29 Days 300 Hour Advanced Yoga Teacher Training in Nusa Lembongan, Bali
Inspiring Yoga Teacher Training Bali
This Yoga Alliance registered 300hour certification course is your opportunity to deepen your understanding of what it means to live your life through yoga. You will gain unparalleled skills as a teacher as you uncover your svadharma, your unique path or purpose as it relates to your yoga teaching, and discover what it means to teach from your intention.
This 28-day journey will go beyond Yoga Alliance standards and transform your personal practice and teaching. This course offers an in-depth study of yoga philosophy, yoga anatomy, advanced sequencing and intentional assisting. Everything you need throughout the training (accommodation, food, massages, etc.) can be included in the course fee, so there is nothing else for you to organize.
- 16 students maximum
- Yoga approach that embraces the individual needs
- Advanced asana, pranayama, and meditation practices
- 1 snorkelling excursion to encounter marine life
- 1 pampering Balinese massage
- 28 nights' accommodation
- 3 delicious meals a day
- Hatha Yoga
- Vinyasa Yoga
- Power Yoga
Yoga Philosophy, Lifestyle and Ethics
- An in-depth look into yoga philosophies and traditional texts such as the Yoga Sutras of Patanjali, Hatha Yoga Pradipika, Bhagavad Gita
- Examination of the essential philosophies behind the science of Yoga
- How to apply yogic principles into your lifestyle
- Learn about the concepts of dharma and karma
- What are the yoga teacher ethic principles
- How to create a safe environment for your students with healthy boundaries
- Understanding the value of teaching yoga as a service and being of service to others through yoga (seva).
The Art of Teaching
- Find your voice, develop your teaching style and learn how to teach from a place of authenticity
- Principles of teaching including demonstration, observation, assistance, adjustments and teaching ethics
- Learn how to address the specific needs of individuals and special populations, to the degree possible in a group setting
- Become an expert in communication by developing skills such as building group dynamics, managing time during classes, and how to establish priorities and safe boundaries with students
- Learn the qualities of a yoga teacher that studios are looking for
- Understand the student learning process
- Discover the business side of yoga, how to plan and lead your own masterclasses, workshops and retreats.
- Develop mastery in your personal practice
- Explore advanced asanas and transitions
- Understand that a personal practice is where the best teachers teach from, so the time spent mastering yours will be invaluable
- Several opportunities to teach a class in your preferred style and receive constructive feedback from your teachers and classmates
- Observe and assist other students teaching to understand your different role as a yoga teacher.
The Art of Adjusting
- Philosophy and ethics in teaching and touching
- The principles of hands-on teaching
- Learn to see and understand students in asana
- Discover how to approach, assess and communicate with students
- Adjustment positioning and techniques
Pranayama & Meditation
- Build a daily practice of pranayama and meditation
- Integrate knowledge into your practice and teaching
- Explore the effect of a daily pranayama & meditation practice
Anatomy and Physiology
- Applied anatomy
- Individual alignment based on personal body structure
- How to observe bodies?
- How to teach students with injuries, limitations or hyper-mobility?
- Understanding what stops me and my students during asana class?
- Anatomy of the core
- Deepen your knowledge on the energetic bodies
- Explore a deeper understanding of the Chakra system including; how to maintain their balance, their relationship to your practice, and how observing imbalances in students can make you a better teacher
And so much more! Unleash your creativity by learning how to develop sequences that are playful, safe, and beneficial to your students. Several opportunities to teach a class in your preferred style and receive constructive feedback from your teachers and classmates.
What is included
- Yoga Teacher Training Course
- 1 hour Balinese massage at our partner Spa Centre
- 1 snorkelling excursion to encounter marine life and maybe Manta rays
- 1 Welcome Pack including a Trash Hero Bali Stainless steel bottle, our Yoga Bliss YTTC manual, all packed in our Yoga Bliss Tote bag to reduce use of single use plastic with some additional surprises!
