu, Bali
Empowering Yoga Teacher Training in Indonesia
Imagine your days in the "Islands of the Gods" as you are guided into self-retreat, self-mastery and self-rejuvenation through the practice and study of yoga and Ayurveda. Awaken your senses to the peace and serenity of pristine sandy beaches, lush jungle and warm ocean of beautiful Canggu, Bali. Return to the elements as you immerse yourself in one of the most revitalizing timeless experiences to master the art of teaching.
- Daily yoga classes
- Pranayama, kriyas, mudra, mantra, and meditation
- Master principles and practices of self-healing and self-realization
- Discover how to create yoga classes based on the science of Ayurveda
- Full course teaching instruction and practice, manual, and handouts
- Certificate recognized by Yoga Alliance upon completion
- Daily breakfast, lunch as well as tea
- 21 nights accommodation
- Hatha Yoga
- Vinyasa Yoga
- Kriya Yoga
- Therapeutic yoga
- Rajadhiraja Yoga
- Jnana Yoga
- Japa Yoga
- Chakra yoga
Upon a successful completion of training, students will receive an official certificate and course credits that are recognized by Yoga Alliance.
About the event
During this teacher training, you will experience:
- Sunrise meditation
- Fire ceremony
- Elemental yoga practice
- Ocean moon walks
- Meditation journeys
- Kirtan and mantra ceremony
You will have full facilitation and instruction to learn how to master your own voice, guide others and return to your passion, through the principles and practices of self-healing and self-realization, yoga and Ayurveda.
- You will learn to guide a complete holistic and integrative yoga practice including yoga asana, pranayama, kriyas, mudra, mantra and meditation
- Discover how to create yoga classes based on the science of Ayurveda and tailor your classes to the season, the Ayurvedic constitution of each person, their age and life transitions
This Yoga Alliance certified 200-hour yoga and Ayurveda teacher training, offers an authentic, integrative and comprehensive way for you to return to your life’s passion and purpose. Become a skilled and certified yoga teacher with specialized Ayurvedic knowledge, one of the most in-depth and extensive teacher training courses with international recognition.
You will live the practice of yoga and Ayurveda as you immerse yourself in the daily routines of cleansing, self-care, teaching to learn, and discovering your authentic voice.
Course topic include:
History and philosophy
- Introduction to yoga and Ayurveda
- The four Vedas
- The Shad Dharshan: Understanding the macrocosm and the microcosm
- The Samkya philosophy and involution of consciousness: The journey from the Doshas to Samadhi
- The four ashrams of Vedic life: Brahmacharya, Grihastha, Vanaprastha, Sannyasa
- The goals of human life: Purusartha - Dharma, Artha, Kama and Moksha
- The four karmas: Balancing laws of cause and effect - Sanchita, Prarabdha, Kriyamana and Agami
- Ashtanga -The eight limbs of yoga and the eight limbs of Ayurveda
- The yamas and niyamas
- The six branches of yoga: Hatha, Raja, Bhakti, Jnana, Karma, Tantra
- The Bhagavad Gita and the Hatha yoga Pradipika
- Principles of warming up and centering
- Warm up postures
- Over 32 asanas including balancing poses, seated poses, standing poses, forward folding poses, back bending poses, lateral extension poses, twisting poses, and inversions
- Sun salutations, and sun salutes for the doshas
- Principles of Vinyasa yoga (breathing, bandha, and dristhi)
- The Ayurvedic approach to the teaching and practice of yoga
- Sequencing and leading yoga for Kapha Dosha
- Sequencing and leading yoga for Pitta Dosha
- Sequencing and leading yoga for Vata Dosha
- Sequencing and leading yoga group classes based on the seasons and the doshas
- Introduction to the Tri-Dosha theory: Dosha Prakruti and Vikruti
- Introduction to the Tri-Guna theory
- Balancing the doshas and sensory care
- Dinacharaya and Ritucharaya - daily routines and seasonal routines
- The Indriyas - the senses, the organs of action and cognition
- Leading and sequencing group classes for the Dosha Prakruti
- Introduction to the five pranas/vayus: The Panch Prana Theory
- Dirga pranayama – The three part breath
- So hum meditation
- Brastrika, Brahmari, Kapalbhati
- Nadi Shodhan
- The three bodies
- The Pancha Kosha theory
- The Chakras, Kundalini, Ida and Pingala
- The Panch Pranas (see section on Prana)
- Business, marketing and ethics
- The Industry: opportunity, challenges, solutions
- Dharma and Ahimsa: How to establish and create a conscious business environment
- Living your practice
- Establishing and sustaining relationships: Resources and conscious living
- Business planning and marketing
Practicum and facilitation skills
- Formal practice teaching
- Refining your teaching: languaging, guiding, and transitioning
- Assisting, supporting, and modifying poses
- Sequencing, transitioning, and sustaining postures
- How to consult and support
- Leading private sessions
- Theming and cohesion
- Preparing for final practicum
Students have a series of assignments to complete during each section including class observations, written assignments, and practicums.
