28 Days 200-Hour Kundalini Tantra Yoga Teacher Training Course in Rishikesh, India
Blissful Yoga Teacher Training Rishikesh
In this course, participants will be completely purified by ancient yogic practices to their body and mind. After purification, it will be easy to awaken the Kundalini, also one can open or balance the chakras. If someone finds difficulty in this spiritual practice, they will find a booster dose of energy transfer by our Swami Rudrakshdev as Shaktipat. So this course makes our students as a good Kundalini yoga teacher as well as they can feel the real experience of Kundalini awaken by Shaktipat.
- Daily yoga class
- 27 days of practice
- Daily meditation session
- Manta chanting and pranayama lessons
- Philosophy, anatomy, and physiology
- Daily breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- 27 nights accommodation
- Nidra Yoga
- Kundalini Yoga
- Tantra Yoga
- Kriya Yoga
Students who complete their subsequent trainings are eligible to register with Yoga Alliance as Registered Yoga Teachers (RYT®).
200 hours Kundalini Tantra yoga teachers training course details
- Sacred fire ritual (Yajna)
- Jal Neti (nasal cleansing)
- Manta chanting
- Kriyas - Rudrakshdev Kriya
- Kundalini asanas practice
- Alignment and adjustment of asanas
- Yoga philosophy
- Yoga anatomy and physiology
- Yoga teaching methodology
- Yoga Nidra
- Different Kundalini awaken techniques
- Daily spiritual practice
What is included
- 1 Ayurvedic massage
- Walk in the Himalayas
- Vegetarian yogic food
- Detox juices and herbal tea
- Yoga books, mats, Neti pot, beg, etc.
- 200-hour classes
What is not included
- Airport transfers
- Additional body massage
- Dining area
- Smoke-free property
- Yoga studio
Meal is not provided in this price .
The following meals are included:
The following dietary requirement(s) are served and/or catered for:
The following drinks are included:
- Detox Juices
Meet The Instructors
Multiple Instructors will be guiding you during each days session.
Location Yoga Village Rishikesh C/o Hotel Moksha, Village-Jonk, Swarg Ashram, Ramjhula, Rishikesh, India
Arrival by airplane
Please book your flight to arrive at Indira Gandhi International Airport (DEL). Transfer from and to this airport is available upon request.
Booking And Cancellation Policy
- A reservation requires a deposit of 100% of the total price.
- The deposit is fully refundable if the booking is cancelled before the arrival date.