24 Days 200 Hours Kundalini Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh, India
Intensive Yoga Teacher Training India
At Nirvighnam Yoga School, Nirvighnam Yoga School offers 200 Hours Kundalini Yoga Teacher Training that is tailored to meet the needs of serious students who are keen to learn Kundalini Tantra yoga and practices. The 200-hour Kundalini yoga TTC provides you with in-depth knowledge and understanding about Kundalini yoga asanas, Kundalini meditation, Mudras, Bandhas, Tantrik pranayama, yoga anatomy, philosophy, chakra, and Yoga Nidra. When you sign up for the Kundalini yoga TTC in India with Nirvighnam Yoga School, you will get acquainted with numerous experienced masters of Kundalini yoga who can help you to further your understanding of Kundalini yoga. The Kundalini yoga course in Rishikesh is suitable for beginner, Intermediate, as well as an advanced practitioner. The class size is also very small in order to provide good communication between student and teacher, group discussion and feedback.
- Daily yoga classes
- Daily meditation sessions
- 1 Himalaya sightseeing trip
- Daily chanting and Shatkarma practice
- Daily adjustment-alignment class
- Daily vegetarian yogic meals
- 23 nights accommodation
- Airport transfer
- Nidra Yoga
- Kundalini Yoga
- Tantra Yoga
About Nirvighnam Yoga School:
Nirvighnam Yoga School, our goal is to furnish seekers with special profound, spiritual, and mind/body understanding by applying your skill in Kundalini yoga teacher training course. Nirvighnam Yoga School commits to providing excellent Kundalini yoga masters, who will furnish you with the most traditional authentic yoga teachings followed by the lineage of yoga masters which can heal the today's world which has lots of chaotic and stressed life system.
Nirvighnam Yoga School is certified yoga school by Yoga Alliance and students who complete their subsequent training are eligible to register with Yoga Alliance as registered yoga teachers (RYT®) and can teach all around the world as a certified yoga teacher.
Kundalini yoga asana
- Cobra pose - helps awaken the heart chakra (Bhujangasana)
- Prayer pose - helps develop reverence (Prarthanasana)
- Standing forward bend - helps awaken the Muladhara chakra (Padahastasana) Tree Pose - nourishes your spiritual aspiration (Tadasana)
- The triangle pose (Trikonasana) Awakens the inner fire in the Manipura chakra
- Thunderbolt pose - cleanses the Vajra Nadi and promotes ascendance of the sexual energy towards upper chakras
- The locust pose - increases blood supply to the sacrum and lower back
- The bow pose - prevents constipation and improves digestion
- Lord of the fish pose
- Upward flying lock
- Backstretch pose
- Head to knee pose - eliminates laziness and weakness
- Camel pose - helps arouse the Manipura chakra
- Boat pose - helps alleviate anxiety and nervousness
- Reclining thunderbolt pose - guides the sexual energy through Vajra Nadi towards the brain
- Eagle pose - improves balance and coordination
- Navel cleansing - balances the three senses of humor of the body: kapha-vata-pitta
- Half head stand - rejuvenates the brain cells
- The hare pose - controls stress, arrogance, selfishness, and anger
- Massages the internal organs and decongestants the liver and sexual organs
Kriya yoga practices for Kundalini awakening
- Rules and preparation
- Chakra Sadhana
- Practices to awaken Ajna Chakra
- Practices to awake Mooladhar Chakra
- Practices to awake Swadhisthan Chakra
- Practices to awake Manipura Chakra
- Practices to awake Anahata Chakra
- Practices to awake Vishuddhi Chakra
- Practices to awake Bindu
- Practices for chakra awareness
Kundalini Asthi Granthi Kriya (Joints movements)
- Warm up exercises
- Feet and ankle exercises knee movement
- Hip movement and rotation
- Leg cradle
- Arms movement
- Arm swing
- Elbow movement
- Wrist and hand movement
- Neck exercises
- Chin, jaw, mouth, tongue, eye, and head exercises
Tantra Prana Kriya (Tantrik breathing practices)
