29 Days 200-Hour Transformational Yoga Teacher Training in Bali
Transformational Luxury Yoga Teacher Training in Bali
Join Samasti Yoga for a deep retreat style yoga teacher training course in Bali, Indonesia. Take time to enjoy the nature and surf of this paradise as you journey deeper into your practice and the study of yoga. This retreat is structured in such a way that you can attend the course fully while having the time to explore Canggu, the beaches, the food, and all the other amazing things that Bali has to offer.
- Deeply transformative inner journey
- Hatha and Vinyasa Power yoga lessons
- Extensive manuals for anatomy, practice, and theory
- Daily meditation, pranayama, and mantra chanting classes
- Course activities and workshops with material
- Certification to register with Yoga Alliance
- 28 nights accommodation
- 2 daily meals
- Hatha Yoga
- Vinyasa Yoga
- Nidra Yoga
- Power Yoga
- Tantra Yoga
- Yin Yoga
This Bali yoga teacher training course offers the best that Bali has to offer including amazing beaches, the tastiest foods, luxury accommodations, spectacular surf spots, and a vacation of a lifetime. Together with a deep retreat style 200-hour yoga teacher training that will let you dive deep into yourself and into the ancient lore of yoga.
As a student at Samasti Yoga, you will not only learn the art of teaching yoga asana, but you will also gain a comprehensive understanding of the philosophy, lifestyle, and techniques of yoga, while enjoying the paradise that is Bali, where the body and heart open easily, the mind relaxes, and your meditation becomes more profound.
This internationally accredited yoga teacher training program will provide you the credentials necessary to teach in your home country and all over the world. This high-quality program is open to anyone interested in studying yoga from those just beginning to seasoned practitioners. Samasti Yoga believes that in order to become yoga teachers, they must progress on their own journey of evolution, and this is what they offer to you, a deep transformational process of growing, expanding, and learning.
Samasti Yoga's transformational teacher training course is not just a training to become yoga teachers. It is a 1-month process that helps people change their lives. Samasti Yoga believes that each person should teach from a place of inner balance and harmony, from their knowledge they gained through experience rather than borrowed from books. In the training Samasti Yoga helps the students go into themselves, overcome their limitations and inner struggles and find the internal yoga teacher that is already in them (as in everyone); and Samasti Yoga does this through a deep process of self inquiry, inner healing and transformation.
- Applied anatomy taught by a physiotherapist including the introduction to the major body systems, the effects of asanas and pranayama on the cardiovascular system, respiration, digestion, skeletal, muscular, and endocrine system, and methodology in self-assessments
- Adjusting and postural alignment
- Class training
- Deep knowledge on the effects of all these practices
- Different yoga styles including classic Hatha, Vinyasa flow, power yoga, Yin yoga, Laughing yoga, partner yoga, Jnana yoga, Karma yoga, Bhakti Yoga, and Raja yoga
- Full yoga philosophy taught by expert teachers including the yoga sutras, the eight steps of yoga, panchakosha, Ayurveda, chakras, Indian pantheon, samsara and nirvana, and Bhagavad gita
- Kriya yoga and yogic purification techniques Trataka, Neti, Kapalabhati, Dhauti including Amana, shanka, Nauli, and Basti
- Meditation, mindfulness, and concentration
- Nidra yoga
- Over 60 asanas and variations from beginner to advanced
- Practicums for gaining experience and confidence
- Pranayamas maha yoga, ujjai, kapalabati, anuloma-viloma or nadi-shodana, and samavritti
- Tantra yoga
- Teaching methodology and in-depth teaching skills
- Yoga ethics and morality
- Yogic diets and general lifestyle including Ayurveda, macrobiotics, acid-alkaline, cleansing, vegetarianism, and fasting
What to expect
- Assist you in your desire to uncover your true self
- Create a safe, supportive environment for you to explore your heart and mind
- Elevate your energy and motivation
- Help you to develop awareness of your body and mind
- Improve your concentration and deepen your meditation practice
- Increase your confidence for teaching others
- Increase your physical strength and flexibility through asana
- Provide inspiration for your to become a better yoga teacher
- Refresh your body and mind to increase your physical, mental, and spiritual health
- Teach you techniques to cleanse your body with traditional yogic practices and nutrition
- Undergo a deep transformation that will eco in your life
What you will gain
- A body nourished with healthy food
- A new perspective and worldview
- A priceless experience and a lifetime of memories
- An internationally recognized yoga teacher certification
- The confidence to share the joy of yoga with others
- The discipline to conduct yourself in a manner that is consistent with the yamas and niyamas
- The knowledge of how to maintain your health through natural methods
- The knowledge to teach various styles of yoga to a variety of populations
Yoga Alliance certifications in Bali - RYT 200
The yoga certificate courses offered by Samasti Yoga include 200-hour fully residential Hatha yoga teacher training programs. Whether you have knowledge of this ancient practice or you are just a beginner, here at Samasti Yoga, you will be able to develop your understanding of yoga to such an extent that you will, in turn, be able to teach yoga professionally. You can register with Yoga Alliance as registered Yoga Teachers RYT 200 as per your qualification.
