25 Days 200-Hour Yoga Teacher Training Philosophy and Spirituality at Gianyar, Ubud, Bali, Indonesia
Magical Bali Yoga Teacher Training
Dive deeper into the true art of yoga teachings and philosophy, feel the experience of real yogis, getting time to immerse to the deeper self, meditate, and practice. In this yoga teacher training, you will not learn about practice, the art of teaching and teaching methodology but you will learn about spirituality and how your teachers see this life. You will be surprised and have a new experience of what they are doing in Parahita Community.
- Daily yoga class
- Meditation sessions
- Teaching methodology and philosophy
- Dedicated and professional teachers for guidance
- 24 nights accommodation
- Daily healthy meals
- Hatha Yoga
- Vinyasa Yoga
- Advance your personal practice and dive deeper into the knowledge of yoga
- Experience yoga as a holistic way of life
- Find your “dharma” and begin your journey now
- Build up your own sadhana
- Build up your own asana
This yoga teacher training course provides the best of Bali has to offer including amazing paddy view, the tastiest foods, eco-friendly accommodations, and a vacation of a lifetime. Together with a deep retreat-style 200-hour yoga teacher training that will let you dive deep into yourself and into the ancient lore of yoga.
The curriculum is based on classical yoga using elements from the ancient scriptures such as Yoga Sutras, Bhagavad Gita, Vedanta, Upanishad, Hatha yoga Pradipika, and Tantra yoga combined with modern spiritual teachings.
As a student at Parahita Yoga Teacher Training, you will not only learn the art of teaching yoga asana, but you will also gain a comprehensive understanding of the philosophy, lifestyle, and techniques of yoga, while enjoying the paradise that is Bali, where the body and heart open easily, the mind relaxes, and your meditation becomes more profound.
Parahita Yoga believes that in order to become yoga teachers. Once should progress on their own journey of evolution and this is what they offer to you, a deep transformational process of growing, expanding, and learning. They believe that each person should teach from a place of inner balance and harmony, from their knowledge they gained through experience rather than borrowed from books.
In the training, they help the students go into themselves, overcome their limitations and inner struggles and find the internal yoga teacher that is already in them (as in everyone); and they do this through a deep process of self-inquiry, inner healing, and transformation.
- Deep yoga history and philosophy
- Mudras, bandhas, and pranayama
- The art of teaching
- Yoga ethics and morality
What to expect
- Assist you in your desire to uncover your true self
- Create a safe, supportive environment for you to explore your heart and mind
- Elevate your energy and motivation
- Help you to develop awareness of your body and mind
- Improve your concentration and deepen your meditation practice
- Increase your confidence in teaching others
- Increase your physical strength and flexibility through asana
- Provide inspiration for you to become a better yoga teacher
- Refresh your body and mind to increase your physical, mental, and spiritual health
What you will gain
- A body nourished with healthy food
- A new perspective and worldview
- A priceless experience and a lifetime of memories
- An internationally recognized yoga teacher certification
- The confidence to share the joy of yoga with others
- The discipline to conduct yourself in a manner that is consistent with the yamas and niyamas
- The knowledge of how to maintain your health through natural methods
- The knowledge to teach various styles of yoga to a variety of populations
Upon completion of this yoga teacher training, students will receive certificate affiliated with Yoga Alliance. Registration with Yoga Alliance provides a globally recognized credential.
Example of daily schedule
- 07:00 - 07:30 Meditation
- 07:30 - 09:00 Asana practice
- 09:00 - 10:00 Breakfast
- 10:00 - 13:00 Yoga philosophy
- 13:00 - 14:00 Lunch, free time to explore the area and enjoy the beaches
- 14:00 - 17:00 Teaching practice or lectures
- 17:00 - 19:00 Freetime
- 19:00 Dinner
Time may change without any notice.
What is included
- 24 nights accommodation
- Airport transfers pick and drop
- Balinese healing massage
- Ceremony at Bali Water Temple, opening and closing ceremony
- Daily workshops
- Delicious daily breakfast
- Complimentary lunch and dinner
- In-depth yoga philosophy classes
- Manual books
- Meditation and breath-work
- Morning and evening yoga asana practice
- Sanskrit mantras
- Unlimited purified drinking water
- Certification upon completion
- Parahita T-shirt / top and Tote bag
What is not included
- Other activities and day tours
- Personal expenses
Early bird discount
The prices below include an early bird discount per person. To benefit, book or reserve 7 days before the arrival date. Book your spot now!
- Check-in Time:14:00
- Check-out Time:12:00
Parahita Kampung Ubud Hotel features 13 rooms, each with elegant furnishings, a Balinese-style open-air bathroom with hot and cold water. All our rooms have their own private veranda. Spend your days diving, exploring cultural sites, enjoying a swim in our pool, have a meal in our open-air restaurant or a traditional Balinese massage. Our staff will do everything in their power to make your stay a relaxing and unforgettable one.
Located in the central cultural site of Bali, Monkey Forest road it is only 5 minutes walking to the center of Ubud, the palace, excellent restaurants, art shops, art markets, museums, temples, and art performances, like Balinese traditional dances.
During the teacher training, the student will be trained to be an independent student which is they will wash dishes after having meals by themselves,
The following meals are included:
The following dietary requirement(s) are served and/or catered for:
- Gluten Free
- Other dietary requirements on request
- Raw Food
The following drinks are included:
Meet The Instructors
Yovia started her yoga practice in Singapore about 10 years ago. It took only one teacher to spark something inside her. A teacher who can relate to the principles of yoga beyond asanas during class. Without the intention to teach, she brought with her a teaching certificate back to Jakarta. But now the life of a corporate world could not stop her urge to share her knowledge. She started to share with her close circle, opportunities to teach yoga came like a flash flood. Now she believes in giving her all as a teacher and at the same time never stop learning.
Location Kampung Ubud, Jalan Monkey Forest, Ubud, Bali 80571, Indonesia
Arrival by airplane
Please book your flight to arrive at Ngurah Rai International Airport (DPS). The transfer is included in the price.
Booking And Cancellation Policy
- A reservation requires a deposit of 20% of the total price.
- The deposit is fully refundable if the booking is cancelled up to 30 days before the arrival date.
- The rest of the payment should be paid 30 days before arrival.