- Kapal Bhati - For awakening third eye and emotional cleansing
- Bhastrika - For awakening fire center and emotional stability
- Bhramari - Transforming brain waves and cleansing Ajna and Sahasrar chakra
- Nadi-shodhanam - For balancing both hemisphere and activate susumna
Bandha (Kundalini energy lock)
- Moola Shakti Bandha (Root energy lock)
- Uddiyana Shakti Bandha (Abdomen energy lock)
- Jalandhar Shakti Bandha (Throat energy lock)
- Maha Shakti Bandha (Great energy lock)
Kundalini Tantra Mudra
- Hast Mudra
- Mana Mudra
- Kaya Mudra
- Adhara Mudra
- Bandha Mudra
Kundalini Tantra philosophy
- Introduction to Kundalini yoga
- Definition of the chakra
- Understanding the chakra
- Mooladhara chakra
- Swadhisthan chakra
- Manipura chakra
- Anahata chakra
- Vishudhhi chakra
- Aagya chakra
- Sahasrar chakra
- Kundalini awakening process
- Correct sitting
- Correct breathing
- Chakra breathing meditation
- Mantra meditation
- Jala neti
- Panchakosha (5 sheaths)
- Respiratory system
- Nervous system
- Subtle body awakening Yoga Nidra
- 31 point blue star Yoga Nidra
Assessments are based on
- Written test
- Oral test
- 05:00 Morning bell
- 06:00 Kundalini Tantra yoga
- 07:45 Pranayama and Shatkarma
- 09:00 Breakfast
- 10:00 Yoga anatomy
- 11:00 Alignment-adjustment
- 12:10 Yoga philosophy
- 13:15 Lunch
- 15:00 Kundalini theory and practice
- 16:15 Asana flow
- 18:00 Kundalini meditation and mantra chanting
- 19:15 Dinner
What is included
- Daily three times yogic vegetarian meals, tea, and juice
- 23 nights comfortable accommodation
- Complete yoga-kit (yoga books, yoga manuals, garland, school t-shirt, yoga bag, neti-pot, notebook)
- Certified yoga teachers
- 1 Himalayas sightseeing trip
- 1 relaxing Ayurvedic massage
- Taxi Pick-Up From Dehradun Airport (DED)
- Weekend Excursions
- Daily Kundalini yoga asanas classes
- Daily Kundalini meditation sessions
- Daily Kundalini chanting
- Daily Shatkarma practice
- Daily adjustment-alignment class
- Beach yoga and meditation
What is not included
- Room heater
The following prices include a special discount of 250 USD per person for the months of August, September, October, and November 2019. To benefit, book and secure your spot today!
- Check-in Time:12:00
- Check-out Time:12:00
Nirvighnam Yoga School's surrounding and accommodation are one of the best and cleanest spaces in whole Rishikesh. Whether you are on a vacation or on a yoga course, amenities make life a little easier when you're away from home. For different types of travel, there are amenities that are more important than other ones.
Nirvighnam Yoga School basically provides two types of accommodation and they are private and twin shared room and student according to their preference can choose accommodation. In the room, clean bed sheets, blankets, and pillows will be provided.
Every room has air-conditioned and attached bathroom with cold and hot water 24 hours. The complete school campus has unlimited high bandwidth Wi-Fi service. The school is surrounded by the serene green mountains which heal the inner soul and river Ganga flow at a walking distance.
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Air-conditioned rooms
- Concierge desk
- Environmentally friendly
- Luggage room / storage
- Meditation garden
Learn yoga in world’s Yoga capital “Rishikesh” from traditional Himalayan yoga teachers from the very basics to advance in a traditional way at Nirvighnam Yoga School which is Situated in Tapovan, Laxman Jhula in Rishikesh which is in India’s northern state of Uttarakhand, in the Himalayan foothills beside the Ganges river.
The river is considered holy, and the city is renowned as a world’s yoga capital. The surrounding of Nirvighnam Yoga School is very serene and peaceful and at the same time very energetic by the flowing energy of river Ganga. Also, Rishikesh is a magical and holy place that has been somehow attracting people from all over the world for many years already.