- Free coffee, tea and water all day
- 28 nights accommodation at Green Garden Bungalows or at our partner guesthouse
- 3 meals a day at Green Garden Restaurant
What is not included
- Bank transfer fees and money exchange fees
- Transports (around 40 USD return ticket from Bali)
- Check-in Time:14:00
- Check-out Time:11:00
- Health Club
- Swimming pool (outdoor)
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Air-conditioned rooms
- Environmentally friendly
- Luggage room / storage
- Multilingual staff
- Picnic area
- Special menu request
- Yoga deck
- Yoga shala
- Yoga studio
- Bicycle rental
- Board rental
- Car rental
- Conference room
- Convenience / grocery store
- Free parking
- Free Wi-Fi
- Internet access
- Meeting room
- Parking lot
- Tour assistance
- Wireless internet
Located at the back of the yoga shala, Yoga Bliss' large private bungalows offer AC, double bed, private bathroom, a kettle, an umbrella, and a mini-fridge.
Yoga Bliss is located on Lembongan island, it is 30 minutes away from Bali. As a lot of travelers say, it is like Bali used to be 20 years ago. White sandy beach, blue clear water, quiet and a perfect spiritual place. This island paradise begins to be a must to visit in Bali, to be away from the traffic jam or the hawkers. A perfect place to relax, where the only things to do are diving, snorkeling, surfing, sunbathing, and yoga.
The shala is in the heart of Lembongan, it is close to all commodities. The beach is only five minutes away. You will see everything is really close on the island. The size of the island is approximately 8 kilometers square.
- Bali - 30 minutes
- Beach - 5 minutes
There will be one snorkeling excursion to encounter marine life and maybe manta rays.
- Air-conditioned rooms
- Yoga shala
- Free Wi-Fi
Things to do (optional)
- Watching the sunset over and over
Things to Do
- Watching the sunset over and over
Food is important as it is what keeps us functioning. You choose what you eat but sometimes you lose track and it can be hard in your busy world to take care of yourself. What you eat affects your body and your mind in a different way.
During your training with Yoga Bliss, you will have the time to explore new food, a new way of eating and cleansing, It will always be a choice coming from you and Yoga Bliss will not ask you to follow a particular path.
Yoga Bliss will provide you three meals a day of healthy local food at the Green Garden Eco Warung, located at the same place than the shala. You will have the choice between a vegan, a vegetarian, and a meat/fish option.
The following meals are included:
The following dietary requirement(s) are served and/or catered for:
- Lactose Free
- Raw Food
- Regular (typically includes meat and fish)
Enjoy 1-hour Balinese massage in the partner spa.
Meet The Instructors
Gwen is the founder of Yoga Bliss and one of the lead teachers. She took her first yoga class more than a decade ago and began to teach following the request of her teachers. Her pratice varies from Ashtanga to Restorative or Vinyasa. She has studied Ashtanga Yoga, Yoga Anatomy, Yoga Philosophy and Restorative Yoga in France, Mysore (India), and Indonesia with world-renowned teachers as Monica Gauci, Gregor Maehle, Laruga Glaser, Judith Hanson-Lasater, Lizzie Lasater, Cyndi Lee and many others. Her teaching style combines a strong emphasis on traditional Yoga with the needs of each individual.
With more than a decade of practice and teaching experience, Lisa was initially drawn to yoga through asana. But as she evolved, so did her practice. From building power and strength with Ashtanga and Power Yoga - to the more subtle, mindful practices of Yin Yoga and Meditation. She believes that a “one pose fits all” approach has no place in yoga and as such, her teaching is focused on meeting students where they are at, in the present moment. When not on her mat, or engulfed in a book, she travels extensively to experience all of the amazing gifts that this life has to offer.
Location Yoga Bliss, Jungut Batu Street, Jungut Batu, Nusa Lembongan, Nusa Penida, Klungklung, Bali, Indonesia
- DPS Ngurah Rai International Airport 32 km Transfer not provided
Arrival by airplane
Please book your flight to arrive at Ngurah Rai International Airport (DPS).
Arrival by boat
Lembongan is a 30-minutes ride from Sanur, Bali. To get here, please book online a transfer with Rocky Fast Boat or Sugriwa Express or take a taxi to the harbor where you will be able to find a lot of companies to bring you to Nusa Lembongan.
Booking And Cancellation Policy
- A reservation requires a deposit of 50% of the total price.
- The deposit is non-refundable, if the booking is cancelled.
- The rest of the payment should be paid 30 days before arrival.