26 Days Kundalini Yoga Teacher Training 200 Hour YTT, Mysore, India
India Yoga Teacher Training
Kundalini Yoga Teacher Training course presents a strong emphasis on the traditional Kundalini yoga series, and Kundalini yoga, Yogi Bhajan style. Trainees expected to maintain a daily yoga practice during the training.
- Asana primary series classes
- Anatomy and physiology for yoga
- Meditation and pranayama classes
- Philosophy of Pathajali yoga sutras
- Certification to register with Yoga Alliance
- Daily healthy vegetarian meals
- 25 nights accommodation
- Kundalini Yoga
Students who complete their subsequent trainings are eligible to register with Yoga Alliance as Registered Yoga Teachers (RYT®).
Daily sample schedule
- 06:00 - 07:15 Level 1 & 2 asana practice
- 08:00 - 09:00 Pranayama
- 09:00 - 11:00 Breakfast and rest
- 11:00 - 13:00 Anatomy / philosophy
- 13:00 - 15:00 Lunch and rest
- 15:00 - 17:00 Teaching methodology
- 17:30 - 18:30 Meditation
- Sunday-Rest day
The course includes the following areas of study
- Kundalini Asanas level 1 & 2 – Kriyas Asanas (total 100 asanas)
- Tantrik breathing practices
- Anatomy and physiology for Kundalini
- Philosophy of Pathajali Yoga Sutras
- Teaching methodology Kundalini asanas
- Active & passive meditations
- Ethics and business of yoga
What is included
- Fees for YTTC with a possibility to register with Yoga Alliance Certification upon completion
- Vegetarian food
- 24 nights private room with a bathroom accommodation
What is not included
Airport transfer at an extra cost
- Air-conditioned rooms
- Dining area
- Environmentally friendly
Food is provided in this price .
The following meals are included:
The following dietary requirement(s) are served and/or catered for:
- Gluten Free
The following drinks are included:
Meet The Instructors
Multiple Instructors will be guiding you during each days session.
Location Nirvana Yoga Shala, #100, 3rd ‘A’ Main Road, Gokulam 2nd Stage, India
Arrival by airplane
Please book your flight to arrive at Kempegowda International Airport (BLR). Please inquire for more details.
Booking And Cancellation Policy
- A reservation requires a deposit of 20% of the total price.
- The deposit is non-refundable, if the booking is cancelled.
- The rest of the payment should be paid on arrival.