11 Days 100-Hour Mindfulness & Meditation Master Teacher Training Course in Rishikesh, India
Meditation Teacher Training Rishikesh
The world needs many meditation masters. If you have compassion, you can be one. This 100-hour mindfulness and meditation teacher training is designed especially for those people who want to share the beauty and light of meditation with the world.
- 9 days of practice
- Extensive live practice
- 5 meditation classes per day
- Dance, sharing, and practice sessions
- Learn meditations from different traditions
- Suitable for beginner and intermediate levels
- Learn to design your own meditations and courses
- 10 nights accommodation in one of the best resorts in Rishikesh
- Worldwide meditation master certificate
- Daily delicious breakfast and lunch
- Peaceful surroundings
- Hatha Yoga
- Experience deeper meditative state by participating in extensive live practice
- Learn from the master who has been sharing his gift of meditation for the past sixteen years in 36 countries and authored 12 books on spirituality
- Obtain lifetime teaching license and receive post-certification guidance to help you conduct sessions and retreats
- Interactive and practice-based training where you will learn how to design your own meditations and workshops
- Prepares you to give corporate training or group classes as well as individual coaching
Learn meditations from different traditions
- Nature meditation
- Happiness module
The course is structured around four levels of mindfulness or awareness, which you need to develop in order to achieve the fulfilling life or spiritual growth. These are mindfulness on physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual levels. On each level, you understand the science or philosophy, do activities or exercises, do active, passive, or guided meditation, and then move to the next level.
So it is a very comprehensive and properly structured program, which helps a practitioner to develop a very scientifically proven practice. This approach saves the practitioner from any psychological or emotional side effects. It also proves as a great self-discovery or transformation journey for the participants. It will prepare you for six important aspects
- Your experience - you will experience all the meditations in two manners, one as a seeker and second as a teacher
- Backstage aspects - of designing and developing the sessions and courses
- The teacher - building up the confidence of teaching, the right delivery method, the right tone and pitch, the right and interesting way of presenting
- The class - making students comfortable, making the class interesting, how to answer student’s questions, taking care of the minute things, making it an amazing experience for students
- The market - the right content, the perfect naming, the right approach to promote, how to recognize the target group
- The support - after program support, follow-up
The methodology of the training
- The training is completely interactive and practice-based
- The training happens in a completely non-judgmental and supportive manner
- All the meditations and techniques are practically experienced by students as a seeker as well as a teacher
- Each meditation is described for why to do this meditation, what will be the effect and what are the variations
- Each session is followed by the student’s questions and feedback
- Students go through a daily ‘live practice’ of designing, developing and taking sessions
- The training space is created based on awareness and presence where students can ask, recognize, share, and question their feelings and purpose together in a playful and lighthearted way
What will you get?
- Worldwide meditation teacher certification
- Lifetime meditation teaching license - group and individual
- Lifelong group support
- The scripts of all the meditations you will learn during the training along with the music
- Three books written by Master Dev OM
- Master’s music library which includes all kind of music ranging from guided meditation music, active meditation music, passive meditation music, dance music, kirtan music, space creation music, and other all kind of required music to hold a workshop and training
- Class video recordings - help you to revisit any subject, makes your proper notes, revise and the entire course, and have a ready reference for your life
- Workshop Designs - example designs for several workshops and retreats based on different scenarios such as a program for corporates, a program for children, a program for women circle, a program for individual clients, a program for emotional wellness, a program for self-love and self-healing, a chakra workshop design, and so on
- 07:00 Morning meditation and flow yoga practice session
- 08:00 Breakfast and free time
- 10:00 Two sessions with 30-minute drinks break
- 13:00 Lunch and free time
- 15:00 Two sessions with a break in between
- 17:30 Tea and free time
- 18:45 Optional evening meditation session (normally dance and kirtan meditation)
- 20:00 Dinner and free time
- 21:30 Night meditation or full moon meditation (only two times)
You will have one half-day break and one outing to the caves for the cave meditation.
What is included
- 100-hour meditation teacher training course
- Daily classes and lessons including active, passive and guided meditations, dance, sharing, and practice classes
- Manual for meditation teacher training, books, meditation audio, and meditation music
- Books - '21 Meditations for Empowerment', 'The Cosmic Energy and Chakras', and 'The Light'
- Worldwide meditation master certificate
- Lifetime license to use the over 20 meditations created by Master Dev OM
- 10 nights accommodation
- Daily breakfast, lunch, drinks, and tea
What is not included
- Airport transfers
- Additional massage therapies
- The additional expenditure of personal nature
- Stay beyond 10 days
- In-room service
The Lily Resort where the meditation school is located features 20 double rooms, each with ensuite bathroom, air-conditioning temperature control, LCD television, seating area or balcony, free water, and tea preparing facilities - making them ideal for residential meditation trainings. The rooms are airy and well maintained with large panoramic windows, facing the mango grove and the Ganga valley.
All rooms feature neutral, soothing colors, and materials. They have an in-house restaurant, spa, yoga hall, fitness room, outdoor swimming pool, and guest parking space. It also offers in-room service and laundry services as well.
- Air-conditioning and ceiling ventilator
- Ensuite bathroom
- Flatscreen television
- Free Wi-Fi
- Iron or ironing board (on request)
- Kettle, tea, or coffee
- Large panoramic windows
- Rooms facing gardens and Ganga valley
- Steam room
- Swimming pool (outdoor)
- Air-conditioned rooms
- Concierge desk
- Dining area
Things to Do
- City excursions
- In-room dining
- Laundry services
- Spa services
Dev OM Meditation Sangha & Teacher Training School offers Ayurveda and holistic massage therapy for detoxing, relaxing, or re-energizing your body, mind, and spirit. For your comfort, they have female staff (for female clients) and male staff (for male clients). Treatments like de-stress mind and body, deep muscle release are offered here.
- Taxi services
You will be served hygienically prepared nutritious and delicious breakfast and lunch buffets.
The following meals are included:
The following dietary requirement(s) are served and/or catered for:
The following drinks are included:
Meet The Instructors
Dev OM is a Himalayan yogi and spiritual guide from India. Internationally-acclaimed trainer, speaker, and author. Author of 12 self-help and spiritual books (4 Amazon bestsellers and Amazon first-rank holders in respective categories). Creator of over 25 guided meditations and self-discovery tools addressing different emotional and psychological situations. Dev OM has traveled more than 500 cities in 36 countries and has rich experience of living in different countries and cultures. He carries a deep understanding of human psyche and emotions.
Location OM Meditation Ashram & Happiness Commune, The Lily Resort, Tapovan, Near Baba Balaknath Temple, Badrinath Road, Rishikesh, Uttarakhand, India
Arrival by airplane
Please book your flight to arrive at Indira Gandhi International Airport (DEL) or Jolly Grant Airport (DED). From Jolly Grant Airport (DED), it is approximately 30 minutes drive to the resort. Dev OM Meditation Sangha & Teacher Training School will send a taxi to pick you up from the airport. They can also send a taxi to pick you up from Indira Gandhi International Airport (DEL) if you want. Please discuss with them before booking the flights.
Booking And Cancellation Policy
- A reservation requires a deposit of 25% of the total price.
- The deposit is non-refundable, if the booking is cancelled.
- The rest of the payment should be paid on arrival.