7 Days 50-Hours Short Yoga Teacher Training Course in Rishikesh, India
Empowering Yoga Teacher Training India
Spiritual School of Yoga is delighted to offer a 50-hour teacher training yoga program. This program includes the study of Astanga Vinyasa Flow yoga, Hatha yoga, therapeutic alignment principles, and the path of yoga as a structure for holistic health. Join this yoga teacher training on the beautiful Himalaya mountain Rishikesh to learn highly inspiring five elements theory, deeply transformative meditations, and mudras and dive into yoga Nidra.
- Pranayama and meditation sessions
- Daily Hatha and Ashtanga yoga classes
- Improve your body flexibility and relax your mind
- Learn how to improve your breathing, body energy, and strength
- Daily kirtan, Satsang, bhajan, and spiritual discussion
- 1 Ayurvedic full body massage with Ayurvedic oils
- Savor delicious healthy satvic meals
- 6 nights accommodation
- Hatha Yoga
- Vinyasa Yoga
- Ashtanga Yoga
50-hour yoga teacher training course
The spiritual school of yoga provides excellent and one of the top-notch yoga retreats in Rishikesh India at our well-constructed school. This is very much true and beneficial to try out, learn, study, and practice the way of the following yoga at the very same place, it originated. The 50-hour yoga teacher training program will help you to adjust to the yoga school lifestyle along with having some of the best moments of your life and enjoy holiday activities like trekking, sightseeing, river rafting, and more in Rishikesh, India.
The aim of 50-hour teacher training program aim is to take the mind to a point of stillness, a point of silence and a point of peace. On Spiritual school of yoga, you can be sure that the quality of excellence in every aspect is constantly maintained and that a warm homely atmosphere, as well as personal attention for each guest, are guaranteed.
During the course, you will study the main aspects and principles of yoga and implement the knowledge into the practice. Students will be guided to practice a number of pranayama techniques consistently, they take their time to deepen the understanding of this ancient practice, and strengthen the control of the breath.
The aim of this program is to teach you not only yoga to an excellent level, but also to teach you about meditation and spirituality with the best knowledge available in the world.
- 06:00 - 06:30 Wake up
- 06:30 - 07:00 Shatkriya (yogic cleansing) and herbal tea
- 07:00 - 08:30 Asanas practical class Hatha and Ashtanga style (depending on the week schedule): learning the asana postures under the guidance of experienced registered yoga teacher
- 08:30 - 09:30 Pranayama: breathing exercises
- 09:30 - 10:30 Breakfast
- 10:30 - 11:30 Yoga philosophy, Ayurveda, and teaching methodology
- 11:30 - 12:30 Mantra chanting, asana practicum, and methodology
- 13:00 - 14:00 Lunch
- 14:00 - 15:00 Free time
- 15:00 - 16:00 Yoga anatomy or asana alignment
- 16:00 - 17:30 Ashtanga Vinyasa and Hatha yoga (theory and practice): number of physical postures according to the study program
- 17:30 - 18:30 Yoga Nidra or guided Meditation: guided relaxation practice, meditation, and concentration
- 18:30 - 19:30 Dinner
- 19:30 - 20:30 Special event
- 20:30 - 22:00 Free time
- 22:00 - 06:00 Sleep
Kindly note that the timetable can be changed according to the teaching process.
What is included
- Ayurvedic doctor consultation
- Daily yogic purification or shatkriya
- Daily practical and theoretical Hatha yoga classes
- Daily practical and theoretical Ashtanga yoga classes
- Pranayama class daily
- Mantra chanting class daily
- Meditation class daily
- Opening fire ceremony
- Kirtan, Satsang, bhajan, and spiritual discussion daily
- Daily 3 Satvic meals (breakfast, lunch, and dinner)
- 6 nights of western standard accommodation
- Cleansing kit
- Study and yoga material
- Bag with the school symbol
- Rudraksha string mala energized by mantra
- 1 Ayurvedic full body massage with Ayurvedic oils
- 1 excursion to a special spiritual place in the Himalayas
- Transportation to the excursion
- 24 hours of support for any work is available during your complete stay
- Free Wi-Fi
What is not included
- Extra nights of accommodation
- Taxi service
- Extra massage
- Extra excursions more than mentioned above
- Astrological consultation
- River rafting
- Jungle safari
- Bungy jumping
- Cooking classes
During the course, you will be staying at Spiritual Life Home, Rishikesh, India. The retreat center is situated in the heart of the Rishikesh, next to the famous hanging bridge and the holy Ganga River. The retreat center is peaceful and surrounded by beautiful green mountains.
There are two yoga studios, a dining area, and a beautiful green garden in front of the reception. Everything is close by the retreat center such as shops, cafes, restaurants, ATM, healthcare, organic stores. Spiritual Life Home has a relaxed, friendly atmosphere, beautifully decorated rooms, and lots of comfy chill-out areas.
You can relax with a book on the terrace, have a dip in the holy river Ganga, chat with your fellow guests in the bright open lounge or sit and enjoy the view to the mountains from the terrace. The eco-friendly resort is powered by nature. If you are there in season, you will taste some of the delicious fruits and vegetables are grown in the natural environment.
Spiritual Life Home offers single and double rooms based on the client’s requirements. Every room has attached bathroom with western toilet and hot shower, balcony with mountain or garden view. The rooms for the yogis are well maintained and clean.
They offer bed sheets, pillows, bath towels, toilet paper, blanket, and welcome amenities upon arrival. Good Wi-Fi is included on every floor. Laundry service is also available on minimum cost.
- Hot spring
- Steam room
- Air-conditioned rooms
- Dining area
- Environmentally friendly
Meals is not provided in this price .
The following meals are included:
The following dietary requirement(s) are served and/or catered for:
The following drinks are included:
Meet The Instructors
Multiple Instructors will be guiding you during each days session
Location Rishikesh Resort, Ground Floor, Near Deecon Valley Rishikesh, Tehri Garhwal, Uttarakhand 249192, India
Arrival by airplane
Please book your flight to arrive at Jolly Grant Airport (DED). Transfer from and to this airport is available upon request. The additional cost is 25 USD. If you arrive at Indira Gandhi International Airport (DEL), the transfer cost is 80 USD extra.
Booking And Cancellation Policy
- A reservation requires a deposit of 30% of the total price.
- The deposit is non-refundable, if the booking is cancelled.
- The rest of the payment should be paid on arrival.