As a certified yoga and Ayurveda instructor you will be able to:
- Teach holistic yoga classes that include pranayama, mudra, meditation and yoga asana
- Lead yoga group classes based on the season, a person's Ayurvedic constitution and the stages of their life or age
- Create individualized yoga programs
- Incorporate and understand how the season and time of day, are important considerations to class design and daily protocols
- Offer basic Ayurvedic lifestyle recommendations to bring balance and harmony to the body, mind and emotions
What is included
- Daily yoga, pranayama, meditation and Kriyas classes
- Special elemental experiences
- Full YTT course teaching instruction and practice, course manual and handouts
- An official certificate and course credits that are recognized by the Yoga Alliance
- Breakfast and lunch plus fruit, water tea, coffee, and coconuts
- 21 nights accommodation
What is not included
- Ground transportation
- Travel medical insurance
- Check-in Time:15:00
- Check-out Time:13:00
You will stay at Cosmo Oasis & Luxury Villas in Canggu.
- Swimming pool (outdoor)
- Air-conditioned rooms
- Dining area
- Environmentally friendly
Samadi Bali is located in the heart of Canggu, Bali.
Things to Do
During this training, you can enjoy private sauna, spa, and healing treatments at extra cost. Spa treatments are available upon request and may be booked directly with Cosmos Oasis.
During this retreat, you will be served breakfast and lunch plus fruit, water tea, coffee, and coconuts.
The following meals are included:
The following dietary requirement(s) are served and/or catered for:
- Gluten Free
- Lactose Free
- Other dietary requirements on request
- Raw Food
The following drinks are included:
Meet The Instructors
Nicole & Alvaro
Nicole Mahabir is the founding director of JAI Wellness and is a certified international yoga therapist, certified Ayurveda practitioner, Ayu-yoga therapist and energy medicine practitioner with over 3000 hours of study and teaching. She has led professional certified courses in Ayurveda, Ayu-yoga and yoga therapy for the past 15 years. She is also a seasoned teacher of natural medicine, holding designations and extensive practice of shamanic healing masters, Reiki mastery, Ayurvedic Neurotherapy.
Alvaro is an international mind-body practitioner, yoga instructor, educator, and artist. His journey began as a child, through movement, breath, and energy, during his study of martial arts. As a teenager, he then commenced the study of yoga, dance, and somatic techniques. Alvaro’s interest to learn more about the energetics and mechanics of the body impassioned him to travel to international shores and study with masters of yoga and health.
Location Cosmo Oasis & Luxury Villas Canggu Canggu, Bali, Indonesia
Arrival by airplane
You can book your flight to arrive at Ngurah Rai International Airport (DPS). Airport transfers are not included but feel free to send an inquiry to Gili Yoga for more information on how to get to the venue.
Booking And Cancellation Policy
- A reservation requires a deposit of 15% of the total price.
- The deposit is non-refundable, if the booking is cancelled.
- The rest of the payment should be paid 60 days before arrival.