The school is at walking distance from the river Ganga. The school is surrounded by the serene green mountains which heal the inner soul and river Ganga flow at a walking distance. The school is far from the craziness but near enough to reach everything you need. All over Rishikesh, you can find local markets, unique shops, and breathtaking views of the holy River and nature.
Things to Do
There are some amazing things to do in Rishikesh. These activities are not included in the package, but they can be arranged upon request:
- Attend Ganga Arti
- Ayurvedic massage and therapies
- Bungee jumping
- Camping and bonfire
- Cliff jumping
- Experience the traditional Indian culture
- Flying fox
- Mountain biking
- Parasailing and paragliding
- Rappelling and rock climbing
- River rafting - the most popular thing to do in Rishikesh
Meal is not provided in this price .
The following meals are included:
The following dietary requirement(s) are served and/or catered for:
The following drinks are included:
- Detox Juices
One free relaxing Ayurvedic massage.
Meet The Instructors
Yogi, Yogi, Yogi, & More
Yogi Bhavesh Ji
Yogi Bhavesh Ji attributes every aspect of his life to Lord Shiva and his Guru’s grace. He is certified by reputed institutions like Kaivalyadhama, Swami Rudradev yoga center and Yoga Alliance (500 hours). Yogi Bhavesh Ji also founded a Mumbai based yoga group called Yoga Virtually. Bhavesh teaches pranayama, philosophy, and meditation. He not only understands the subject matter but lives it every day thus imparting true knowledge to his students.
Yogi Praladh Ji
Yogi Parladh Ji is Hatha yoga teacher at Adi Yogpeeth for more than a year. He is completely established in Hatha yoga. Parladh Ji’s teaching style is completely different than the others. He teaches with full of love, respect as well as understanding that each of us needed. These qualities make him a good yoga teacher. Parladh Ji born and brought up in Rishikesh, learned yoga in Rishikesh with many great masters, he is a well-experienced teacher with good practical knowledge.
Yogi Sanjay Ji
Yogi Sanjay Ji is sharing his knowledge at Adi Yogpeeth, Rishikesh as a pranayama and meditation teacher which help the teacher training student to develop their breathing skills. Yogi Sanjay Ji is full of energy and knowledge, which helps him to motivate students so that they can focus deeply on yoga in their regular life, and can improve their inner strength and determination.
Yogini Parveen Sharma
Yogini Parveen Ji is an expert at yogic health, Ayurveda, nutrition, and the human body. She is certified by reputed institutions like Dev Sanskriti University and Yoga Alliance. She is adept at the esoteric techniques of pranic healing and energy channelization. Yogini Parveen Ji has also taught yoga in different parts of India to students of varying age groups and treated complex health conditions. She is a bundle of unreserved joy and is unlikely to be found without a smile on her face. Yogini Parveen Ji brings the same energy to the classroom and makes learning fun for her students.
Location Nirvighnam Yoga School, Tapovan, Rishikesh, India
Driving directions from the airport
- Delhi airport to Rishikesh by car is six to seven hours journey.
- There is a transportation package for US$ 150 which will cover your airport pick-up, transfer from Delhi to Rishikesh (by car) and after completion of the course transfer back from Rishikesh to Delhi.
- One way transportation i.e. Delhi airport to Rishikesh can also be availed for US$ 75. At Delhi airport, the school driver arrives with student name board to receive student.
Arrival by airplane
Traveling by plane from Delhi airport to Dehradun airport is the safest and most convenient way of transportation and it is a one-hour journey. Most of the students opt this option and the charge is in between 50 USD-60 USD. At Dehradun airport, the school driver arrives with student name board to receive student to the school.
Arrival by train
Traveling by train (from Delhi airport to Delhi train station by car, then by train to Haridwar and from Haridwar to Rishikesh by car) is also suitable with little bit hassle and the fare is between 20 USD - 25 USD and it is four to five hours journey. At Haridwar railway station, the school driver arrives with student name board to receive.
Booking And Cancellation Policy
- A reservation requires a deposit of 20% of the total price.
- The deposit is non-refundable, if the booking is cancelled.
- The rest of the payment should be paid on arrival.