26 Days 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Bali, Indonesia
Intensive Bali Yoga Teacher Training
Our Yoga Alliance 300-hr Yoga Teacher Training Program combines cutting-edge personal transformation coursework with an innovative teacher training curriculum. Our supportive, nurturing, and deeply experienced faculty will help you increase your skills, build your confidence, and find your own authentic style and voice. But your training will also go much deeper. You’ll be embarking on a personal transformational journey that will continue unfolding for the rest of your life.
- Daily yoga classes
- Daily meditation sessions
- Life-changing training, with a full faculty of expert teachers
- Comprehensive teacher training manual and asana workbook
- Detoxification from your everyday routine
- 25 nights accommodation
- Daily delicious meals
- Vinyasa Yoga
During your training, you’ll be led and supported by a team of teachers with decades of experience in teaching, leading, helping, and healing. You’ll learn from yoga teachers, body workers, healers, and personal transformation specialists – master teachers with decades of experience in yoga, anatomy, physiology, healing, philosophy, and personal transformation.
All our teachers are direct students from the very best of teachers worldwide including Pattabhi Jois, B.K.S. Iyengar, Richard Freeman, Erich Schiffmann, Tias Little, Seane Corn, Shiva Rea, David Life, and many others. All of our yoga teacher training programs in Costa Rica, Bali, Panama, and the United States will challenge you to stretch out of your comfort zone and grow authentically along YOUR path, in many varied ways.
You will see and feel the difference in your mind, body, and spirit at the end of your training. Embark on a journey of learning, laughter, and connection with fun-loving yogis from around the world. Come to know – on a deep level – that you are fundamentally beautiful, whole, and perfect, just the way you are.
Bring more love, more joy, and more peace into your life, and help others do the same. You'll not only learn to teach yoga, you'll learn to live it! Through this retreat, you will get coaching, support, and guidance from a faculty of experts who have been trained by esteemed Masters in Yoga like Pattabhi Jois, BKS Iyengar, and many more.
You’ll never learn from just one teacher. We consider this Yoga College! You will also gain the confidence to teach creative and intelligently sequenced classes with variety, insight and safety. You’ll never learn just one sequence with us! Other than that, you will learn the technical ability to teach “off the mat” where you’ll be instructing and adjusting while you teach without the need for demonstrations.
Considered an advanced way of teaching a yoga class, this will immediately set you apart from the competition!
- 5:45 a.m. to 9:00 a.m: Practices, meditation, asana class
- 9:00 a.m to 10:15 a.m: Breakfast and break
- 10:15 a.m to 1:15 p.m.: Class time
- 1:15 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.: Lunch break (this can change!)
- 3:30 p.m.to 6:30 p.m.: Class time
- 7:30 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.: Evening sessions when offered
Keep in mind this a typical schedule but not necessarily the exact schedule every day. Each location has small variations based on sunrise times and other details. Also, remember that your teacher training is an immersion in yoga teaching education! It’s a fun adventure and very exciting, and it’s also full and busy. Be prepared to study, learn, and have lots of fun!
Major areas of focus:
- Technique Refinement: asana, pranayama, and meditation
- Anatomy, physiology, healing, and the mind: Unifying Eastern and Western wisdom
- Teaching methods: Making the transition from student to teacher
- Ancient wisdom, modern mind: Presenting Yogic philosophy so it resonates today
- Authentic presence: The greatest gift you can offer to others
- The business of yoga: Classes, privates, studios, and more
- Adjustments, modifications, and props: Working with individual anatomies, mindsets, and fitness levels
- Student teaching: Adjusting and leading classes
What is included
- 26 days of life-changing training, with a full faculty of expert teachers
- 26 days of delicious, fresh, healthy meals (morning coffee, tea, and fruit; breakfast; lunch; afternoon tea)
- Filtered water and tea all day
- Beachfront Accommodations at a nourishing eco-style resort/retreat where you can enjoy all the healing it has to offer
- Detoxification from your everyday routine, technology and all the things pulling you away from who you really are
- A loving, like-minded community that is encouraging and accepting of you
- Free Wi-Fi
- Review of your logistics and guidance on booking flights
- Coordination and confirming of your airport transfers and extra nights. We’ll get you where you need to be safely and easily at a low cost
- Comprehensive teacher training manual and asana workbook that will be a reference tool for years to come
What is not included
- Airport transfer(s)
- Extra nights
- Books, school supplies (i.e., pens/highlighters, notebooks, index cards)
- Lunch on your first and last day and any day off (Average meal costs are between $3 and $5 USD)
Arrival: Monday November 25, 2019
Departure: Friday December 20, 2019
The resort's open-air restaurant, with beautiful view of the nearby island encircled by the Indian Ocean, serves traditional Balinese and international cuisine. For those who would rather relax and dine in the sanctity of their room there is a wide choice of food, and beverages available from the room service menu. In addition to the main restaurant, the resort offers a poolside snack bar that has amazing sunset views and is the perfect place to relax after a long day of training.
The following meals are included:
The following dietary requirement(s) are served and/or catered for:
- Regular (typically includes meat and fish)
The following drinks are included:
Meet The Instructors
Joe, Muriel, & Liz
A yoga teacher in New York City and trained personally by Pattabhi Jois, Joe has taught teacher trainings as well as anatomy and physiology for yoga teachers around the U.S. and internationally for more than 10 years. He completed his yoga teacher training at New York’s OM Yoga Center in 2000 and taught there for 15 years. A lifelong interest in biology and anatomy led Joe to study with anatomy teachers such as Leslie Kaminoff, Amy Matthews, Tom Myers and Gil Hedley, and eventually to a Master’s degree in applied physiology from Columbia University.
Muriel’s yoga study started with Don and Amba Stapleton at the Nosara Yoga Institute Interdisciplinary Yoga Teacher Training in 2003. She received E-RYT 500 certification, which includes Nosara Self-Awakening Yoga Therapeutics Training and Essential Nature Restorative Yoga Teacher Training. In 2005, Muriel studied with BKS Iyengar and the system of Iyengar yoga at IYISF completing the 500 hour Advanced Studies Teacher Training. Muriel has over eight years as a yoga educator, specializing in Slow Flow Vinyasa, Restorative Yoga, Iyengar Yoga, and Self-Awakening Yoga Practices!
Liz has practiced yoga for seventeen years and became a certified yoga teacher in 2009. She is also a Yoga Nidra Educator with her E-RYT 500 Certification. When not training yoga teachers, she designs and facilitates innovative training programs that help people develop awareness, authenticity, presence, and practical skills for deeply connecting with others leading to a freer and happier life. Liz studied Buddhism and meditation and received her Master’s Degree in Counseling. Liz brings encouragement and acceptance to all her work, and has a gift for helping people!
Location Jalan Raya Candidasa, Candidasa, Sengkidu, Kabupaten Karangasem, Bali 80572, Indonesia
Arrival by airplane
The nearest airport Ngurah Rai International Airport (DPS). From here, you can take public or private transport to Canggu, which is about a 30-minute drive.
Booking And Cancellation Policy
- A reservation requires a deposit of 14% of the total price.
- The deposit is fully refundable if the booking is cancelled before the arrival date.
- The rest of the payment should be paid 30 days before arrival.