6 Days Detox and Yoga Holiday in Ubud, Bali, Indonesia
Juice Fast and Detox Retreat Bali
If you really need to change your life and give yourself a gift of personal growth then join us at Bali detox retreats at Villa Gaia. All retreats are individually planned and accommodations are catered according to your budget requirements. You will go back home feeling incredibly relaxed, inspired, energized, and grateful of your life.
- Colon hydrotherapy sessions
- Yoga sessions or guided meditation
- Three sessions 1-hour full body massage treatment
- Three sessions kidney compress with amethyst bio-mat therapy
- Daily fresh detox juices, coconut water, and unlimited water
- One session of abdominal massage
- 5 nights accomodation
- Hatha Yoga
Our retreat packages include detox juices, massages, yoga, and meditation. In addition, we have a series of additional program activities for a small cost. These activities can be added to your program, making it even more individualized.
Detox, short for detoxification, is the body's natural, ongoing process of neutralizing or eliminating toxins from the body. Toxins are anything that can potentially harm body tissue, including waste products that result from normal cell activity, such as ammonia, lactic acid and homocysteine, and human-made toxins that we are exposed to in our environment, food, and water.
When you do a detox, you remove toxins from your body. A detox cleanse can be very beneficial and can make you feel a lot healthier, although you need to make sure you are engaging in a well-researched protocol and continue to give your body the nutrients it needs to function properly and support the cleanse.
Advantages of detox
- Get rid of excess waste
- Increase energy levels
- Strenghten immune system
- Increase mental focus
- Clearer skin and shinier hair
- Detox and Juice Supplement
What is included
- Transfer including pick-up and drop-off to Airport as well as local transport in Ubud
- 5 nights accommodation
- 5 days unlimited supply of fresh detox juices, coconut water and unlimited water
- Daily supply of pro-biotic, natural supplement intake and fiber powder supply
- 3 sessions yoga or guided meditation exercises
- 3 sessions colonic hydrotherapy sessions
- Infrared Sauna 3 x a day for 15 30 minutes
- 3 sessions kidney compress with amethyst bio-mat therapy
- 3 sessions of 1 hour massage and 1 body scrub
- 1 session of abdominal massage
- 1 session Natural Facial
- Ubud tour (Monkey Forest, Terasiring rice field)
- Fruits platter and fresh fruit juice in the last morning of fasting
- Complimentary natural product
The grand entrance way opens up to the marble and teak retreat center that has
8 bedrooms, 9 bathrooms, private spa room, full western-standard kitchen, private catering kitchen, dining room, large screen projection cinema room, full staff, beautiful infinity pool with decks galore, and views to awe and soothe the soul.
- 2 fully equipped kitchens
- 8 foot movie screen with projector available for movie nights with 100's of movies to choose from. The room can lounge over 30 people for a relaxing movie.
- Air conditioning
- Alkaline water ionizer
- Amazing panoramic tiered rice-fields view
- Combination safe
- Champion juicer
- Dehydrator machine
- Dining area for 16-plus chair seating
- Infrared sauna
- Jacuzzi bathtubs
- Outdoor shower
- Oven, blender, mixer, etc.
- Pool-seating for 12 pax or more (very comfortable lounge chairs)
- Reverse osmosis water filter system
- Stereo systems
- Separate floor seating for 8
- Wireless internet connection
- Hot tub / Jacuzzi
- Swimming pool (outdoor)
- Air-conditioned rooms
Overlooking spectacular views of beautiful terraced rice-fields and palm trees, stands a fabulous retreat center home featuring luxurious open spaces. Villa Gaia is located in the most desirable location in Bali "Ubud".
- Ngurah Rai International Airport, 90 mins
Meet The Instructors
Multiple Instructors will be guiding you during each days session.
Location Villa Gaia, Jl. Sriwedari no.5, Br Tegallantang, Ubud, Gianyar, Bali, Indonesia 80571
Driving directions from Ubud main road
From Jl. Raya, main market road in Ubud, turn at Circle K and across from Cafe Mocha onto Jl. Sriwidari.
Continue about 1 km you will pass Balinese compound with two winged garuda's on right corner.
At a right angle turn, look for black and white posts on left side.
Gaia Holistic is the 4th house on the right, number 5 above door with a flower of life motif driveway.
Park motor bike on lower level or park car up incline to 3 car parking platform.
Booking And Cancellation Policy
- A reservation requires a deposit of 50% of the total price.
- The deposit is non-refundable, if the booking is cancelled.
- The rest of the payment should be paid on arrival.