- 06:00 Wake up and independent kriya practice
- 06:30 Practice asana, pranayama, meditation
- 09:00 Breakfast
- 10:00 Anatomy or teaching methodology or pranayama or meditation class
- 12:00 Philosophy or theory class
- 13:00 Lunch, followed by free time to explore the area and enjoy the beaches
- 15:30 Asana workshop or practicums
- 18:00 Yogic theory
- 19:00 Dinner
- 20:00 Evening activities including lectures, yagnas, yoga Nidra, kirtan, bhajans, spiritual movies, or free time
- 21:30 Sleep and silence
What is included
- 2 vegan or vegetarian meals per day
- 28 nights accommodation
- Certificate of completion
- All course activities and workshops
- Course material
- Daily meditation, pranayama, and mantra chanting classes
- Daily two-hour morning yoga classes
- Special welcome gift pack
What is not included
- Additional activities
- Transfer to and from the airport
- Travel insurance
The getaway venue is located in a secret place five minutes from the beach, private, yet close to all the amenities of Canggu. Here you will find amazing views, quiet and comfort, luxury accommodation, swimming pool, food, and a place to relax, providing you with all the amenities and taking care of all your needs. The luxurious triple share lovely home-style room is designed in a modern but distinctly Balinese style combining wood and stone, giving a feeling of home away from home.
Each room has a large private bathroom with hot water and waterfall-style shower, fully equipped kitchenette, and storage space while the glass front brings in light and beautiful Balinese scenery. The rooms are provided with three single beds. Other facilities include Wi-Fi, work table, veranda, access to pool and sundeck, motorbike and laundry services available next door, as well as a rice field view.
- Swimming pool (outdoor)
- Air-conditioned rooms
- Dining area
- Luggage room / storage
- Meditation garden
- Yoga shala
This retreat will take place in Bali, Indonesia.
Things to Do
You can enjoy various additional activities outside of the course such as surfing, trekking, and more.
Two meals per day are included in the prices. With an in-house warung featuring healthy homemade meals, Alkaline Restaurant offers vegans and vegetarian meals with no monosodium glutamate or chemical enhancements.
The following meals are included:
The following dietary requirement(s) are served and/or catered for:
Massages and body treatments are available at additional costs.
Meet The Instructors
Thomas, Sean, & Angela
A trained psychotherapist, and yoga teacher since 10 years working in Europe, India, Thailand, and Israel, Tomer teaches a unique blend of yoga and psychology, hosts workshops and retreats, and conducts healing and therapeutic sessions. His thirst for knowledge and dedication to his personal practice has given him an abundance of experience that will guide you through each class with an open heart and great awareness.
Sean bases his teaching style on a deep understanding of yoga anatomy, yoga physiology, and traditional Hatha yoga. He has taught on yoga trainings for various schools all over the world, including Mexico, Thailand, Brazil, Bali, and Australia. He is a registered physiotherapist in Australia and continues to work and treat clientele there. Sean regularly teaches meditation courses, workshops, and retreats for people that suffer from chronic pain, anxiety, depression, and insomnia.
Angela has been passionately and joyfully dedicated to the yogic path for the past 15 years. With a blend of Spanish born fire and deep love and gratitude for this life, it is equally her joy and honour to teach, study and share yoga and Tantra. Angela’s teaching style mirrors the way she practices – with complete joy and commitment to the path. She truly embodies the understanding that practice is a gift and holds firm to her intention to be a radiant example of the true joy, power and potential of yoga. Angela is completely devoted to her daily practice and her role as a teacher is a natu
Location Private villa, Jalan Umalas, Kerobokan Kelod, Kuta Utara, Kabupaten Badung, Bali, Indonesia
Arrival by airplane
Please book your flight to arrive at Ngurah Rai International Airport (DPS). Transfer from and to this airport is available for 250,000 IDR upon request.
Booking And Cancellation Policy
- A reservation requires a deposit of 20% of the total price.
- The deposit is non-refundable, if the booking is cancelled.
- The rest of the payment should be paid 40 days before arrival.