14 Days 100-Hour Yoga Teacher Training, Planetary Activation, and Alignment in Tamil Nadu, India
Rejuvenating Yoga Teacher Training India
At the heart of Tantric teachings is the understanding that the power inherent in the cosmos is also within the body of the individual. Your mind, conditioning, and circumstances often prevent you from accessing this power and as a result, you feel disconnected, distracted, and disempowered. Join this training to begin to realize the compendium of information available in the field of yoga and learn how to direct life purpose and understand energy, the human body, and your connection to the cosmos.
- Daily yoga sessions
- Evening meditation sessions
- Visit the beautiful planetary temples around Tamil Nadu
- 100 Yoga Alliance Certified training hours upon completion
- Yantra painting with a master practitioner
- 13 nights' accommodation
- Daily Ayurvedic meals
- Hatha Yoga
- Tantra Yoga
During this training, you will join a pilgrimage to South India, to the temple matrix of Tamil Nadu. You will be led in a planetary alignment and activation immersion by Seema Agarwal, artist and daughter of famous Tantric Yantra Painter Harish Johari, and Brooke, director of the Wild Temple and practitioner of the Himalayan Sage tradition.
You will study the nine planets and their effects on your body and your mind through yantra, mantra, Tantric Hatha yoga, meditation, as well as daily pilgrimages to the Planetary Temples of Tamil Nadu’s, Kumbakonam. Each day, aligning to the astrological influences, this retreat aims to activate your individual consciousness to universal consciousness.
This activation will bring an awareness and embodiment of ancient, universal sacred geometry back to the shrine of the individual, bringing with it more clarity of mind, peace of heart, and a self-directed purpose to life. All levels will be welcome during this training.
The detailed itinerary will be emailed after registration. If the retreat is full, you will be placed on the waitlist. If The Wild Temple is able to confirm your place on the retreat, The Wild Temple will contact you and full payment will be due immediately.
- Day 1: Arrive in Chennai
- Day 2: Day of rest, visit beautiful Laxmi Temple on the beach, and evening train to Kumbakonam
- Day 3: Moon Temple
- Day 4: Mars Temple
- Day 5: Mercury Temple
- Day 6: Jupiter Temple
- Day 7: Venus Temple
- Day 8: Saturn Temple
- Day 9: Sun Temple
- Day 10: Rahu Temple
- Day 11: Ketu Temple
- Day 12: Travel to Pondicherry (4 hours) and Sri Aurobindo’s Ashram
- Day 13: Pondicherry / Auroville, visit a very special Ganesha Temple
- Day 14: Travel to Chennai (3 hours), closing group dinner, and evening / early AM departure flights back home
Basic daily schedule
- Morning prayers
- Tantric Hatha yoga practice
- Travel to the temple of the day
- Mantra 108 times
- Temple visit
- Travel back to apartment
- Yantra painting
- Evening prayers, rest, and meditation
What is included
- daily Ayurvedic meals
- 13 nights accommodation
- 100 hours of teachings
- Golden spiral bound teachings manual
- Temple visits
- Travel during the retreat
What is not included
- Airfare to and from India
- Extra snacks
- Optional adventures
- Water bottles
Arrival: Friday February 21, 2020
Departure: Thursday March 5, 2020
- Check-in Time:12:00
- Check-out Time:12:00
During this training, you will stay either in a shared or a private double room.
This training will take place in Tamil Nadu, India.
During this training, you will be served daily breakfast, lunch, and dinner. All meals will be Ayurvedic, following the yogic diet. Special dietary needs may be catered as well.
The following meals are included:
The following dietary requirement(s) are served and/or catered for:
Meet The Instructors
Brooke Sullivan runs The Sage Apprenticeship and directs The Wild Temple School of yoga and retreats in California and abroad. She has led groups to sacred places since 1998. Brooke is a devoted practitioner and teacher with a mission to empower each individual to step into their highest potential. She is also a senior teacher of ParaYoga, an initiate of the Himalayan Institute for Yoga Science and Philosophy and writes for Yoga International. Brooke holds a strong container of love and sage wisdom for healing and radical transformation.
Location Tamil Nadu, India
Arrival by airplane
Please book your flight to arrive at Chennai International Airport (MAA).
Booking And Cancellation Policy
- A reservation requires a deposit of 15% of the total price.
- The deposit is fully refundable if the booking is cancelled up to 56 days before the arrival date.
- The rest of the payment should be paid 70 days before arrival.